PDA

View Full Version : My favorite message left on my Youtube acct. ...

DerailAmnesty.com
12-29-2009, 02:47 PM
... from this past week.

Just b/c the Holiday Season is here, doesn't mean people have stopped watching my videos. I just went through a couple dozen new messages that have been left for me during the past week. Of those messages, this one was my favorite. Never had I imagined such a well thought out response to my video, Has Illegal Immigration Been Good For The San Fernando Valley? , could be left in the public comments section. Nonetheless, these were the thoughts of 19arambulo19:

All of you people saying all that shit are stupid!! yes this is making you mad but it is true who the hell picks you fruit so your snott ass rich ass fucks can go to the fuckin albertsons and get it fresh huh?? and ya we mexicans are gangbangers so what?? SUR X3 for life!!we aint the only gang banging grafftti spraying race!!! so fuck with it bitch ass niggers and crackers!!! BROWN PRIDE!!

Rim05
12-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Well, that is Brown Pride for sure. I went to that fifly place one time when I first joined old SOS. Never again.

Patriotic Army Mom
12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I'd be arrested if a comment was left. But you all get it.

usa today
12-29-2009, 04:40 PM
But its racist to say anything against these fine upstanding
young latinos

kumbyeya

Yes indeed , what a wonderful addition to a civilized society

ilbegone
12-29-2009, 05:07 PM
The person is an obvious troglodyte.

However, there is no winning by stooping to his or her level.

Some things stand out:

who the hell picks you fruit

Not only is the person semi - literate, but the only fruit he has ever seen was either in a picture book or, ahem, the supermarket. He sure isn't going to be up a ladder plucking fruit from a tree in humid, 100 degree plus weather.

ya we mexicans are gangbangers so what

He might have some Mexican ancestors, but he himself is not Mexican. Mexicans don't talk like he does, nor do most border hopping chuntaros mess with the internet.

There are Mexican gang bangers, but that's far more common among the descendants of Mexicans.

we aint the only gang banging grafftti spraying race!!! so fuck with it bitch ass niggers and crackers!!! BROWN PRIDE!!

My, oh my. Such racism, of the sort he would like to accuse us of. Fairly drips off him.

Ayatollahgondola
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Here's one from my Youtube comments today

help center | e-mail options | report spam
George15627 has made a comment on Citrus Heights Supports the Border Patrol:

man fukk tha boreder patrol mi lo pelan u just pikk mexican but not other muthafukked people just mexicans
You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

Patriotic Army Mom
01-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Their literary skills are great.