PDA

View Full Version : People send me messages ...

DerailAmnesty.com
12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
I have two youtube accounts. Currently, the film I shoot, that is intended for my website, goes on my newer one. The larger by far, however, is my older account to which I really add very little nowadays. Nonetheless, it has over 200 video clips and people frequently stumble across them and watch recordings of various day labor site protests and other border security rallies I have attended.

And make no mistake, youtube users commonly leave me comments or send me personal messages (even to videos shot a few years ago). I hadn't looked in awhile at the old account because I've been busy with work, however, I sifted through the collection of the past couple weeks and these two were easily my favorites:

superchikiada27 commenting on a video clip of an anti-illegal immigration rally held in Palmdale -

men fuck you guys you think there illegal becuz there mexicans learn the true history an then u open ur big huge moth..........tellin people to deport illegal people learn the true history sucker........raises people selfish that what they shloud be tellin u when u go to there place..raicism is not good we are all humans ...an brothers read the bible u raises people!!!!!

elbandidobandolero's remarks concerning a video I shot early last year while attending a day labor site protest in Westminster -

thats why HITLER hated and killed all the JUDIOS like you....youre not embarassed that peope like MINUTEMEN are killing youre own people womans men children you really discuss me and youre country stupid mother fucker!!!!!! I HOPE ALA KILLS YOU...YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT.......VIVA LA MIGRACION MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS

Ayatollahgondola
12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Well, they didn't call you a fake patriot so all is not lost

Patriotic Army Mom
12-07-2009, 07:10 AM
When will you start an English class?

REWHBLCAIN
12-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Go back to Irish.

JB_Parrothead
12-07-2009, 12:33 PM
I have two youtube accounts. Currently, the film I shoot, that is intended for my website, goes on my newer one. The larger by far, however, is my older account to which I really add very little nowadays. Nonetheless, it has over 200 video clips and people frequently stumble across them and watch recordings of various day labor site protests and other border security rallies I have attended.

And make no mistake, youtube users commonly leave me comments or send me personal messages (even to videos shot a few years ago). I hadn't looked in awhile at the old account because I've been busy with work, however, I sifted through the collection of the past couple weeks and these two were easily my favorites:

superchikiada27 commenting on a video clip of an anti-illegal immigration rally held in Palmdale -

men fuck you guys you think there illegal becuz there mexicans learn the true history an then u open ur big huge moth..........tellin people to deport illegal people learn the true history sucker........raises people selfish that what they shloud be tellin u when u go to there place..raicism is not good we are all humans ...an brothers read the bible u raises people!!!!!

elbandidobandolero's remarks concerning a video I shot early last year while attending a day labor site protest in Westminster -

thats why HITLER hated and killed all the JUDIOS like you....youre not embarassed that peope like MINUTEMEN are killing youre own people womans men children you really discuss me and youre country stupid mother fucker!!!!!! I HOPE ALA KILLS YOU...YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT.......VIVA LA MIGRACION MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS

That's why Mexico is the cesspool it is, they're not short on brainless turds that float around with nothing better to do than jump back and forth across the border fence, breed like rabbits and then come here and complain, whine and demand.

Yep, public schooling did alot for these idiots. Proof positive that the government plan to dumb everybody down is REALLY working, right on schedule. At this rate, everyone's IQ in the country will barely be measureable by 2025! They'll all be speaking Spanish, eating lead based candy and waving the Mexican flag in 48 states.

"YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT"

Yeah, that's supposed to make me shake in my boots?

DerailAmnesty.com
12-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Go back to Irish.

Exactly! Where are the trusted, old school bigoted insults of yesteryear?

Well, they didn't call you a fake patriot so all is not lost

There's a take on the matter I hadn't considered. The silver lining in this cloud is that I seem to have dodged instigator and neocon with these folks, as well!

usa today
12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Well in the long run I don't think we will have much trouble
taking care of business when the time comes

Such intellect , its not hard to figure out why they can't breed
rocket scientists