PDA

View Full Version : Illegal's Supporter Gets Hammered After Sac Bee Article

Ayatollahgondola
01-13-2010, 06:43 AM
I almost feel sorry for this fool. He was expecting sympathy on a grand scale and got nailed from the outset of the comments. His article was hardly anything new, with the exception of the headline

As the son of poor Mexican immigrants, I'm skeptical about comprehensive immigration reform aimed at helping undocumented workers in this xenophobic climate...read more.
http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/story/2457537.html?storylink=lingospot_related_articles

PochoPatriot
01-13-2010, 10:32 AM
What a jackass!

Eagle1
01-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Son of poor Mexican "immigrants"? Is this knucklehead saying in the language of the left that mommy and daddy are border hoppers and that he is an anchor baby?

Xenophobia? What an ass this jerk is.:mad::mad:

ilbegone
01-13-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure what to say...

"Pure drivel" comes to mind.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Where's the humane discourse in this political debate? Are we not talking about human beings with ambitions and dreams to better themselves and their families?

Translation: It is unfair for you to expect illegal aliens to follow this nation's laws.

Commander Bunny
01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
I'd say he's getting nailed on a "Monumental scale", ...9 pages and maybe 1-2 Folks are in support of His mindless drivel. (forgive Me Illbegone, I just think that sounds better.)

CB.