PDA

View Full Version : Its coming (amensty) Running thread

usa today
01-05-2010, 03:56 PM
As you all know that moron Luis Gutierrez submitted a bill in congress , it has no chance of even being considered or called to the floor , it was only done to keep the issue in the news. or none news since Dumbomba hasn't even mentioned it. The Shummer bill is coming though very soon , I heard today he is working in cahoots with Lindsay Graham (why wasn't this moron kicked out of office a couple years ago?)
Anyway , this new one coming is suppose to be so strong on enforcement that it will pass. but we all know that amnesty is first and then (non) enforcement later , we've been down this road.
Our biggest battle is coming this year , I want to try to keep this thread running with updates as I get them , We need a thread that has current info as it happens.
I have a lot of sources and can usually get some pretty quick info on this stuff so stay tuned.

retiredat44
01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I just saw Lou Dobbs on Bill O'Oreilly chatitng about Amnesty and what is coming,, (they are trying to sneak the amnesty by, in the middle of the night..)..

we are getting screwed soo bad..
:eek::mad:

usa today
01-09-2010, 01:35 PM
That was an interesting segment to say the least

It appears Dobbs is a dirtbag POS

Funny deal is I called it a couple years ago, something with him
just didn't seem right.