PDA

View Full Version : Illegals Confronted At Work For ID Theft

Ayatollahgondola
10-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Illegals rooted out after they stole children's ID's and bought houses, cars, etc, then defaulted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc1khaGAvWQ

Jeanfromfillmore
10-17-2011, 11:50 AM
This has been going on for so many years, yet the media is just recently reporting on it.

It is almost laughable how as soon as they're caught or confronted, they can't speak English, as though that's going to get anyone from asking or doing anything to them. Why do they act that way or pretend they don't understand? Because they've been protected again and again and again, because "they're only here to feed their families" and "they're such hard workers" and "they're only here for a better life."

They know they're the protected class, they're a minority, and very little is done to hold them accountable for anything.

They've saturated our state and judicial system to the point of collapse, to the point where we haven't room in our jails or prisons. This was the goal of Mexico.

Rim05
10-18-2011, 07:01 AM
AG, I want to thank you so much for that video. I am sending it to everyone I know who has even teens in the house. I am also asking then to send it to to everyone they know.
Thanks so much.