PDA

View Full Version : Jello!

orancheeken
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey all, another dirty newbie checking in! I should probably warn you guys in advance that I'm a Democrat and Obama supporter. I am, however, pro-2nd Amendment and VERY anti-illegal immigration. Contradictory? Perhaps, but I hope it doesn't bar me from participating in discussions and/or airing my frustrations about the way things are.

Anyway, that's about it....been out of the loop for a while, so I've got lots of catch-up reading to do!:)

Ayatollahgondola
03-11-2011, 02:19 PM
It's not a contradiction to be a democrat, pro 2, and anti-illegals. The latest numbers, depending on who you believe, say 60% or more are anti-illegal. We couldn't have reached those numbers without dems. Especially when you consider that there are republicans the likes of huckabee, whitman, arnold, Mccain, etc, and all of there backers.
It might, however, be a contradiction to be pro 2, anti-illegal, and still be an obama supporter :D

Twoller
03-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey all, another dirty newbie checking in! I should probably warn you guys in advance that I'm a Democrat and Obama supporter. I am, however, pro-2nd Amendment and VERY anti-illegal immigration. Contradictory? Perhaps, but I hope it doesn't bar me from participating in discussions and/or airing my frustrations about the way things are.

How do you feel about birthright citizenship? Do you think the children of non-citizens should be considered US citizens just because they are born somewhere in the US?

Jeanfromfillmore
03-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Hello there, we have other members who are Democrats, so you're not alone on that one.

ilbegone
03-12-2011, 04:27 AM
You just can't get orancheeken jello at El Gallo Giro at the northwest corner of Van Nuys Blvd and Roscoe.

How 'bout pulling up a shair at that Thai place on the east side of Sepulveda south of Rosco? They might have orancheeken but probably no jello.

Patriotic Army Mom
03-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Welcome what ever you are. We are Americans who care very much about our Country. As for myself, I will not bow down to those who want to take us off the face of the earth.

orancheeken
03-12-2011, 04:41 PM
How do you feel about birthright citizenship? Do you think the children of non-citizens should be considered US citizens just because they are born somewhere in the US?

Short answer: not at all. And thanks for the warm welcome you guys! I'm off to find some chow meng to go with it. :)

Twoller
03-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Short answer: not at all. And thanks for the warm welcome you guys! I'm off to find some chow meng to go with it. :)

OK.

What is that in your avatar?

ilbegone
03-13-2011, 08:12 PM
OK.

What is that in your avatar?

It's called "orange chicken", you find it in oriental restaurants.

With a Latin American non English fluent accent it could be pronounced "orancheeken".