PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Phil

Jeanfromfillmore
10-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Happy Birthday Phil, I hope it turns out to be a great day for you today.

Ayatollahgondola
10-22-2009, 07:00 AM
No kiddin? It's your birthday Phil? We're narrowing things down here for our identity theft endeavours. Now all we need is that elusive year. So tell us; Have you formally entered the gates of Geezer-dom?

LAPhil
10-22-2009, 09:15 AM
No kiddin? It's your birthday Phil? We're narrowing things down here for our identity theft endeavours. Now all we need is that elusive year. So tell us; Have you formally entered the gates of Geezer-dom?
Thanks, I actually got birthday e-mails from both SOS's today. As far as my age goes, you're the admin, check my profile page :D.

LAPhil
10-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday Phil, I hope it turns out to be a great day for you today.
Thank you too, Jean. How did you know?

Jeanfromfillmore
10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
When we meet up again I'll tell you. For now it's my secret.

Eagle1
10-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Happy belated birthday Phil!:)

Cruisingfool
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Happy Birthday!!!! Now be honest, how young does this one make you? ;)

LAPhil
10-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Happy Birthday!!!! Now be honest, how young does this one make you? ;)
Not young enough to tell.

Papoose
10-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Happy Birthday, Phil! Enjoy your day and thank you for your activism! (Uh..... somebody fix that below.... Thanks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1jL-1KtWo

LAPhil
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Happy Birthday, Phil! Enjoy your day and thank you for your activism! (Uh..... somebody fix that below.... Thanks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1jL-1KtWo

Thank you. The day seems to have been extended a little. :)

DerailAmnesty.com
10-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Phil, you get sexier and more alluring with each passing year.

LAPhil
10-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Phil, you get sexier and more alluring with each passing year.
Gee, I didn't know you felt that way.

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Gee, I didn't know you felt that way.

It's probably something that Obama's new world order troops have been slipping in to the water in neighborhoods across suburban America to facilitate tolerence.:p

LAPhil
10-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Oy vey! Would someone please post another thread so this gets bumped off the front page already?

ilbegone
10-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Well, Phil...

Maybe you have something to look forward to...

The Oy Vey! reminded me of a story an old girlfriend told me years ago.

She used to live in a duplex in which the bedrooms in the separate units shared a common wall. The inhabitants on the other side were an old Jewish couple who looked rather decrepit and hobbled around painfully whenever the old girlfriend visited with them in the front yard.

But every night at about the same time, the headboard on the other side of the wall went

BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BA M!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!

She said it sounded like a forest full of giant woodpeckers hammering on trees, and all the while that little old Jewish lady was screaming "OY HAROLD! OY OY OY OY HAROLD!!! OY HAROLD! OY HAROLD! OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYHAAAARRROOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!

So here's to the possibility that some part of the so called "golden years" actually has something in store which beats the hell out of being an ignorant kid with an idea.

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Did she ever think they might just be using that noise to cover for the Secret Society of Jewish Domination meetings that took place there? Geez! they were probably plotting the end of the US Dollar in there, and your girl gullibly fell for the mushy love story.:rolleyes:

Rim05
10-26-2009, 06:08 AM
thread closed