PDA

View Full Version : BP Agents shoots Illegal

Ole Glory
01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Border Patrol agent fatally shoots illegal immigrant

Posted: Jan 04, 2010 3:13 PM PST Updated: Jan 04, 2010 3:59 PM PST
Featured Videos

Border Patrol agent fatally shoots illegal immigrant

DOUGLAS, AZ (KOLD) - A Border Patrol agent fatally shot a man just outside Douglas Monday morning.

An illegal immigrant was throwing rocks at an agent and his K9, a Border Patrol official said.

That's when the agent opened fire.

Cochise County Sheriffs were called in when the shooting happened in an area known as 'D Hill.'

A man received medical treatment after the shooting, according to a release sent by Cochise County Sheriffs.

Cochise county detectives and deputies have started a joint investigation with the FBI and the Border Patrol.

Stay tuned to KOLD News 13 for updates.

Borderwatch
01-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Need more like him.

Ayatollahgondola
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Need more like him.

Need more like both of them:
1) Agents that shoot back
2) dead illegals

When illegals attack, they get no quarter from me.

DerailAmnesty.com
01-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Need more like both of them:
1) Agents that shoot back
2) dead illegals

When illegals attack, they get no quarter from me.

Agreed. Enough PC BS. When a foreign national attacks a man in uniform on U.S. soil, I see no cause for restraint.

Ayatollahgondola
01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Agreed. Enough PC BS. When a foreign national attacks a man in uniform on U.S. soil, I see no cause for restraint.

But we're compassionate. I say we send flowers to the closest consulate in his name, and communicate that SOS is taking up a collection to buy more flowers for future incidents.

ilbegone
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
I agree.