PDA

View Full Version : Alert! Rep. Gutierrez introduces amnesty bill!

REWHBLCAIN
12-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Alert! Rep. Gutierrez introduces amnesty bill!
With over 15 million Americans out of work, one might think Congress would focus on this issue. Instead, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is introducing today (Tuesday, December 15th) his "comprehensive" immigration reform bill.

He previously outlined the components of his amnesty bill--granting legal status to illegal aliens, increasing the number of immigrant visas, and reducing wait times for family members of previously admitted immigrants to gain U.S. residency.

Gutierrez said he was introducing the bill before the holiday recess so "there is no excuse for inaction in the New Year." Apparently, the Congressman's Christmas gift to unemployed Americans is the permanent disappearance of their jobs.

CLICK HERE to learn more and to take action.

http://www.capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=14466696

Jeanfromfillmore
12-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Yup, sneak it in during the Christmas holidays and how many will notice, that's their plan.

Time to rebb up the engine and get ready for a fight. You've been entertained with the Tiger Woods story, and healthcare/climategate. Now it's time to get down to some serious rallying and protesting. Don't just expect that the public at large is going to get to their feet and fight this, they're to complacent. We have to rattle some cages and get the word out.

usa today
12-16-2009, 03:02 AM
The small print is pretty ugly

It would outlaw 287g , mandate the dream act and make a path to citizenship as easy as $500 and enrolling in an English class (don't really have to learn it , just enroll)

But what did you expect since an agent of mexico wrote this stinker

DerailAmnesty.com
12-16-2009, 03:29 AM
The best thing about this is that it would've been difficult to pick a worse time. With the unemployment and financial devastation, this will be even harder than usual to fob off on middle America.

Lord, I hope Obama is successfully committing political supuku with this one.

LAPhil
12-16-2009, 07:29 AM
The best thing about this is that it would've been difficult to pick a worse time. With the unemployment and financial devastation, this will be even harder than usual to fob off on middle America.

Lord, I hope Obama is successfully committing political supuku with this one.
At first I didn't think this was too bright in the middle of a heated debate on health care, but then I realized it might actually be a good time for Gutierrez to sneak it in. At any rate, we all need to be really vigilant again.

Jeanfromfillmore
12-16-2009, 11:40 AM
They plan on have this amnesty pushed through by the end of March, yes, within ten weeks. If you're not paying attention, it will happen before you bother to get up and do something. While everyone is so intent on debating everything else, an amnesty is being slipped in. This organization is about illegal immigration, not political or health care. We are in a battle right now that will require more than being a side line issue.

Again, they plan on pushing this through in 10 weeks!

Rim05
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Jean, you will never get most of the people on this or any other forum to get off the politics and DO something. It has been that way for months. They keep their fat A**** glued to the computer chair and keep typing away. There are times now and in the past when I have wished for something to happen to wake them up but they go right back to politics.

Jeanfromfillmore
12-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Jean, you will never get most of the people on this or any other forum to get off the politics and DO something. It has been that way for months. They keep their fat A**** glued to the computer chair and keep typing away. There are times now and in the past when I have wished for something to happen to wake them up but they go right back to politics.We'll see Rimo, we have a rally planned for one month from today in Santa Clarita. Let's see who walks the walk or just talks the talk.
Okay here it is:

Anti-Illegal Alien Rally in One Month from today.

Where: Santa Clarita

Date: January 16th between 11am and 1pm

This is going to be our first So. Cal. rally and we want all associates to attend. We will be having other organizations join us. They are planning to push this amnesty by us in just 10 weeks so this is an important date to attend.
Edit/Delete Message

usa today
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Whats going on here is a bit frightening

This has been out since Monday , most of us knew it was coming but as of
today , not one word on any of the news , not only msm but Fox hasn't said a word about it , Now I'm not worried because Fox usually runs 2 or 3 days behind.

All of our big orgs have sent out a flurry of alerts on this and we have to get ready .

The bill calls for the end of 287g and other things so I don't see it gaining much ground , also Dumbomba hasn't said anything about it.

This stinker is on hold I would assume until the first of the year , but we cannot wait ....start calling NOW

ilbegone
12-16-2009, 06:24 PM
I tried to get through to the San Francisco offices of Boxer and Feinstein this afternoon - it seemed the lines were very busy.