PDA

View Full Version : "California Crusader" planning counter protest in Bakersfield

Greg in LA
08-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Counter protest being organized by a group called "California Crusader" on Wednesday August 14, 12:15 PM outside the office of Kevin McCarthy.

Kevin McCarthy is the Republican Majority whip in Congress. He is being heavily targeted by the pro amnesty side, he is also widely believed to be working behind the scenes to craft some type of amnesty and immigration increase.

Does anybody know this group?

I'm thinking about possibly joining them. I don't know anything about them, and I was hoping somebody here might be familiar with them and share what they know about them, before I contact them.

Here is their announcement on their web site: http://californiascrusader.com/event/

Ayatollahgondola
08-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Greg,

That's an small organization headed by Robin Hvidston. Robin is a solid red, white, and blue American girl, and a very dedicated activist. I support her 99.9%.
She's the spearhead of about 40 people, not necessarily all at once though.

Greg in LA
08-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the recommendation Ayatollah, I replied that I would like to join them.

Anyone else want to go?

Patriotic Army Mom
08-12-2013, 07:49 AM
They are a very busy group, but do great things. I just wish my time allowed me to be them. Most of the time it's not, but I back them 100%.