PDA

View Full Version : Bob kellar Needs Support at Tuesdays City Council Meeting

Borderwatch
01-24-2010, 06:37 PM
From Frank -

Bob kellar Needs Support at Tuesdays City Council Meeting Councilman Bob Kellar needs support at this forthcoming Santa Clarita Valley City Council meeting.

We expect opposition to show up and speak against him. We would like everyone that can make it to the meeting to show up in support of Kellar. You will have to sign up with the SCV council clerk in order to speak for three minutes. We expect the media to converge on this meeting.

As you know you cannot bring signs into the meeting but prior to the meeting you can be outside with your "Kellar is a Hero" signs or whatever you want.

Below is the meeting schedule with time and place from the SCV website:
Please put this out to your friends and attend if you can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CITY OF SANTA CLARITA

CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6:00 PM

City Council Chambers

23920 Valencia Blvd. 1 st Floor

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

AGENDA
__________________________________________________ _______________________

PUBLIC FINANCING AUTHORITY - No New Business

Public Participation Process

During the Public Participation portion of the meeting, each person wishing to speak should prepare a presentation of not more than three (3) minutes. Public Participation speaker's slips must be submitted to the City Clerk BEFORE this portion of the meeting begins. Anyone wishing to address an item on the agenda should fill out a speaker's slip and submit it to the City Clerk BEFORE the Mayor announces the item. Each person addressing the Council is given three (3) minutes to speak indicated by a colored light system on the Council dais; a green light appears when the speaker begins; a yellow light appears when 30 seconds remain and a red light appears when time has expired. Comments should be complete at this time.

In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk's Office, (661) 255-4391. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II)

INVOCATION - Ender

CALL TO ORDER

ROLL CALL

FLAG SALUTE

Jeanfromfillmore
01-24-2010, 06:50 PM
I'll be there.

Ole Glory
01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
i'll be there.

ditto!

Jeanfromfillmore
01-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Rose is coming with me too. We'll have some anti-illegal immigration signs also.

PochoPatriot
01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
This is a big one folks. I wish I could get up there, but circumstances do not allow for that at this time. Folks, we need to support those that have supported us.

I wonder if that certain candidate for Governor will show up? Me thinks not.

Keep us advised.

Twoller
01-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Could somebody get this guy to make it clear that he is, in fact, not a racist? He doesn't sound too articulate, but he should be able to make the point that he is not a racist and make the equally passionate point that he will not bend by responding to accusations of racism and make both points at the same time.

Ayatollahgondola
01-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Could somebody get this guy to make it clear that he is, in fact, not a racist? He doesn't sound too articulate, but he should be able to make the point that he is not a racist and make the equally passionate point that he will not bend by responding to accusations of racism and make both points at the same time.

Gold star for you!

Ole Glory
01-25-2010, 08:43 AM

E-mailed from Robin. Letter to the Editor.

I read the article on the Internet "Santa Clarita councilman says he is a `proud racist'".

I attended the Santa Clarita rally.

In my opinion, the statement made by Councilman Kellar has been taken completely out of context. Of note, the video on the Daily News website reveals that the speaker who followed the councilman, Jamiel Shaw, lost his precious son to a murderer - an illegal alien gang member, the tragic end result of lawlessness. A father's endless sorrow.

I would like to also point out that the narrator in the video, Frank Jorge, is a legal immigrant from Cuba. The video clip features Councilman Kellar an Anglo American, Frank Jorge a Latino American and Jamiel Shaw, an African American. In addition, Raymond Herrera founder of We The People, quoted in this article is a Latino American.

These days, those who support breaking immigration laws, lob the word "racist" like a bomb, in order to detract from the fact: those in the U.S. illegally are breaking the law.

Racist. It is used like a weapon by those who want to avoid the issue, which is lawbreaking. But the word racist is being used inaccurately and, I think, because it is being overused so incorrectly one day soon, the word racist, used as a weapon, will be obsolete.

Why is America great? Because we are a nation of laws.

In my opinion, that was what Councilman Kellar communicated - if the word racist means law abiding American, then he is a "proud racist" - a proud American upholding U.S. laws.

A pious Fernando Guerra, director of the Center for the Study of Los Angeles at Loyola Marymount University, wades into the topic to take pot shots at the councilman.

Who is Fernando Guerra? Guerra http://www.lmu.edu/Page40016.aspx is a member of many Latino only groups just a few of them are: 1. National Association for Chicano Studies 2. Latino community in the State’s Growth Management Consensus Project 3. He worked on a book on the political empowerment of Latinos in California. And Guerra is quoted in articles proclaiming the "browning" of society and has been purported to have made the comment, "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos."

Kellar talked about upholding U.S. law, being proud of America, while Guerra, via his career, boldly promotes one race. Who is the racist?

Mr. Herrera's comments in the article that Mexicans should stand up in Mexico is the solution.

Countries around the globe and south of our border - Mexico for example - abuse and neglect their citizens. When those citizens enter the U.S. and reside illegally, those who support illegal immigration are enabling corrupt governments, such as the Mexican government, to continue the abuse of its citizens.

The real culprits in the debate are governments of countries such as Mexico. But when do the enablers who promote immigration lawbreaking go after Mexico? Never. They make American citizens their scapegoat - paint them as bad people, demonizing them for advocating that U.S. laws be upheld, respected and enforced.

In regard to the word racist, I believe Councilman Kellar is ahead of the curve, exposing the abusive usage of this word. He has the courage - to stand up for the law!

I look forward to the day, I predict in the near future, when the incorrect use of the word racist against law abiding Americans will be rendered impotent, and go the way of the dinosaur and the dodo into extinction....

Robin Hvidston

DerailAmnesty.com
01-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Folks, we need to support those that have supported us.

I wonder if that certain candidate for Governor will show up? Me thinks not.

I doubt it, too. This doesn't seem like a very advantageous place for Meg Whitman to appear.

PochoPatriot
01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
I doubt it, too. This doesn't seem like a very advantageous place for Meg Whitman to appear.

:eek:

Ole Glory
01-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Fellow patriots:

Those who can attend Tuesday, January 26, 2010 Santa Clarita City Hall meeting, in your alloted three minutes please ask the following:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the City Council, City of Santa Clarita: Please add to the City agenda item :

Will Santa Clarita work to enforce immigration law or will
the City of Santa Clarita go the way of cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco and become a Sanctuary City?

Enforce immigration law

OR

Sanctuary City

Council members Weste, Ferry and McLean please make your position clear and irrefutable prior to the April election

I am asking you to place this item on the City agenda, now !

Roger Gitlin, Teacher
SCVIMM

Jeanfromfillmore
01-25-2010, 07:11 PM
This will really be interesting. This could have more impact than any of our rallies, but we will see. I sure hope enough concerned citizens actually get off their butts and show up. The goons and their handlers don't seem to have a problem with that.

4shadows
01-26-2010, 12:05 AM
Can anyone give me directions to get there from the Las Vegas area? Thanks.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Drive to Los Angeles and take interstate 5 to Six Flags Magic Mountain. You're than just a few blocks away. Would be nice if you could make it, but I know you're kidding.

ilbegone
01-26-2010, 03:45 AM
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=23920+Valencia+Blvd.++Santa+Clarita,+CA+913 55&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=23920+Valencia+Blvd,+Santa+Clarita,+CA+91355&gl=us&ei=PONeS8_7EI22sgPa7KSwCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Rim05
01-26-2010, 04:31 AM
Would be nice if you could make it, but I know you're kidding.

Shadows are everywhere ;). Thanks ilbegone, now there is no excuse to not be there. :)

Ole Glory
01-26-2010, 06:54 AM

Las Wages? That's easy. Just put $50,000 dollars on RED after you win, take a private jet.:D

Jeanfromfillmore
01-26-2010, 09:48 PM
I just returned from the city council meeting. The room was packed, and when Bob Kellar walked in he received a standing ovation. The pro Kellar was about 8 to 1. Raymond, Robin, Sam, Glory, Frank, Roger, Windy and our other speakers the Marches, Linda Paine, Lil Dog and many others who were at the rally spoke for the city councilman's and thanked him. One woman was in tears.

Of course when I arrived there were about 10 ANSWERLA there with all the new channels present, and they had their typical signage and such. Rose and I there next to them by ourselves for a while with our stop illegal immigration signs. Eventually Windy and Glory showed up and stood with us.

But they were the typical goon types and tried to get me to argue with them, but I just ignored them and spoke briefly with two people from the press. One press woman asked my name and I told her I was Jeanfromfillmore. She said what's your last name, and I responded, I'm Jeanfromfillmore. She said I need a last name, and I said you're not getting one. She responded, "But I have such great points and quotes from you, if I don't have your last name, I can't use them. I told her, "Then don't use them".

The city council meeting was alive with people who are just fed up from being ignored. They also had some speak who are running for city council, and boy is that town in trouble if that's what they have to pick from.

Frank took some video along with Sam so I guess you'll see what they have of the speakers. Wow, you really missed something if you weren't there. There were some great patriots there. And I don't use the word patriot very often, but that sure describes what happened tonight.

ilbegone
01-26-2010, 10:01 PM
This is great, I love it.

Which news media interviewed you?

There was an editorial in the Daily News today which I saw as an open letter to Keller to either apologize or step down. I wonder how they, if they were there, are going to cover the crowd response with that editorial hanging over them?

Jeanfromfillmore
01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
This is great, I love it.

Which news media interviewed you?

There was an editorial in the Daily News today which I saw as an open letter to Keller to either apologize or step down. I wonder how they, if they were there, are going to cover the crowd response with that editorial hanging over them?
Basically what I saw on Ch 7 @ 11pm was just sound bites. They made it look like there were equal on both sides, showing two opposed and two pro. Very dishonest. I don't know who I spoke with, I don't really care to talk to the press. But since I was the only one there on our side when I got there, I only said a few words. The press isn't going to be honest, let's face it.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Tonight was great! It was standing room only in the Santa Clarita City Council chambers. People packed in to voice support of the embattled councilman, and to decry the ills of illegal immigration.

Jean is right. The alleged "racist" enjoyed the support of at least 85% of the crowd - a whole lotta long-time Santa Clarita residents and anti-illegal immigration types.

As corny as this may sound, I felt very proud to be a member of Save Our State tonight. I was expecting two or three other SOS types to show up. Jean, maybe Glory, etc. Instead, loads of people who attended the Santa Clarita function we had about 10 days ago were in attendance. It's as if we shared a common sense of outrage at the fact that this gentleman was enduring the slings and arrows of outrageous accusations for giving a heartfelt speech that gave voice to the frustration so many Californians feel about having to marinate in illegal immigrants and their offspring.

We really did the right thing. We swarmed around this guy and gave him all the support and praise we could muster. I get the impression the other council members were a bit taken aback by our passion and numbers.

Tonight was a good night to count yourself as an SOS member. We did the right thing (in the midst of crappy rainy weather, too!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A link where video can be found (I'll have more up tomorrow):

http://members4.boardhost.com/Derail_Amnesty/msg/1264578970.html

Rim05
01-27-2010, 03:57 AM
I want to know where Mr Shadows was. Don't tell me he was snowed in! Great job all. Thanks.

Don
01-27-2010, 04:42 AM
Great reports. Thanks to all who attended.

Papoose
01-27-2010, 06:13 AM
Thanks so much to all who were able to attend! It sounds like it was a wonderful turnout.

Tonight was great! It was standing room only in the Santa Clarita City Council chambers. People packed in to voice support of the embattled councilman, and to decry the ills of illegal immigration.

Jean is right. The alleged "racist" enjoyed the support of at least 85% of the crowd - a whole lotta long-time Santa Clarita residents and anti-illegal immigration types.

As corny as this may sound, I felt very proud to be a member of Save Our State tonight. I was expecting two or three other SOS types to show up. Jean, maybe Glory, etc. Instead, loads of people who attended the Santa Clarita function we had about 10 days ago were in attendance. It's as if we shared a common sense of outrage at the fact that this gentleman was enduring the slings and arrows of outrageous accusations for giving a heartfelt speech that gave voice to the frustration so many Californians feel about having to marinate in illegal immigrants and their offspring.

We really did the right thing. We swarmed around this guy and gave him all the support and praise we could muster. I get the impression the other council members were a bit taken aback by our passion and numbers.

Tonight was a good night to count yourself as an SOS member. We did the right thing (in the midst of crappy rainy weather, too!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A link where video can be found (I'll have more up tomorrow):

http://members4.boardhost.com/Derail_Amnesty/msg/1264578970.html

Ole Glory
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Councilman, Bob Kellar, is an American Hero. His fellow councilman members are traitors and cowards.

I attended the Santa Clarita City Council Meeting last night. Not one council member spoke out or in the defense of Bob Kellar until after the public comments. The Council Members were taking consensus on public opinion. At least 85% of the public stood up for Bob Kellar, and stated how proud they were of him and how for the last 50 years he has been a public servant, and served this country unselfishly. Sitting there listening to the public comments on what a great man Bob Kellar is just brought tears to my eyes. Another 10% filled out and handed in comment cards in support of Bob Keller.

Bob Kellar is a great man and has done many great things for this country, however, until Saturday, January 16, 2010, I had never heard of him, until his words were taken out of context. All the good that he has done his career, his life, could have been destroyed, by groups that are out to destroy America. These hate groups are nothing new to me, however, when your own council members, stab you in the back, do not stick up for you, or come to your defense, until after the smoke has cleared, they show their true colors, they are just like the hate mongers. These council members are not for the people they are politicians only in it from themselves. Having council members like them are truly pitiful and disgusting.

Mayor Laurene Weste, Mayor Pro-Tem Marsha Mclean, Council members Laurie Ender and Frank Ferry, I am a shamed of you.

“To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men” Abraham Lincoln.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
Edmund Burke.

Eagle1
01-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Like many of you I attended last night's Santa Clarita Council meeting in support of Councilman Bob Kellar.

I have just uploaded Linda Paine's speech which was superb.
The link for that video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DEEXKt2DY

You are all to be commended for having attended our first rally of 2010 in SC and also for having attended the meeting last night.

We have shaken the foundations of Santa Clarita. Let us continue.
Jean and I will be having another rally in SC on Saturday February 27TH.

It should be a great rally! We hope you folks will attend. We can expect
sizable opposition for our future rally.

Papoose must be commended for her work and video which has been the in the eye of the storm. Never underestimate a patriotic American woman with a video camera! :D:D:D

MowMyOwn
01-27-2010, 01:01 PM
E-mailed from Robin. Letter to the Editor.

I read the article on the Internet "Santa Clarita councilman says he is a `proud racist'".

I attended the Santa Clarita rally.

In my opinion, the statement made by Councilman Kellar has been taken completely out of context. Of note, the video on the Daily News website reveals that the speaker who followed the councilman, Jamiel Shaw, lost his precious son to a murderer - an illegal alien gang member, the tragic end result of lawlessness. A father's endless sorrow.

I would like to also point out that the narrator in the video, Frank Jorge, is a legal immigrant from Cuba. The video clip features Councilman Kellar an Anglo American, Frank Jorge a Latino American and Jamiel Shaw, an African American. In addition, Raymond Herrera founder of We The People, quoted in this article is a Latino American.

These days, those who support breaking immigration laws, lob the word "racist" like a bomb, in order to detract from the fact: those in the U.S. illegally are breaking the law.

Racist. It is used like a weapon by those who want to avoid the issue, which is lawbreaking. But the word racist is being used inaccurately and, I think, because it is being overused so incorrectly one day soon, the word racist, used as a weapon, will be obsolete.

Why is America great? Because we are a nation of laws.

In my opinion, that was what Councilman Kellar communicated - if the word racist means law abiding American, then he is a "proud racist" - a proud American upholding U.S. laws.

A pious Fernando Guerra, director of the Center for the Study of Los Angeles at Loyola Marymount University, wades into the topic to take pot shots at the councilman.

Who is Fernando Guerra? Guerra http://www.lmu.edu/Page40016.aspx is a member of many Latino only groups just a few of them are: 1. National Association for Chicano Studies 2. Latino community in the State’s Growth Management Consensus Project 3. He worked on a book on the political empowerment of Latinos in California. And Guerra is quoted in articles proclaiming the "browning" of society and has been purported to have made the comment, "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos."

Kellar talked about upholding U.S. law, being proud of America, while Guerra, via his career, boldly promotes one race. Who is the racist?

Mr. Herrera's comments in the article that Mexicans should stand up in Mexico is the solution.

Countries around the globe and south of our border - Mexico for example - abuse and neglect their citizens. When those citizens enter the U.S. and reside illegally, those who support illegal immigration are enabling corrupt governments, such as the Mexican government, to continue the abuse of its citizens.

The real culprits in the debate are governments of countries such as Mexico. But when do the enablers who promote immigration lawbreaking go after Mexico? Never. They make American citizens their scapegoat - paint them as bad people, demonizing them for advocating that U.S. laws be upheld, respected and enforced.

In regard to the word racist, I believe Councilman Kellar is ahead of the curve, exposing the abusive usage of this word. He has the courage - to stand up for the law!

I look forward to the day, I predict in the near future, when the incorrect use of the word racist against law abiding Americans will be rendered impotent, and go the way of the dinosaur and the dodo into extinction....

Robin Hvidston

This is a good write-up, worth a second read. Robin nailed a few points here.

MowMyOwn
01-27-2010, 01:40 PM
One press woman asked my name and I told her I was Jeanfromfillmore. She said what's your last name, and I responded, I'm Jeanfromfillmore. She said I need a last name, and I said you're not getting one. She responded, "But I have such great points and quotes from you, if I don't have your last name, I can't use them. I told her, "Then don't use them".

Good for you!

That's BS that they need your full name to quote you.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Like many of you I attended last night's Santa Clarita Council meeting in support of Councilman Bob Kellar.

I have just uploaded Linda Paine's speech which was superb.
The link for that video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DEEXKt2DY

You are all to be commended for having attended our first rally of 2010 in SC and also for having attended the meeting last night.

We have shaken the foundations of Santa Clarita. Let us continue.
Jean and I will be having another rally in SC on Saturday February 27TH.

It should be a great rally! We hope you folks will attend. We can expect
sizable opposition for our future rally.

Papoose must be commended for her work and video which has been the in the eye of the storm. Never underestimate a patriotic American woman with a video camera! :D:D:D

Wow, we're putting out some great video stuff. That was so well put together.

ohighlass
01-27-2010, 01:58 PM
The story was on 11 at ten last evening, too. I sent them an email of support for the councilman. I stressed the point that racist has twisted into a term used by mexicans to criticize those who want the laws obeyed and invited their staff to peruse the LaRaza website....maybe open their eyes to real racism.

Thanks for going, all of you.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Good for you!

That's BS that they need your full name to quote you.Yes it is. You often read the media quote from an unidentified source.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM
A link to video of many of the public speakers who stood behind the microphone last night. Plenty of people jumped at the chance to complain about our national immigration mess, and to defend a person who showed the courage to speak honestly and passionately about it.

http://members4.boardhost.com/Derail_Amnesty/msg/1264636811.html

4shadows
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Thank you for the directions, they were accurate, lol. I wasnt kidding about attending but the directions were of course a joke, my gps is great. It was a great and positive meeting mostly in my view, it was surprising to see so many against Mr. Kellar, then again when I looked at those who spoke against him I guess it wasnt so surprising. It was good to see some old faces and for those of you that dont know why I didnt come forward and meet with you personally, well there are good reasons why that I wont comment on in a public forum but you can pm me. Keep up the good fight, it is the right one!

Rim05
01-28-2010, 06:36 AM
I am glad to hear that you did attend. YOU, GET A GOLD STAR FOR DRIVING THAT FAR. At the Maywood #3, we had a member from LV attend.

Ole Glory
01-28-2010, 10:38 AM
I am glad to hear that you did attend. YOU, GET A GOLD STAR FOR DRIVING THAT FAR. At the Maywood #3, we had a member from LV attend.

At the Santa Clarita Rally, we had a woman from Montana.:cool:

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 12:46 PM
At the Santa Clarita Rally, we had a woman from Montana.:cool:Ya that was Mary, she is one great lady and has kept in touch giving ideas and suggestions that have been fantastic.

Ole Glory
01-28-2010, 05:09 PM
E-mail from Roger

8+ minutes of hearing highlights from Tuesday that includes all the issues: March’s parents testimony (amazing), the challenge to the council to step up, and their terrible response! Appalling!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZ60a1QbCY

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Great video. We've had some great videos come out of this. Great passionate speakers and addressing the issue spot on. Thanks for the post Glory.

4shadows
01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Montana is farther than Vegas, I will donte $5.00 to her for gas the next time there is a rally and she introduces herself to me, gladly!

The old sos may be gone, but the fight and the passion is still going, stay strong people your fight is the right fight.

Ole Glory
01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Full version of the March's speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWP9xKK5d00&NR=1

More bits and pieces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D34bAJu9Jg&feature=related

Eagle1
01-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Well boys and girls Sam Z is the subject of our latest SOS youtube video.

Of everyone and anyone that spoke on behalf of Bob Kellar Mr "Z" wins hands down.

Notice what a polished presentation he made compared to the rest of us amateurs.

Check him out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtZbKGPyM

Awesome job Sam.:):):)

Papoose
01-31-2010, 09:43 AM
That was a great speech. Good work, team!

Well boys and girls Sam Z is the subject of our latest SOS youtube video.

Of everyone and anyone that spoke on behalf of Bob Kellar Mr "Z" wins hands down.

Notice what a polished presentation he made compared to the rest of us amateurs.

Check him out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtZbKGPyM

Awesome job Sam.:):):)

Ole Glory
01-31-2010, 09:53 AM
e-mailed to me from Roger.

Dear Meg Whitman:

I am disappointed you have taken the weak course of political correctness in condemning Santa Clarita City Councilman Bob Kellar's recent remarks at an anti ILLEGAL immigration rally in Santa Clarita, January 16.

You have severely underestimated California voters' discontent on the issue of ILLEGAL immigration.

It saddens me to know that you as possible leader of our State cannot glean our Mr. Kellar's so called self-professing racism remarks as nothing more than rhetorical hyperbole. The Councilman who obviously is NOT a racist made a comparison to those who accuse him of sounding like a racist because he believes in one flag, one language, per President Theodore Roosevelt.Why you as a candidate for Governor cannot surmise this profoundly concerns me and millions of other law abiding citizens of California.

You are wrong and you have made a major mistake is disassociating yourself from Bob Kellar,

Councilman Kellar is no more a racist than Lady State of Liberty.

As our City of Santa Clarita, County of Los Angeles, State of California, and the United States of America are overrun by the devastating effects of massive ILLEGAL immigration, you and your campaign have chosen to take a path of political correctness, hardly the character I would admire in the future California governor, in dealing with a radically-driven Assembly and State Senate.

There is a silver line her, Ms Whitman. I found out who you are BEFORE the election.

Your campaign has lost my support.

I will encourage all I know to abandon their support for you and your campaign to be California's next Governor.

I can focus my attention on another candidate within the Republican Party.

Roger A. GItlin, Teacher
Multi Subject CLAD
Santa Clarita, CA. 91354

Ole Glory
01-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Great video, Frank. Great speech, DA, SZ!:)

DerailAmnesty.com
01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Jeeez, I'm surprised Shamu there was willing to tear himself away from the Hometown Buffet long enough to say something. Hey, Tons of Fun, there's a 24 Hour Fitness down the street from the Council chambers! Here's a wild thought, consider a membership!

Eagle1
01-31-2010, 07:03 PM
How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Jeeez, I'm surprised Shamu there was willing to tear himself away from the Hometown Buffet long enough to say something. Hey, Tons of Fun, there's a 24 Hour Fitness down the street from the Council chambers! Here's a wild thought, consider a membership!

Well the gent whether porky or svelte has a well lubed patriotic brain.
Therefore he is invited to offer more pearls of cogent wisdom at our next rally at SC on Saturday, February 23 11am-1pm same place, same Bat Channel.

And yes SZ please have plan 1 and plan 2 for your speech as we may have a couple of special order 40 speeches. It will be your five minutes of fame.

Does the gentleman accept our invitation to speak?:):):)

DerailAmnesty.com
02-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Yes, of course I want to speak. As made obvious by the video, however, it will be important to keep a considerable stash of Dolly Madison baked goods nearby to satisfy my need for calories.

Ayatollahgondola
02-01-2010, 06:10 AM

I thought that was a bullet proof vest

Ole Glory
02-01-2010, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=DerailAmnesty.com;4681]How did that porky bastard manage to waddle/roll his way up to the podium? Here's a wild thought.....[OUOTE]

MORE of you to LOVE;)

DerailAmnesty.com
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
MORE of you to LOVE;)

Yeah, a larger, slower moving target, too.

Eagle1
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
MORE of you to LOVE;)

Yeah, a larger, slower moving target, too.

We will be bringing doughnuts to the event so as to keep our strength and morale up.

All Dolly Madison fans are welcome to partake.:)

PS also bringing a coffee pot and Starbucks coffee to brew on site!
I like my coffee strong so if you have a cup get ready to hallucinate.:D

Ayatollahgondola
02-02-2010, 09:28 AM
I like my coffee strong so if you have a cup get ready to hallucinate.:D

You're a pooozie compared to me. Drinking's for sissies. Put some freshly ground beans between your cheek and gum:)

Rim05
02-03-2010, 05:03 AM
Back to serious business! I just heard Jaun Jose Gutierrez on ABC ch7 talking about they (don't remember which of the hispanic gangs he named)are planning a protest against Kellar. They are demanding that Kellar step down. He accused Supervisor Michael Antonovich of being against hispanics and demanded that Michael step down also. This was heard on TV so no link but if you pay attention you will see it someplace. Antonivech is the only supervisor worth a nickel so I hope everyone will support him also.
Maybe some one here has the contact for Antonovich so people can let him know we realize what a good job he is doing.

Don
02-03-2010, 06:26 AM
I heard that Gutierrez is calling for Kellar's ouster.

Kellar was elected to public office. Since when do we nullify free elections?

Since when do Mexicans come to our country illegally and tell us we can't elect whomever we choose? This is the disenfranchisement of American citizens on behalf of foreign nationals who have no right to be here. This is a foreign invasion and an attack on free elections, free speech and democracy.

Ole Glory
02-03-2010, 08:16 AM
E-mail to me from Roger.

The 38th District Republican Club met last night.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The furor, anger, and frustration over the mistreatment given to Bob Kellar is NOT over, not by a long shot.

The vile, fraudulent attack in the Tuesday Signal by Bruce McFarland was beyond disgusting. I urge all to write to letter@the-signal.com and label that commentary as absolute garbage not worthy of lining uyour birdcage.

The 38th District Republican Club met last night to recommend endorsements for Santa Clarita City Council. These folks are the Meg Whitman supporters. Ms. Whitman unceremoniously disassociated herself and her campaign from Bob Kellar two days ago. Bad mistake by the Republican candidate for California. Bowing to Democratic pressure, Ms. Whitman has seriously underestimated California voter discontent on the issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGATION. Member Scott Wilk ramrodded through support for the THREE incumbents, Frank Ferry, Marsha McLean, and Laurene Weste, Permission was given to me to speak on behalf of candidate David Gauny, AFTER the 38th members voted like " good ole boys " for the slate of incumbents. And I did address the group and I would like to think I gave them a piece of my mind.

All the candidates addressed the panel, seeking support. Member Joe Messina asked each to opine on what the City of Santa Clarita ad what the Council can do about the problem, includingciting those unscrupulous employers are utilize illegal day laborers, pay no taxes,and depress American wages. I brought up to the group a lot of this business is being done rifght under NO STOPPING ANYTIME signs, along the olkd San Fernando Road

Other than Gauny, incumbents' answers were lame and defective, criss-crossing of wrists as if City hands are tied by Federal law.

Frank Ferry spoke about " the far right wing racist elements of our community coming out of the woodwork in support of Bob Kellar. Nonsense ! Stop calling those who disagree with you a pejorative name, Mr. Ferry. Ferry sounds a lot like Hillary Clinton and her " vast right wing conspiracy " statement in defense of her cheating husband in 1998. Ferry also sounds like he works for illegal alien Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahoney, which in fact does in fact work for. He was endorsed last night.

Mayor Laurene Weste, a no commenter on Bob Kellar until now, kept referring to the INS as the agency that needs to deal with the illegal alien problem. The INS? Mayor Weste must have overlooked the fact that
I C E ( Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is the agency that deals with this problem and has since 2003. Mayor Weste has not done her woodwork and continues to deflect City responsibility to another agency. She was endorsed last night.

Mayor Pro Temp Marshal McLean I am convinced does not have a clue how the disastrous effects illegal aliens have on our community. Her answers were vague and weak. She should not be on this Council. . She was endorsed last night by the 38th Republican members.

ALL THREE... Ferry, Weste, and McLean are a part of this problem, not part the solution.

Here is the bottom line, ladies and gentlemen. We will not be shut up, and crowded out by a business as usual attitude. This is a new era. We want our country, State, County, and City back, and we want them back now !

I recommend a bullet vote ( once only) , Tuesday April 13. for David Gauny.

Come hear David speak at the Canyon Country Advisory Committee candidates' forum, Wednesday, February 17, at the George Caravel Center. Starts at PM. Marsha McLean will also speak at the forum, February 17.

Bring friends and supporters. I will be there, too.

Roger Gitlin, Teacher
SCVIMM

Jeanfromfillmore
02-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Glory do you know what time on the meeting on the 17th?

Ole Glory
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
"The Santa Clarita Valley Independent Minutemen are asking for your support at the upcoming Canyon Country Advisory Meeting, 7pm, at the George Caravallo Recreation Center, in Canyon Country, Wednesday, February 17, 2010".

DerailAmnesty.com
02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
I heard that Gutierrez is calling for Kellar's ouster.

Kellar was elected to public office. Since when do we nullify free elections?

Since when do Mexicans come to our country illegally and tell us we can't elect whomever we choose? This is the disenfranchisement of American citizens on behalf of foreign nationals who have no right to be here. This is a foreign invasion and an attack on free elections, free speech and democracy.

No it isn't. It is a well-practiced race-baiter (Gutierrez) doing his thing. Anyone who disagrees with the open borders folks is to be demonized and intimidated. Especially in a La Raza stronghold like So. Cal. There will be no debates upon the merits, only ugly accusations and attempts to show force. This is much of what the Left deals in at the beginning of the 21st Century. It's not an attempt to take away your free expression rights. It is an attempt to get you to voluntarily forego them. Bob Kellar and Mike Antonovich aren't playing along and now they're getting targeted.

From my perspective, one of the best things that could happen would be for Gutierrez or some other similar type to bring a few hundred open borders drones/anchor babies to Santa Clarita, and protest to their hearts' content. The spectacle would speak volumes to middle Americans who would see it well publicized on TV. People are fed up to their eyebrows with PC idiocy and I'm not sure if our friends on the Left realize how pronounced this distaste for it has become with everyday citizen taxpayers.

ilbegone
02-03-2010, 08:31 PM
No it isn't. It is a well-practiced race-baiter (Gutierrez) doing his thing. Anyone who disagrees with the open borders folks is to be demonized and intimidated. Especially in a La Raza stronghold like So. Cal. There will be no debates upon the merits, only ugly accusations and attempts to show force. This is much of what the Left deals in at the beginning of the 21st Century. It's not an attempt to take away your free expression rights. It is an attempt to get you to voluntarily forego them. Bob Kellar and Mike Antonovich aren't playing along and now they're getting targeted.

From my perspective, one of the best things that could happen would be for Gutierrez or some other similar type to bring a few hundred open borders drones/anchor babies to Santa Clarita, and protest to their hearts' content. The spectacle would speak volumes to middle Americans who would see it well publicized on TV. People are fed up to their eyebrows with PC idiocy and I'm not sure if our friends on the Left realize how pronounced this distaste for it has become with everyday citizen taxpayers.

Well worded and spot on.

PochoPatriot
02-04-2010, 08:40 AM

Sam is right. Nothing serves our cause better than masses of Mexican flag waving immigrants (legal and/or illegal) screaming like a bunch of petulant children for their "rights". It backfired on them after the first "May Day" march, and it will continue to back fire on them until they realize that they need to end their ethnocentric rhetoric, and remove the law breakers from their midst.