PDA

View Full Version : Now the Bob Kellar fire is going nationwide

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
This was emailed to me today. It is in regards to the city council meeting and Bob Kellar. This thing has grown legs.

http://www.foxnewsradio.com/2010/01/25/illegal-immigration-debate-fires-up-in-ca/

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/01/calif-councilman-defends-proud-racist-remark-at-immigration-rally/1

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186337.html

Alan Colmes' website
http://www.alan.com/2010/01/25/santa-clarita-councilman-im-a-proud-racist/

Ayatollahgondola
01-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Links are not working. There's too much space between the words

Ole Glory
01-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Ditto:eek:

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 07:58 PM
You need to copy the whole line and then paste it into google. I tried the first two and they worked for me.

admin
01-27-2010, 07:59 PM
They're repaired. Where do I send the bill?:)

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 08:12 PM
They're repaired. Where do I send the bill?:)The same place the rest of us get paid.

ilbegone
01-27-2010, 08:21 PM
All I can say is WOW!

I expected that Keller would be hammered hard and left to a swift political demise, which is what the media is trying to do, but the populace at large isn't biting on the spin.

This is great, it's what's been needed since the early 80's.

Words fail me.

Ayatollahgondola
01-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I expected that Keller would be hammered hard and left to a swift political demise, which is what the media is trying to do, but the populace at large isn't biting on the spin.

'Still early though. Still could end up being a sleeper on that one. Remember Earl Butz from the Nixon years, and his gaffe?

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 08:32 PM
'Still early though. Still could end up being a sleeper on that one. Remember Earl Butz from the Nixon years, and his gaffe?Now, now, now, let's be optimistic. Ya can't win it ya don't step up to the mat. Kellars still standing and he hasn't backed down. How many others have done that?

Ole Glory
01-27-2010, 08:37 PM
'Still early though. Still could end up being a sleeper on that one. Remember Earl Butz from the Nixon years, and his gaffe?

Don't get to excited, it is still early, the PC group is still singing cum bye ya, wait until the music stops. Remember Trent Lott?

Ayatollahgondola
01-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Now, now, now, let's be optimistic. Ya can't win it ya don't step up to the mat. Kellars still standing and he hasn't backed down. How many others have done that?

That's all true, but I've come to know that this media monster works in the long term as well as the short.

ilbegone
01-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Now, now, now, let's be optimistic. Ya can't win it ya don't step up to the mat. Kellars still standing and he hasn't backed down. How many others have done that?

None that I know of. They've all been figuratively staked out on the proverbial anthill, ganged up on, ostracized, demoralized, defamed, and abandoned. And the media was in the middle of it, regurgitating shameless propaganda from the biggest racists of all - "community activists", "ethnic studies professors", you name it from the open borders crowd.

And it normally doesn't take long at all for those racial hypocrites to engage.

Maybe the end of using the word "racist" as a weapon may be on the horizon. I hope so, it killed honest dialog.

I believe it's a combination of several things, but perhaps the populace has had enough of just about everything which is being shoved down our throats, including illegal immigration.

Ayatollahgondola
01-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Just because the media played its' hand and it hasn't worked as before, doesn't mean the OBL is writing it off. there are some sinister minds in that camp.

MowMyOwn
01-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Bob Keller for governor of Ca. :p

ilbegone
01-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Just because the media played its' hand and it hasn't worked as before, doesn't mean the OBL is writing it off. there are some sinister minds in that camp.

True, there's loads of smearing to be done as well as other dirty tricks and shifty maneuvers.

The fact that is amazing to me is that in this case I see the public calling bullshit on the media. They can throw more spin out there, but if an honest person sees the video and hears what the man really said...

Nearly 14% employment in my geographical area, a year of Obama and his Democrat cronies ignoring what concerns insecure Americans. Politicians of all stripes screwing us for decades, not the least for both sides of Washington party hacks setting up the conditions for the economic bubble and burst. Americans out of work, and they get more lying and dithering about illegal immigration as well as the brazenly stupid Gutierrez bill.

And the media is going to spin Keller into a certified cross burner for speaking the truth while politicians can hardly disguise their contempt for their constituents?

It's a different ballgame than a year ago, and maybe Keller threw the first pitch.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-27-2010, 09:23 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/01/calif-councilman-defends-proud-racist-remark-at-immigration-rally/1

I have been mistaken for Bob Kellar.

Ole Glory
01-27-2010, 09:26 PM
KFI Talk Radio 640 am, Ken & John Show, if you missed the show today with Bob Kellar, go to KFI's website and listen to it on Podcast. Bob Kellar starts talking around 20:00. Great show.

We should try and get Ken & John out to Santa Clarita. I have heard their Rallies and they can get a crowd of 1000s.

MowMyOwn
01-27-2010, 09:40 PM

Just can't trust the media to get it right, now there's proof that the media spins things. :p

Ayatollahgondola
01-27-2010, 09:53 PM

You've also been mistaken for a great guy. Or did I hear Frank wrong?:p

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 10:21 PM
KFI Talk Radio 640 am, Ken & John Show, if you missed the show today with Bob Kellar, go to KFI's website and listen to it on Podcast. Bob Kellar starts talking around 20:00. Great show.

We should try and get Ken & John out to Santa Clarita. I have heard their Rallies and they can get a crowd of 1000s.Yes, this was suggested but we may have a shot now.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 10:22 PM
An email sent to me:

FYI - this article appeared in the Los Angeles Daily News on the Opinion page on Tuesday, Jan 26. I have the print copy. What's not in this below link, is that in the paper copy, the Daily News is asking this question for the Sunday edition opinion section (word for word):

Question of the Week:
What do you think ? Do comments like Bob Kellar's hurt or advance the immigration debate ?
Send your response to: opinionated@dailynews.com . Please include your full name. the community or city in which you live and a daytime phone number. We'll print as many as we can in Sunday's Opinionated section.

Not acceptable
Santa Clarita city councilman should apologize for `racist' remark or resign
Updated: 01/26/2010 04:29:45 PM PST
http://www.dailynews.com/opinions/ci_14266805

I don't know other's email addresses from the Tuesday night group, so please pass this along.....

DerailAmnesty.com
01-27-2010, 11:20 PM
You've also been mistaken for a great guy. Or did I hear Frank wrong?:p

That was a mistake. Jean had prepared cue cards for Frank's speaker introductions and had meant to write grape pie.

Don
01-28-2010, 03:25 AM
I'm astonished at the public support of Keller and the overwhelming expressions of public contempt for the Political Correctness gag rules.

It's like watching the French Revolution or something. I think the public support for Keller is very historic. People are sick and tired of the "racist" card being played and are just worn out. I like the idea that he said "proud racist."

More Americans I know who are denounced by the PC crowd are just saying "Racist and proud of it and go screw yourself if you don't like it." I heard this at a social gathering recently. At the personal level, the PC robots are increasingly on the defensive.

You can spend your whole life bending over backwards to treat everyone with courtesy, civility and respect and you get called a racist anyway. That's been the history of the last 60 years, for Christ's sake. Screw them all.

ilbegone
01-28-2010, 04:06 PM
This is a loaded question which, again, sidesteps the issue:

Question of the Week:
What do you think ? Do comments like Bob Kellar's hurt or advance the immigration debate ?

If you say it hurts the "debate", then you've chipped away at what Keller really had to say.

If you say it advances the "debate", then you are likewise a "racist".

The question side steps the whole point of Keller's commentary.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 05:38 PM
This is a loaded question which, again, sidesteps the issue:

If you say it hurts the "debate", then you've chipped away at what Keller really had to say.

If you say it advances the "debate", then you are likewise a "racist".

The question side steps the whole point of Keller's commentary.It is somewhat true what you wrote, but in the poll take on LiveLeak Kellar is wining by 2 to 1 margin last I looked.

Borderwatch
01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Bob Handel talked about Bob Kellar; he was on John and Ken... 1070 did a story about the rally and called it an "anti immigrant rally" and a group of us called and politely told him it was an "anti ILLEGAL Immigration rally."

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Bob Handel talked about Bob Kellar; he was on John and Ken... 1070 did a story about the rally and called it an "anti immigrant rally" and a group of us called and politely told him it was an "anti ILLEGAL Immigration rally."Thank you for setting them straight. I've been reading the comments on some of the blogs. When it's a straight news story, the comments are in support of Bob, but of course the far left sites are full of the typical leftest crap. But then there are some that have tried to distort the facts and the comments have called them on it and told them just exactly what they think of their lies.

Borderwatch
01-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Notice how quickly LA ANSWER had their professional signs out?

Papoose
01-29-2010, 09:43 AM
This controversy is MARVELOUS! It's great for SOS and it's great for America. We are all tired of either being attacked or slandered simply for verbally standing up for the rule of law and for our nation. I'm glad to see so many people standing up for Bob Kellar with the simple message of: ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHIT! (And enough of the hypocracy since Jamiel Shaw Sr. said practically the same thing).

Don
01-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Bob Handel talked about Bob Kellar; he was on John and Ken... 1070 did a story about the rally and called it an "anti immigrant rally" and a group of us called and politely told him it was an "anti ILLEGAL Immigration rally."

The hair splitting between "illegal immigration" and "immigration" is exasperating and hypocritical.

The issue is not whether they're legal or illegal, in my mind, but that they're dispossessing Americans and transforming America into what they came here to get away from.

Moreover, it logically follows that anyone who supports "legal" immigration should support amnesty because, by definition, all immigrants will now be "legal."

The hair splitting is to deflect criticism and try not to appear racist. Forget it. They'll call you racist no matter what because the truth is they want America and all Americans destroyed.

Don
01-30-2010, 08:58 AM
ON another note, the widespread support of Kellar is astonishing. Two years ago it would have gone the other way.

In about 2000, I was listening to Geo. Putnam or Glenn Spencer( I forget now which it was) and some caller said that the tide would turn on illegal immigration when the economy tanked and Americans found themselves looking at a third world existence. I think that's happening now and it's part of the reason for the turning tide of public support in our direction.

Frankly most people don't care if you're "racist" anymore. "Racist" was never more than a verbal club to bludgeon whites into submission. More and more I hear people saying things I haven't heard since the 1950's, in hushed tones and usually behind closed doors, but also openly on blogs. But they're saying them nonetheless. (How terrible can we be if the whole world wants to come here for the better life they can't seem to ever create in their own countries?)

It's demoralizing and distracting to see our leaders and activists always bending over backwards to prove they're not "racists." More insightful people than I see a civil war coming and when the shooting starts and the race riots and anti-American pogroms begin, Americans will finally stop caring if someone calls them a bad name and start thinking seriously about survival.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Moreover, it logically follows that anyone who supports "legal" immigration should support amnesty because, by definition, all immigrants will now be "legal."

What? You lost me with that one. How does it logically follow? Illegal aliens aren't immigrants, they don't deserve to be legalized.

Notice how quickly LA ANSWER had their professional signs out?

Yes. Did you notice that they misspelled the councilman's name? Their stupidity adds to our credibility.

Don
01-30-2010, 04:31 PM
What? You lost me with that one. How does it logically follow? Illegal aliens aren't immigrants, they don't deserve to be legalized.

[QUOTE=Borderwatch;4493]Notice how quickly LA ANSWER had their professional signs out?[/QUOTE

Yes. Did you notice that they misspelled the councilman's name? Their stupidity adds to our credibility.

The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American.

Mexicans belong in Mexico. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED MEXICANS!

If they want to work hard, let them work hard in their own damned country, not mine!

DerailAmnesty.com
01-30-2010, 04:52 PM

The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American.

Mexicans belong in Mexico. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED MEXICANS!

If they want to work hard, let them work hard in their own damned country, not mine!

That's not a responsive answer. I understand your position about people from Mexico belonging in Mexico. What I don't understand is why you believe it is logical for someone who supports immigration to be in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. What am I missing here?

Eagle1
01-30-2010, 06:44 PM
"It's demoralizing and distracting to see our leaders and activists always bending over backwards to prove they're not "racists." More insightful people than I see a civil war coming and when the shooting starts and the race riots and anti-American pogroms begin, Americans will finally stop caring if someone calls them a bad name and start thinking seriously about survival."

I do believe that American government has misgoverned so badly that whether some recognize it or not we are on the road to a societal meltdown brought about by our country's financial ruin.

Riots and such will occur if things remain as is. That in turn may become a civil war.

As long as there was money people complained but endured the abuse and lack of common sense that our government subjects us to.:mad::mad:

Be prepared!!!

admin
01-30-2010, 07:16 PM
The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American
Not exactly sure which way to address this, so forgive me if I mislead. Part of the issue IS that they are here legally. A big part. But that's assuming you mean illegals when you refer to "third world primitives". I'm not sure how illegal first world'ers fit into your view of America, but I've known them to be as unsuited for the pressures of modern suburban community as, well....an Amish elder. Some cope; Some do not.
I do understand what you meant by just legalizing them and then there's no problem. Of course that is not reasonable as it is the end justifying the means.

Twoller
01-30-2010, 08:04 PM
How often do we have to drag some old Nazi off of some job and throw them out of the country back to where they came from, sometimes to face trial? Those men and women were in the country illegally and they do not qualify as third world primitives. There are pleanty of sophisticated people who have no business being here. Sometimes they are not just an offensive burden. Sometimes they are dangerous. Would you really call the terrorists of 9/11 "third world primitives"?