PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we might have a woman governor!

Kathy63
01-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Meg Whitman who is tied with Jerry Brown.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_2010/election_2010_governor_elections/california/election_2010_california_governor_election

She's not my first choice. Since I already went through a Jerry Brown governor, he's not even my last choice. Why isn't he termed out or something! This is the rock meeting the hard place.

Rim05
01-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Looks like we might have a woman governor!

I sure hope we do not.

Twoller
01-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Isn't she "It's about the children." in regards to illegal immigrants?

As much as I love eBay, she's going to have to provide some real opposition to illegal immigration if she wants my vote.

Kathy63
01-03-2010, 03:12 PM
I have never gone to ebay for anything. I don't care about e-bay. Jerry Brown was a disaster, age hasn't improved him. I would hate to think of enduring more Brown years. When Jerry Brown refused to defend the state in the Prop 8 controversy that was IT for me. He refused to defend the STATE! That's his JOB. He's an EMPLOYEE and doesn't get to pick and choose.

I am not at all happy with Meg Whitman, there is something (can't exactly put my finger on it) phony about her. At least that slime Gavin Newsom dropped out.

Rim05
01-04-2010, 06:47 AM
(can't exactly put my finger on it) phony about her.

That alone is a hugh red flag. A while back I saw all those who will be running and some who were just thinking about it, all of them left me cold. I sure hope the field improves with time. By the time election comes around who knows who/what we will get. I will say this just may be the last chance for Kalefafnia.

Ole Glory
01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
YOU ARE PERSONALLY INVITED...

TO MEET YOUR CANDIDATES !

Saturday January 9th , 1 to 4 pm.

You are invited to meet and fellowship with several of our candidates for office in California. These Constitutional and Freedom loving candidates are leading the charge for "We The People" in California!

Dynamic candidate for

Governor Chelene Nightingale,

Candidate for Lt. Governor Jim King,

Candidate for US Congress CA-45 Bill Lussenheide,

and many more candidates for both national and statewide office will be in attendance and are eager to meet you!

The event will be held at the lovely home of Jim King in the Bel Air/ West Los Angeles area.

The candidates are in the ballot petitioning stage, and you will have the opportunity to sign various candidate nomination petitions should you desire. The candidates are eagerly awaiting the opportunity of meeting you face to face and to listen to your concerns and questions.

Meet other likeminded patriots as well in this fun and infomative get together.

WHERE: Home of Jim King,
Los Angeles , CA

WHEN: Saturday January 9th 1-4 PM

PHONE INFO:

EMAIL: JimKing

The event is free of charge. Please feel wamly welcomed to attend this fun, educational and infomative event. Mark your calendar now, for this special and important gathering!

Kathy63
01-12-2010, 05:17 PM
How did it go?

Jeanfromfillmore
01-12-2010, 05:29 PM
How did it go?Good question. It probably came and went. I didn't feel the ground move though. She only has until June to try to get anything stirred up.

Ole Glory
01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
This was e-mailed to me.

Just learned that Chelene Nightingale does NOT OFFICIALLY QUALIFY as a POLITICAL CANDIDATE for the AIP party!

A membership of ONE YEAR in the AIP is REQUIRED to be a political candidate under the AIP banner, and Chelene does NOT meet that qualification!

Jeanfromfillmore
01-12-2010, 07:26 PM
This was e-mailed to me.

Just learned that Chelene Nightingale does NOT OFFICIALLY QUALIFY as a POLITICAL CANDIDATE for the AIP party!

A membership of ONE YEAR in the AIP is REQUIRED to be a political candidate under the AIP banner, and Chelene does NOT meet that qualification!Wow Glory, is the person who sent that to you sure of those rules? If it is true, it would sure be a kick in the butt for Chelene.