PDA

View Full Version : Ray Herrera

Ole Glory
12-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Raymond Herrera Advises: Send Troops To Mexico

December 4, 2009 - Los Angeles

Raymond Herrera Spanish Language Mega TV

Watch the news video at the link below.

Herrera appears on film after an initial 3 minute interview with Senator Bob Menendez (D) NJ

http://www.mega.tv/EkypkEVZpESrimAUye.shtml

Photo: Raymond Herrera, http://californiascrusader.com/about-us/ in studio Mega TV Los Angeles

In Spanish, Herrera sparred during A TV interview with California Republican Party Leader Luis Alvarado.

Alvarado praised Obama's Afghanistan 30,000 troop surge.

In opposition, Herrera stated Obama should fight the war in Afghanistan via "bombs in the air, not troops on the ground."

Rather than send 30,000 troops overseas, Herrera stated that U.S. troops should enter Mexico and rescue the Mexican people from drug cartels, the corrupt Mexican government, corrupt police officers and human smugglers.

Alvarado entered into a fiery debate with Herrera on the topic. Herrera also stated that once a soldier dons the U.S. military uniform, there is no "Hispanic" soldier - all soldiers in uniform are "Americans." Alvarado agreed with the stance.

Patriotic Army Mom
12-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Ray, is correct about the soldiers are American! And they are paid by America! Good job Ray! As usual you are busy fighting the cause! Thank you.

Eagle1
12-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Hooray for Ray!!!!
I've just finished watching the Spanish language interview and Raymond did a fantastic job.

I am very proud of Ray for having stood up for our soldiers and our country.
:):):):)

DerailAmnesty.com
12-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Hooray for Ray!!!!
I've just finished watching the Spanish language interview and Raymond did a fantastic job.

I am very proud of Ray for having stood up for our soldiers and our country.
:):):):)

You hit it on the head. Ray is rock solid. Anyone who claims to be invested in the fight against illegal immigration and talks crap about Ray Herrera really ought to be ashamed. One of the things that has rubbed me the wrong way the most, of all the Chelene Nightingale fueled nonsense, has been the derision that Cheryl, Ray and Robin have received. There's simply no better term to describe it than inexcusable.

Reestablishing this organization is the right thing to do for a thousand reasons, but it would be worth it in and of itself, if we had done so only for the purpose of conveying some respect from SOS members to that hard laboring trio. They deserve a whooooooooole lot better than much of what they've gotten.

REWHBLCAIN
12-13-2009, 01:26 PM
You hit it on the head. Ray is rock solid. Anyone who claims to be invested in the fight against illegal immigration and talks crap about Ray Herrera really ought to be ashamed. One of the things that has rubbed me the wrong way the most, of all the Chelene Nightingale fueled nonsense, has been the derision that Cheryl, Ray and Robin have received. There's simply no better term to describe it than inexcusable.

Reestablishing this organization is the right thing to do for a thousand reasons, but it would be worth it in and of itself, if we had done so only for the purpose of conveying some respect from SOS members to that hard laboring trio. They deserve a whooooooooole lot better than much of what they've gotten.
:mad:They made me remove pictures and an article one time that I posted of these Patriots:mad:

Rim05
12-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I have been to many protests organized by those three. I have never heard anyone of them speak ill of another person or any organization. They do more good than they get credit for. All the HD protests, the City Council meetings they attend plus many other events. My hat is off to all those who protest with them.
Thanks you guys!

Eagle1
12-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Since we are all in agreement we must invite them to our first rally! It should be
a wonderful occasion to have the thee of them as well as Brit and Debbie with us.

REWHBLCAIN
12-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Since we are all in agreement we must invite them to our first rally! It should be
a wonderful occasion to have the thee of them as well as Brit and Debbie with us.
Absolutely.

DerailAmnesty.com
12-13-2009, 05:57 PM

Without a doubt. We want associate ourselves with the best, and I can't think of a better quintet of patriots. Lord knows, it's not as though they haven't honorably stood with us before.

admin
12-13-2009, 06:08 PM
I can't see any reason to exclude them as long as they support our corporate statement, and don't violate our rules and guidelines.
We've stated it here before:
The Nightingale edicts are out

REWHBLCAIN
12-14-2009, 01:32 AM
I can't see any reason to exclude them as long as they support our corporate statement, and don't violate our rules and guidelines.
We've stated it here before:
The Nightingale edicts are out Glad we have your support admin, lucky for us you agree on who we can protest with.?

DerailAmnesty.com
12-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Glad we have your support admin, lucky for us you agree on who we can protest with.?

AZPatriot has been secretly recruited by this organization and is anonymously performing board administrative duties. When I questioned AG as to the wisdom of this maneuver, he advised me that Mike simply underbid all other aspirants to the job.

Blondee will be our next addition. Someone has to keep an eye RIM, after all. You never know what those libral marters may attempt on the board if no one is keeping tabs.

Rim05
12-14-2009, 06:07 AM
There is not enough room at this organization for Rim05, AZ and Blondee. :eek:

Patriotic Army Mom
12-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Without a doubt. We want associate ourselves with the best, and I can't think of a better quintet of patriots. Lord knows, it's not as though they haven't honorably stood with us before.

I agree! In order to win this fight, we must stick with those who are in for the fight. I hate the back biting as I've been out there with most of you, it's action that needs to be seen and Robin and Ray and many of you out there have done just that.

Rim05
12-14-2009, 06:21 AM
We can't forget another member there named Dee, she is an Ameican Indian (Native American, I like Indian). She speaks at the City Councils and will be seen at almost all their events. That group goes to the office of their politicians many times. I have respect for all of them.

admin
12-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Glad we have your support admin, lucky for us you agree on who we can protest with.?
We do have a few rules about who we associate with at our events. Racially or religion specific groups for example. I think I was pointing out that the aforementioned people did not appear to have fallen into any excluded class, and as such should be welcomed as any other.

Ole Glory
12-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Baca Promotes Amnesty

December 17, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baca's immigration stand unlikely to cost him his seat, experts say ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Stephen Wall
Posted: 12/17/2009 07:09:29 AM PST

Write a letter to the editor
letters@inlandnewspapers.com

Write a letter to the reporter
stephen.wall@inlandnewspapers.com

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_14017171?source=rss_viewed

Joe Baca's support for the rights of illegal immigrants could cause him some political damage but isn't likely to cost him his seat in the House of Representatives, experts said Wednesday.

Baca, D-San Bernardino, joined a group of Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday to introduce a bill that would overhaul the nation's immigration system.

The measure calls for a path to citizenship for about 12 million illegal immigrants and would scrap the 287(g) program that allows local law enforcement agencies to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

Baca's position gave new ammunition to conservatives and critics of illegal immigration.

"Joe Baca represents a segment of our society that are illegal alien sympathizers and illegal aliens. He doesn't speak for the American people," said Raymond Herrera, a 60-year-old Victorville resident who plans to move to Baca's district to seek his seat in the 2012 election.

Herrera, a Republican, is the leader of We The People California's Crusader, an anti-illegal immigration group.

While the congressman's views upset some people, Baca isn't likely to suffer major political fallout, analysts say.

"Unless he turns out to be a cat burglar or something, he should be in good shape," said Jack Pitney, professor of government at Claremont Mc- Kenna College.

Baca represents the 43rd Congressional District, which includes San Bernardino, Colton, Rialto, Fontana, Bloomington and Ontario.

Latinos make up two-thirds of the residents. Democrats outnumber Republicans by a nearly two-to-one margin in voter registration.

Baca, who was first elected to the House in 1999, has received more than 60 percent of the vote in every race since district boundaries changed in 2002.

"He can lose 10 points off that and still be in good shape," Pitney said. "There may be some people who vote against him because of (immigration), but not enough to change the outcome of an election."

If anything, Baca's stance will be popular among Latino voters, he said.

"It solidifies his standing with the Latino community, which is important for any California Democrat, particularly a Latino Democrat," Pitney said.

Local Republican leaders agree that Baca can afford to take political chances because of the contours of his district.

"It's very difficult for a Republican to win that district," said Robert Rego, chairman of the San Bernardino County Republican Party. "The issue of the introduction of this bill may create some debate, but I don't think it would be enough to turn this district around."

Republicans must come up with an alternative solution that deals with immigration in a responsible way without alienating Latino voters, Rego said.

"We need to say, `No Go' to Joe Baca's bill," Rego said. "To just legalize illegal immigrants isn't the answer. We tried that in the '80s and it didn't work."

Carol Robb, who heads the county Democratic Party, said most of Baca's constituents agree with him on immigration issues.

"I don't think there's enough people that would be susceptible to that being used as a wedge issue," Robb said. "I think people can be educated to understand that immigration does not cause the problems that people think it does. That's one of the Republican fear tactics."

Baca admits that the criticism on conservative talk radio and newspaper editorial pages bothers him. But he said he's doing what he thinks is right.

"Anytime you do something, it carries a political risk," he said. "But you have to stand up for your principles and what you believe in."

The focus on immigration obscures equally important work on jobs, health care, financial reform and national security, he said.

"People want to see something done to fix a broken immigration system, just as they want something done on all these other issues," Baca said
Contact Information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE THE PEOPLE California's Crusader http://californiascrusader.com/about-us/

Jeanfromfillmore
12-18-2009, 12:03 PM
"I don't think there's enough people that would be susceptible to that being used as a wedge issue," Robb said. "I think people can be educated to understand that immigration does not cause the problems that people think it does. That's one of the Republican fear tactics."quote

You notice how they always imply that anyone who's against illegals aliens is uneducated. There goes that push for indoctrination in our education system. But the reality of the situation is that anyone who takes the time to pay attention and research the negative impact and uses just plain common sense knows that these open borders nuts are heading us down a road to disaster. And then to say that it's a Republican fear tactic, really makes me laugh. I'm not a Republican, and I never was. I was a Democrat for over 35 years, but my political affiliation had nothing to do with my ability to observe what was happening in the towns and neighborhoods. It didn't distract me from using common sense and critical thinking when it came to analyzing the impact this invasion is having on our country.

Go Raymond!

ilbegone
12-18-2009, 04:50 PM
"I don't think there's enough people that would be susceptible to that being used as a wedge issue," Robb said. "I think people can be educated to understand that immigration does not cause the problems that people think it does. That's one of the Republican fear tactics."

I wonder if someone like Robb could ever be educated into understanding that Ray Herrera is an American citizen who just happens to be a "Latino" who was beaten out of his trade by illegal alien "Latinos" from Mexico?

Probably not.