PDA

View Full Version : Repair Califonia Organization Wants Constitutional Convention

Ayatollahgondola
01-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Boy, I don't think I care for this one.

With a convention, everything is on the table. Licenses for illegals, prop 13, your property rights....

http://www.repaircalifornia.org./about_us.php

Section 83129. Delegate Qualifications
(a) All delegates shall be citizens of the United States of the age of 18 years or older and
shall be bona fide residents of the State at the time of selection and during the period of their
service as delegates. No person may be a delegate if the person has been convicted of a felony.
The Convention Commission shall be the sole judge of the qualifications of delegates, and shall
disqualify any delegate that does not meet the minimum qualifications set forth herein.(b) In addition to meeting the requirements for delegates set forth in paragraph (a),
County delegates must be a bona fide resident of the County or City from which they were
selected at the time of selection and during their period of service as delegates. County delegates
shall also possess the additional qualifications as set forth below.
No County delegate shall....

(a) All delegates shall be citizens of the United States of the age of 18 years or older and
shall be bona fide residents of the State at the time of selection and during the period of their
service as delegates.

Anchor babies will be re-writing the California constitution under these rules:eek:

Rim05
01-18-2010, 05:55 AM
Anchor babies will be re-writing the California constitution under these rules

I think you are correct. I did not think about 'who' a citizen is. They could be worse than their parents.

Kathy63
01-26-2010, 02:19 PM
The left has long wanted to rewrite the Constitution where they can enshrine all of their pet projects in at one time.