PDA

View Full Version : Osama Ben Laden's Punishment

Ayatollahgondola
05-06-2011, 09:55 AM
At the time of his demise, Osama Ben Laden reportedly had three wives. So wasn't he already being punished? :p

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/AlBundyNoMaam.jpg

Twoller
05-06-2011, 12:13 PM
At the time of his demise, Osama Ben Laden reportedly had three wives. So wasn't he already being punished? :p

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/AlBundyNoMaam.jpg

Now he has to deal with seventy five virgins, so he is being punished twice.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Now, now boys let's not be talken bad about your female mates. Remember you often eat what they cook. And I for one know how to retaliate on someone who bad mouths me without them having a clue. Remember, if someone has any access to your food, you should be very nice to them.

Twoller
05-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Women are not to blame for the weird misogynist beliefs and practices of Muslims. And women are not being ridiculed when we mock those beliefs and practices.

Poisoning people's food is a felony Jean, I hope you aren't doing that, not even to a relative. They don't have to die from it either.

Ayatollahgondola
05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Women are not to blame for the weird misogynist beliefs and practices of Muslims. And women are not being ridiculed when we mock those beliefs and practices.

Poisoning people's food is a felony Jean, I hope you aren't doing that, not even to a relative. They don't have to die from it either.

I hope you realize I put that up as a joke, and her response was as well?

Twoller
05-07-2011, 07:08 AM
I hope you realize I put that up as a joke, and her response was as well?

And so also was my response a joke. But this is not funny,

... And I for one know how to retaliate on someone who bad mouths me without them having a clue. Remember, if someone has any access to your food, you should be very nice to them. ...

Making people sick by putting things in their food without them knowing it is not funny.

If Jean was joking, than I apologize for the warning, but only if.