PDA

View Full Version : Is Buck McKeon your congressmen?

Greg in LA
07-31-2013, 11:11 AM
August is an extremely important time to contact your congressmen and let them know that you want them to oppose all forms of amnesty and immigration legislation. We need to all attend town hall meetings if your congressmen is scheduling one.

My Congressmen hasn't replied to any of my calls or letters, and as of yet is refusing to meet publicly with constituents. It's raising a lot of red flags and I'm wondering if McKeon is getting wobbly on the amnesty issue.

It seems that acting alone, or as an individual gets one nowhere.

I want to team up with some other McKeon constituents and see if a larger group petitioning a meeting will get better results.

If there are any McKeon constituents reading this please contact me either on this thread or through a private message and lets coordinate our efforts and work as a group.

I've also contacted my contacted at FAIR, to see if they can help.

Ayatollahgondola
07-31-2013, 05:31 PM
August is an extremely important time to contact your congressmen and let them know that you want them to oppose all forms of amnesty and immigration legislation. We need to all attend town hall meetings if your congressmen is scheduling one.

My Congressmen hasn't replied to any of my calls or letters, and as of yet is refusing to meet publicly with constituents. It's raising a lot of red flags and I'm wondering if McKeon is getting wobbly on the amnesty issue.

It seems that acting alone, or as an individual gets one nowhere.

I want to team up with some other McKeon constituents and see if a larger group petitioning a meeting will get better results.

If there are any McKeon constituents reading this please contact me either on this thread or through a private message and lets coordinate our efforts and work as a group.

I've also contacted my contacted at FAIR, to see if they can help.

Write up a message along those lines, and we'jj send it through our email system