PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Alien Threatens to Sue Victim

Jeanfromfillmore
03-27-2011, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOh-N3afFgQ
Illegal Alien Threatens to Sue Victim

Kathy63
03-31-2011, 05:01 PM
The woman mishandled her case. The same thing happened to me when I was carjacked.

First, a white victim of a hispanic crime can expect that everything will be done to get that perpetrator off and back on the street as soon as possible. Everyone will lie. The police report will contain nothing. The District Attorney will ignore whatever he can get away with.

The victim has to do everything. If there are injuries, go down to the police department, get a duty investigator and file a supplemental police report. Get a copy. File that copy with the court with a letter to the Judge and copy the DA and the defense attorney if possible. I'm surprised that the victim's assistance agency didn't recommend counseling to get over all that racism that made her want to prosecute the poor immigrant victim. Act like you have absolutely no representation in court. I don't know where this happened but in California the victim of a crime can hire their own attorney to make sure the case is properly prosecuted. Don't depend on a judge to order restitution. File a claim with the Victim of Violent Crime office and let them take care of that.

No she can't follow the perpetrator. She can take down the license number and file a witness police report of a crime in progress. The woman was in violation of a court order.

The only thing the police are sorry about is that blonde and her husband weren't killed in the accident. That way they would never be making a fuss.