PDA

View Full Version : Replace slave labor with machines like this

Jeanfromfillmore
07-23-2011, 04:05 PM
This is a computerized machine that can debone a chicken in seconds and much more sanitary. Yes, machines can replace much of the illegal labor companies cry they will lose if laws are enforced. But companies don’t want to pay the price tag for such machines; having the taxpayer subsidize the illegal workforce is much better for their bottom line.

http://gizmodo.com/5813489/how-to-strip-a-chicken-down-to-its-bones-in-25-seconds

Don
07-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Eliminate Illegal Aliens with Machines Like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1caGrp4f5U8e2o7dIE0iFodBe1WV1Z TIXmE_EtDDAGrBjpyo4Bg

ilbegone
07-23-2011, 08:59 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1caGrp4f5U8e2o7dIE0iFodBe1WV1Z TIXmE_EtDDAGrBjpyo4Bg

Nice one Don. Nothing like suggesting genocide to get the point across.

wetibbe
07-24-2011, 05:08 AM
Personally I like dark meat. Further I buy either whole chickens or leg and thigh combo. I like bone in my chicken and I cut it up at home and package it in vacuum sealed bags for the freezer.

The Jap machine may have some commercial application for high volume commercial users but that does not affect me at all.

Don
07-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Nice one Don. Nothing like suggesting genocide to get the point across.

Genocide is not shooting enemy aliens who are invading our country. Dropping atomic bombs on undefended civilian targets (Hiroshima, Nagasaki) on the other side of the world in a country that's already been defeated...that's genocide.

Why are you so quick to defend the enemy? .....Because you're one of them...that's why!

Twoller
07-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Personally I like dark meat. Further I buy either whole chickens or leg and thigh combo. I like bone in my chicken and I cut it up at home and package it in vacuum sealed bags for the freezer.

The Jap machine may have some commercial application for high volume commercial users but that does not affect me at all.

Same here, less the vacuum bags.

This is another empty tech revolution for the Chicken McNuggets crowd. We don't need that crap anyway. More likely this will provide more fodder for the food processing plants who hire illegal immigrants. More work for them and maybe no accident either.

Rim05
07-24-2011, 01:57 PM
I always buy whohe chickens. It is almost the only meat I eat. I only purchase the Foster Farm brand, supposed to be grown in CA. If you watch for specials every few weeks you can find the whole chickens for $.69 or $.79per lb. Sure beats Rib Eye at about $10 per lb. You can find the family packages of rib eye for about $5 some times.

Jeanfromfillmore
07-24-2011, 03:23 PM
This was an example of the mechanization that is available and with more focus on using such machines there would be less need or desire for migrant visas. This has nothing to do with personal use in our homes. Chickens are used for dog,cat food and other feed needs that these type machines provide. I would sure prefer a sanitary machine cutting to a illegal who doesn't wash his/her hands.

With more R&D to replace the migrant visas we would have a huge impact on the illegals that stay and produce anchor babies along with chain migration.

Think bigger then ourselves.

Rim05
07-25-2011, 03:40 AM
Think bigger then ourselves.

Every time we try that the jerk politicans knock us down. Global is what I am beginning to hear a lot.

Wonder where the deboneing machines are made? If not in the USA, then I will deal with the chicken bones at the table.

Jeanfromfillmore
07-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Every time we try that the jerk politicans knock us down. Global is what I am beginning to hear a lot.

Wonder where the deboneing machines are made? If not in the USA, then I will deal with the chicken bones at the table. A great deal of chicken deboned is not for human consumption, it is used in cat and dog food. There are also chicken parts use to make hot dogs and such. These machines are for industrial use, the same companies that use illegals. This particular machine isn't made here, but the point is that they can be made, something the agricultural industry doesn't want the public to know. With R&D many different types of machines can be developed to replace what the agricultural industry says illegal alien workforce is needed because Americans don't want to do those jobs.

I am amazed that some of you just don't get it. This debunks the "we can't do without illegal labor".

Rim05
07-26-2011, 04:59 AM
I am amazed that some of you just don't get it. This debunks the "we can't do without illegal labor".

I confess, I was only thinking human food. No business wants to invest in improvements when we have so many willing to work for very little and have the governments gives them the rest of what they need.

Twoller
07-26-2011, 07:43 AM
... With R&D many different types of machines can be developed to replace what the agricultural industry says illegal alien workforce is needed because Americans don't want to do those jobs.

That's some good thinking, but to truly debunk the argument that we need illegal immigrants is to simply point out that we don't need them. It is much easier to see that the economy and our labor situation is carefully engineered to create jobs for them. This is why it doesn't make any sense to argue that throwing people off welfare and forcing them to take the jobs that illegals do will cure the illegal immigration problem. The illegals are here because we have influential citizens who want them here because they are actively applying our economy to serve as a welfare state for some other country's economy.

We don't need illegal immigrant labor bacause we don't need the jobs they are doing, the jobs exist only for the purpose of benefiting immigrant labor. If we get rid of them, then the people responsible for hiring them will make the jobs go away too. And also, most of the people hiring illegals are themselves immigrants, especially where the language of the country of origin is not English.

ilbegone
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Genocide is not shooting enemy aliens who are invading our country. Dropping atomic bombs on undefended civilian targets (Hiroshima, Nagasaki) on the other side of the world in a country that's already been defeated...that's genocide.

Why are you so quick to defend the enemy? .....Because you're one of them...that's why!

Japan was not defeated in WWII, not by atomic bombs or anything else - they would have fought on until they were exterminated.

The Emperor saved his people by by telling them to stop fighting.

Illegals wouldn't be here if it weren't for exploitive white American employers and white American politicians who pander to them, it's that simple and should be blindingly obvious. The answer to the problem should also obvious to anyone who can look past their own nose and put two and two together to make four.

Besides, I don't defend illegals. I merely point out that your obvious bias is counterproductive to solving the problem of illegal migration.

Besides, my ancestors are of northern European origins, with the addition of Southeastern American Indian in the late 1800's. My last foreign ancestor entered prior to 1900.

ilbegone
07-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Here is an example of putting two and two together:

the economy and our labor situation is carefully engineered to create jobs for them.

I don't entirely agree with the statement, but it's far more true than not. And it has a lot more thought going into it than

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDDAGrBjpyo4Bg