PDA

View Full Version : New Tea Party site

The Waco Kid
04-08-2011, 05:45 PM
http://teapartygroundzero.com

Check this out, it is new but I think it is something that could be quite valuable. In fact I am attending a recall for some members of our local city counci rally with them tomorrow.

Ayatollahgondola
04-08-2011, 09:28 PM
http://teapartygroundzero.com

Check this out, it is new but I think it is something that could be quite valuable. In fact I am attending a recall for some members of our local city counci rally with them tomorrow.

Wasn't this guy from the high desert TEA party or something like that? Thought I recognized the name.

There's a new one here in Sac too, and SOS may have a booth at their event on the 18th at the capitol. They're going by TEA Party united. I think..actually I hope...that the TEA partiers who felt hijacked by various factions of the quasi-republican party, or some grifters, are getting their movement back together.

Bear Flag Republican
04-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Wasn't this guy from the high desert TEA party or something like that? Thought I recognized the name.

There's a new one here in Sac too, and SOS may have a booth at their event on the 18th at the capitol. They're going by TEA Party united. I think..actually I hope...that the TEA partiers who felt hijacked by various factions of the quasi-republican party, or some grifters, are getting their movement back together.

I might go check them out. Palmdale's not that far from SFV.

The Waco Kid
04-23-2011, 04:43 PM

Yes, I believe he is from the High Desert Tea Party movement.