PDA

View Full Version : How the Muslims will kill you !

wetibbe
12-13-2009, 03:07 PM
wetibbe
First: 1/13/2008
Last: 12/13/2009 What your Government wouldn't tell you. Muslim killers right here ready to kill to kill YOU !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg6AFylios

Even more exposure !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByAAEOqVDXM&feature=related

REWHBLCAIN
12-13-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.fightpc.net/showthread.php?t=20055

admin
12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
I am compelled to point out this portion of our rules:

F2: Save Our State has no religious priorities
Save Our state cherishes the constitutional gaurantee of separation of church and state. Each is welcome to their own religion, and no preference or exclusion shall be practiced

I am not saying anyone has violated it yet per se, but it's best to remind ourselves that we have an obligation to uphold our own rules and values.

REWHBLCAIN
12-14-2009, 01:24 AM
I am compelled to point out this portion of our rules:

I am not saying anyone has violated it yet per se, but it's best to remind ourselves that we have an obligation to uphold our own rules and values.
Ahhhh, I hope this isn't what I think you mean. We don't need no stinki'n PCness.!?............Spit it out so I know if I'm going to stick around.

admin
12-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Ahhhh, I hope this isn't what I think you mean. We don't need no stinki'n PCness.!?............Spit it out so I know if I'm going to stick around.
I don't think it politically correct to point out that we do not discriminate on the basis of religion. I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement. Saying that was not limiting your opinion or comment, but expressing a related view.

Don
12-14-2009, 01:28 PM
I don't think it politically correct to point out that we do not discriminate on the basis of religion. I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement. Saying that was not limiting your opinion or comment, but expressing a related view.

All religions are welcome?

Does that include the Aztec religion and its practices of slavery, human sacrifice and cannibalism?

Patriotic Army Mom
12-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Aztec religion? Guess I'll ask my sisters man if he has one. He swears he's an Aztec.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

ilbegone
12-14-2009, 05:32 PM
There is a difference between a humble practitioner of any religion and extremism in religion.

I believe all religions have extremists, the questions are how prevalent are they and who are they.

I also believe there are professed Christians in America today who would have no qualms about tying someone with whom they disagreed to a stake, piling gasoline soaked wood around their legs, and burn that person to death if they could get away with it.

While there are not many who are that extreme, if the religious Christian right were to come into undisputed power, I shudder to think of how they would shred our constitution and wield despotic power by presuming to speak for Jesus.

Just as in Christianity, Islam was split into two major factors early on, and while they had a brilliant society which preserved European knowledge while Europe was in the dark ages, this is the time of darkness for third world Islam.

Western European Christianity slaughtered one another due to the later rift between Protestants and Catholics, and religion was often subject to the will of the state.

Historically, there has been an ocean of blood shed in the name of Jesus Christ, Prince of peace, not only between his children but people who were considered to be infidels by them. The same thing is now occurring with third world extreme Islam, with Saudi Wahabism behind the most extreme hate fest.

The nuts of any conviction or cause get the headlines, and everyone else remotely associated is judged by their acts.

ilbegone
12-14-2009, 05:46 PM
As far as an "Aztec" religion:

I don't think I would being going out on a limb by saying that there is no such thing, except for what has been absorbed into Mexican Catholicism.

Anyone who would pretend to resurrect it would be repeating the silly 1930's Nazi parody of trying to fit a selected interpretation of an ancient, long dead religion and stretching to have it make sense in the modern world.

Human sacrifice and cannibalism as a way to keep the sun rising every day and keeping the crops coming in as well as a power display won't make it today.

On the other hand, in one form or another, we still have some slavery in this country, a century and a half after outlawing it. We just call it by other names.

Speaking for myself, I believe the fight is about immigration rather than religion.

Rim05
12-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Speaking for myself, I believe the fight is about immigration rather than religion.

I will agree with you.

Jeanfromfillmore
12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
I will agree with you.Ditto. Remember I'm an atheist so I don't have a dog in this fight. I think they're all crazy.

admin
12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
All religions are welcome?

Does that include the Aztec religion and its practices of slavery, human sacrifice and cannibalism?

You may have skipped over this portion of my post:

I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement.
I don't see how the Aztec religion would have supported SOS.
You may also want to review our corporate statement

Don
12-15-2009, 05:58 AM
You may have skipped over this portion of my post:

I don't see how the Aztec religion would have supported SOS.
You may also want to review our corporate statement

You may want to read some history books.

Muslims have been the enemies of Western Civilization since the 8th century. For centuries they murdered and enslaved white Europeans. The Muslim slave raiding expeditions into Europe and the flourishing Muslim slave trade in white people pre-dated the better known African slave trade about which we hear so much.

For more than one thousand years, their "religion" has been based on domination of, killing, enslaving and conquering of non-Muslims. The outrage is not that people dislike Muslims, but that they're in our country at all.

Kathy63
12-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Islam is not merely a religion. It is an entire civil and criminal system of law and politics. When someone is described as a muslim FIRST it has to be established whether they are described so as a religious affiliation or a political affiliation. Failure to make this distinction will end up with our being oppressed under Sharia law, simply because to object would be to object to religion.

admin
12-15-2009, 07:40 AM
You may want to read some history books.

Muslims have been the enemies of Western Civilization since the 8th century. For centuries they murdered and enslaved white Europeans. The Muslim slave raiding expeditions into Europe and the flourishing Muslim slave trade in white people pre-dated the better known African slave trade about which we hear so much.

For more than one thousand years, their "religion" has been based on domination of, killing, enslaving and conquering of non-Muslims. The outrage is not that people dislike Muslims, but that they're in our country at all.
History books are full of information about people at odds with each other over religion. It was not confined to Muslims.
California has included protections for the practice of religion, and SOS supports the constitution:

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SEC. 4. Free exercise and enjoyment of religion without
discrimination or preference are guaranteed. This liberty of
conscience does not excuse acts that are licentious or inconsistent
with the peace or safety of the State. The Legislature shall make no
law respecting an establishment of religion.
A person is not incompetent to be a witness or juror because of
his or her opinions on religious beliefs.

That highlighted portion applies here also. If you associate with SOS, you must accept that you may also associate with others here who practice a religion that you do not. If someone commits acts or engages in an agenda that is not consistent with the peace or safety of the state, then we give them an opportunity to correct the offense. If they continue that agenda then they obviously do not support and agree with Save Our State's agenda or values, and would be best practicing their religion elsewhere. I'm not sure why anyone would would want to say they support and were an associate of SOS if we had plainly stated values and agendas that passionately conflict with their own, but it is possible that it may have been born out of curiousity, confusion, or even subtrifuge. In any case, we are here to support our targeted class of people, and that would include the confused, the curious, and the devious until they exhibit behavior that was deemed harmful to the organization to the point they should be restricted or repulsed. Until then, they are as welcome as anyone else who states they are in agreement with us.

Cruisingfool
12-15-2009, 09:36 AM
I will agree with you.

I'm not sure where my original post went, but that is what I posted...

Jeanfromfillmore
12-15-2009, 10:58 AM
There is allot of work and time involved in being a moderator. Moderators are here to prevent abuse of members and make sure rules of the organization are adhered to.

Although we are a young organization, (the new SOS) we are getting allot of traffic, just look at our stats. There are those reading this board who would love to see us do something, anything, wrong and take away our non-profit status.

Ayatollahgondola
12-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure where my original post went, but that is what I posted...

I don't see where anything was removed. Maybe it was in another thread

Jeanfromfillmore
12-15-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't see where anything was removed. Maybe it was in another threadAG I went back and looked for it also and it's not there. I remember seeing it before, but now it's gone.

admin
12-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Cruisingfool,

Please run a check on all of your posts and see if you didn't place that in another thread. There's been no removal of posts here recently. In fact, we haven't removed any posts at all with the exception of spam. A few have been moved to the restricted area, but not recently.
Also, wait and check the forum again tomorrow before we jump to any conclusions, because I've noticed some changes in the forum posts after a bit. Not exactly sure if that is related to my memory, my perception, or the forum software, but it probably is just the settings here.

It looks like it may in fact be the settings here, and in specific the way the posts are indexed vs the host computer. We'll look into it for sure, but it's not any form of intentional censorship here

Rim05
12-15-2009, 02:19 PM
#9 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
ilbegone
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as an "Aztec" religion:

I don't think I would being going out on a limb by saying that there is no such thing, except for what has been absorbed into Mexican Catholicism.

Anyone who would pretend to resurrect it would be repeating the silly 1930's Nazi parody of trying to fit a selected interpretation of an ancient, long dead religion and stretching to have it make sense in the modern world.

Human sacrifice and cannibalism as a way to keep the sun rising every day and keeping the crops coming in as well as a power display won't make it today.

On the other hand, in one form or another, we still have some slavery in this country, a century and a half after outlawing it. We just call it by other names.

Can the above post be what is causing the problem?

Jeanfromfillmore
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Can the above post be what is causing the problem?No Rimo, I don't think that post was it. It could be something with the software or program. We'll look into it. I'll check it tonight.

Cruisingfool
12-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm sure you know of that.

Jeanfromfillmore
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm sure you know of that.Yes we know you're not, but if there's a glitch in the software/program we want to know. We're checking into it.

Kathy63
12-16-2009, 09:35 AM

The problem is, islam is not only a religion. It is a political process and the entirety of civil and criminal law. I took the statement as not a religious statement, but a statement regarding those who are politically and socially muslims.

Not having the ability to differentiate between the religion of islam, the politics of islam and the laws of islam is how sharia becomes the law of the land as is happening in Britian.

Ayatollahgondola
12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
The problem is, islam is not only a religion. It is a political process and the entirety of civil and criminal law. I took the statement as not a religious statement, but a statement regarding those who are politically and socially muslims.

Not having the ability to differentiate between the religion of islam, the politics of islam and the laws of islam is how sharia becomes the law of the land as is happening in Britian.

I think we are up to deciding when our rules have been violated without taking into consideration sharia law here.

Kathy63
12-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I think we are up to deciding when our rules have been violated without taking into consideration sharia law here.

Then when someone says "the muslims want to kill you" are they talking about religion or politics? If you lump everything together, where does that end? This is a teachable moment. Make the distinction and don't get in the habit of thinking that islam is only a religion because it is NOT.

Kathy63
12-16-2009, 09:47 AM
It doesn't help to find out this is going on either.

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/2009/12/new-jihad-training-video-shot-in-new-york-shows-women-learning-how-to-slit-throats.html

Ayatollahgondola
12-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Then when someone says "the muslims want to kill you" are they talking about religion or politics? If you lump everything together, where does that end? This is a teachable moment. Make the distinction and don't get in the habit of thinking that islam is only a religion because it is NOT.
Our rules wouldn't be directed at religious practice; they're aimed at individual actions. we wouldn't restrict all bhudists because one sent out PM's against the rules like happened here recently.