PDA

View Full Version : An invite to all my old friends

usa today
06-25-2011, 02:57 PM
I've known many of you for a lot of years , usually when I could hang out and not get banned by Don :D

I've become part of a new forum that is going to be huge , drop by for a visit

http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php

Just so you all understand , I'm not over here fishing for members, many people already are members over there ,
In these times its a good thing to have more than one outlet , many of you as well as me are members on many boards and forums. We all contribute in our own way. If you have an interesting illegal immigration story , or breaking news please post it over with us also if we don't have it up.

I have always believed that we all have to start to work together , we have to stay together to fight this menace that is invading our nation.

The Patriots Corner is going through a rebuilding process , it has been around a long time , it is an outcrop of the old mcdc forum but we have lots of new blood ,
Stop by for a look but by all means keep supporting SOS

willworkforfood
06-25-2011, 05:47 PM
"Damn! you guys have been battling this for so long!" Those of us new to all this don't even realize the time and sacrifices all of you have made! Thanks you guys it means more to us that don't know, then we may ever know! If that makes sense. And I just want you to know there's dumbasses like me who have woken up lots of us! Thanks Superman!

Patriotic Army Mom
06-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey! Where have you been USA Today? Welcome aboard and I will visit the site. Most of us are still around, and ready to rock and roll. I've always thought that if we'd leave our ego in our back pocket, we would be 100% effective. None of us are done yet!

wetibbe
06-27-2011, 07:34 AM
USA Today:

I tried to log on the website today and got the message: YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I recall that 2-3-4 years ago I posted on that website for some time. I like to kid around and clown up. Jazzing the ladies. Some got outrageously jealous.

During one period I was clowning and kidding and the "old witch moderator" got her nose out of joint because I was ribbing one poster who was also apparently a moderator. So she banned me. I think the banning was three fold:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection but I do NOT monitor websites nor member postings. That is just not my bag.

* I kiddingly suggested to the poster, who was another moderator, that I was superman with the strength of 10 men, blagging of course and he should watch his step. I live in New York. He lives in Oregon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* The moderators posted enough to permit the assumption that their attitudes strongly suggested they were like the Montana Freemen, anti government. Pro rebels sympathetic to the likes of Randy Weaver and several others. Calling the FBI jack booted thugs. Further they promoted the theory that GW Bush was involved in the conspiracy to destroy the WTC and crash into the Pentagon.

Back during that period there was another fruit cake that was allied with Chris Simcox, but split off. He was a real piece of work and eccentric. He and his wife joined a competitor of this subject website and they went into it hammering eachother.

I have been banned from numerous websites over the years. Almost invariably the owners and moderators act like omnipotent dictators who become very unreasonable suppressing free speech.

Invariably I have gone back and re-registered under a different name and password and often from a different computer and invariably I have been approved to post. However, I NEVER, EVER post under an assumed name. I just wanted to make a point.

If YOU can get me reinstated I will post again.

REWHBLCAIN
06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
DACE rings a bell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dace

Never seemed like much going on over there.

USA Today:

I tried to log on the website today and got the message: YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I recall that 2-3-4 years ago I posted on that website for some time. I like to kid around and clown up. Jazzing the ladies. Some got outrageously jealous.

During one period I was clowning and kidding and the "old witch moderator" got her nose out of joint because I was ribbing one poster who was also apparently a moderator. So she banned me. I think the banning was three fold:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection but I do NOT monitor websites nor member postings. That is just not my bag.

* I kiddingly suggested to the poster, who was another moderator, that I was superman with the strength of 10 men, blagging of course and he should watch his step. I live in New York. He lives in Oregon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* The moderators posted enough to permit the assumption that their attitudes strongly suggested they were like the Montana Freemen, anti government. Pro rebels sympathetic to the likes of Randy Weaver and several others. Calling the FBI jack booted thugs. Further they promoted the theory that GW Bush was involved in the conspiracy to destroy the WTC and crash into the Pentagon.

Back during that period there was another fruit cake that was allied with Chris Simcox, but split off. He was a real piece of work and eccentric. He and his wife joined a competitor of this subject website and they went into it hammering eachother.

I have been banned from numerous websites over the years. Almost invariably the owners and moderators act like omnipotent dictators who become very unreasonable suppressing free speech.

Invariably I have gone back and re-registered under a different name and password and often from a different computer and invariably I have been approved to post. However, I NEVER, EVER post under an assumed name. I just wanted to make a point.

If YOU can get me reinstated I will post again.

usa today
06-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Thanks all of you , I've known many of you for a lot of years , Bill , I'd love to have you back and I will see about getting that ban lifted , You have always been an asset

As for me and this forum , I have been concentrating a lot on getting the corner cooking , But I still read this forum usually every day , I also talk to other members here on other forums.
As I said , my goal is not to rob Peter to Pay Paul as far as forums , I belong to several forums and I've always thought we should be diversified, There is good info that shows up on all our forums that don't always get reported on one or another ,

Your all welcome to drop by for a visit
Bill , I'll get that banned taken care of asap

Larry / usatoday

Kathy63
06-27-2011, 02:33 PM
USA Today:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection

You WERE. Me too. Now that I've moved, I live in a rural area. Our infrastructure protection is done by everyone.

While I thought at one time that Infragard was a good idea, I don't now. I don't know who the government considers an enemy anymore.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-27-2011, 02:37 PM
You WERE. Me too. Now that I've moved, I live in a rural area. Our infrastructure protection is done by everyone.

While I thought at one time that Infragard was a good idea, I don't now. I don't know who the government considers an enemy anymore.Perfectly said Kathy.

Patriotic Army Mom
06-27-2011, 02:52 PM
The enemy is those of us who care about America! My ancestors didn't give up and we won't either.

wetibbe
06-27-2011, 03:19 PM

While I thought at one time that Infragard was a good idea, I don't now. I don't know who the government considers an enemy anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm still Infragad much more active than ever. Absoluterly deluged. It's all a matter of attitude.

For a very longt time I have been progressing the Muslim menace And the Arizona cartel problem.

Ayatollahgondola
06-27-2011, 03:44 PM
As I said , my goal is not to rob Peter to Pay Paul as far as forums , I belong to several forums and I've always thought we should be diversified,

It appears that diversifying gives more opportunities for people not to do anything. There's no shortage of outlets for people to post on. They spring up; they operate for awhile; some last, some do not.
I can't help but wonder what would have happened had the colonists "diversified" in 1776

usa today
06-27-2011, 04:42 PM
It appears that diversifying gives more opportunities for people not to do anything. There's no shortage of outlets for people to post on. They spring up; they operate for awhile; some last, some do not.
I can't help but wonder what would have happened had the colonists "diversified" in 1776

Actually they did
13 colonies became 50 states
Those 50 states working together became the greatest country on earth.

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Actually they did

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.The colonies expanded, but calling it diversity is a real long shot.

Ayatollahgondola
06-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Actually they did

There is strength in numbers , We have thousands of orgs and forums all working on their own , If we all had a living working network between them , we would be unbeatable.

They did not diversify. They banded together. We are diversifying.

ilbegone
06-27-2011, 07:18 PM
They did not diversify. They banded together. We are diversifying.

The beginnings of our American democracy turned representative republic came over with the pilgrims.

The very American notion of democracy is now being used in the name of "diversity" to destroy what America is, or what it became within the lifetimes of those who do remember the '60s.

We are supposed to become "us", not a divisive "salad bowl" of endless conflict.

wetibbe
06-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Actually they did

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

57 states not 50 !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

USA Tody:

Re: Patriots Corner:

You're a moderator there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see new moderator names. Didn't spend much time perusing but I don't see the name of the old moderator that banned me 3 -4 years back. Nor the guy I was kidding around with either.

Seems as though once a ban is embedded in the software it just stays there indefinitely.

The gal that banned me actually was not even involved in the exchange of posts and had an amicable relationship previously with no complains. She just came and blind sided. The Guy wasn't even offended or excited nor complained, he mostly laughed. We two also had an amicable relationship.

I learned that many people on these websites are essentially humorless and it does not pay to joke around.

"She" was on a tear that day ripping into everyone, even some docile, polite women. So much so that some posters asked: "What's up with that".

I guess that some females have their days - you know ! When they approach midlife.

BTW you mention that you post in several websites. May I ask the addresses. I'll check them out.

Bill Tibbe

Footnote: Without being patronizing this website is virtually devoid of controversy. The most polite and respectful of any I have been on. I think that is a testament to the caliber of the participants.

Ayatollahgondola
06-28-2011, 05:29 AM
I learned that many people on these websites are essentially humorless and it does not pay to joke around.

I guess that some females have their days - you know ! When they approach midlife.

Now let's see what the payoff for that bit of joking around is.;)

Jeanfromfillmore
06-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Now let's see what the payoff for that bit of joking around is.;)Yes, I found that VERY INSULTING!!! That is trying to make a joke at someones expense, actually half the population of the world. Bill I guess being a male make you so special that you never have to have "a day". Very, very insulting!!!

ilbegone
06-28-2011, 08:01 PM

Overt hostility and purposeful humiliation is sometimes explained away as "humor". Throw out some genuine humor, where the truth is told in such a way that it is unexpected and therefore funny. I haven't read anything you have put out that remotely approaches humor.

Footnote: Without being patronizing this website is virtually devoid of controversy. The most polite and respectful of any I have been on. I think that is a testament to the caliber of the participants.

What is "controversy" to you? a bunch of racial mental midgets from extreme opposite sides beating the cyber shit out of each other from the safety of their keyboards for your entertainment?

Or do you want to repeatedly refer to a segment of American society as niggers or blanket a confusing array of people in America - some as multi generational citizens who aren't any part of and don't sympathize with illegal newcomers from their ancestor's countries - as wetbacks and be applauded for it?

How 'bout smokin' some Jews while you're at it?

Patronizing? Caliber of the participants? If you don't like it why don't you just mosey on over to

THE WHITEST WEBSITE ON EARTH http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/

I'm sure you'll be welcome, no shortage of controversy and little chance you'll be tossed off the board over there.

willworkforfood
06-29-2011, 01:30 AM

"Dude! you're talking about women who carry concealed weapon permits!"
"You don't date much do ya?"

willworkforfood
06-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Bill I guess being a male makes you so special that you never have to have "a day". Very, very insulting!!!

"Ah! he speaks for himself" I'm a dumbass roofer, and I know that was in poor taste!

Love,
Son of a Registered Voter!

Rim05
06-29-2011, 05:32 AM
Now let's see what the payoff for that bit of joking around is.

:D:):p;):D:eek:

Rim05
06-29-2011, 05:35 AM
"Dude! you're talking about women who carry concealed weapon permits!"
"You don't date much do ya?"

People do make mistakes.:eek:

wetibbe
06-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Yes, I found that VERY INSULTING!!! That is trying to make a joke at someones expense, actually half the population of the world. Bill I guess being a male make you so special that you never have to have "a day". Very, very insulting!!!

Jean:

You're such a sweetheart that I feel that I need to respond. However, as a prelude, I learned a long time ago that whenever a thread takes the turn that this one has, the best thing it to just zip it up and keep quiet. Invariably responses just make it worse and worse.

Upon fallen knees I beg thy forgiveness and apologize profusely. I was married for 50 years to a wonderful woman but she did have her days. So I was actually speaking from experience and not casting aspersions on females in general. Rather stating some well known biological and medical truths. Naturally one of my faults is that I am too honest.

Patriotic Army Mom
06-29-2011, 08:19 AM
This is funny. All women have had their days. I'm no exception. Now can we get back to keeping up with and informing each other of our work to be done. Keep the names etc. to ourselves. The n word does not belong on any site. My great granny who came from Scotland in 1900 would have removed my teeth for language like that.

ilbegone
06-29-2011, 06:43 PM
I believe I had a misinterpretation to Bill's post above yesterday.

I had a "day" myself and inadvertently exchanged the words "these websites" for "this website", and with the resultant chip on the shoulder therefore greatly misinterpreted the post to a complete flip over from the obvious meaning:

My most humble apologies.

wetibbe
07-01-2011, 05:26 AM
I believe I had a misinterpretation to Bill's post above yesterday.

I had a "day" myself and inadvertently exchanged the words "these websites" for "this website", and with the resultant chip on the shoulder therefore greatly misinterpreted the post to a complete flip over from the obvious meaning:

My most humble apologies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Ilbegone. Accepted graciously.

usa today
07-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Bill
I'm working on it , we are going through a major remodel over there and some of the embedded stuff is proving hard to root out , but we'll get there.
At any rate I'm going to argue with any of you , I consider all of you friends and we go back a lot of years , we are all in the same fight together , While we may have disagreements over things , your all tops in the fight we fight.

:):):):)