PDA

View Full Version : Hello

CitaDeL
11-19-2009, 05:32 PM
After nearly a two-year hiatus, I have returned.

Since I have been gone- my status as a self-employed entrepeneur has evaporated, new truck was repossessed, my old truck burned on the freeway, and my Dad passed away.

I mention these things, not for sympathy- but to illustrate that we all have things happen in our lives that may distract us from the fight for the restoration and protection of the Republic.

Lets get back to it.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Good to have you back. We're stirring things up and glad you returned.

Ayatollahgondola
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM

Since I have been gone- my status as a self-employed entrepeneur has evaporated, new truck was repossessed, my old truck burned on the freeway, and my Dad passed away.

I mention these things, not for sympathy- but to illustrate that we all have things happen in our lives that may distract us from the fight for the restoration and protection of the Republic.

Lets get back to it.

Hey! good to read you again. Are you ready to have your old job back too?

Eagle1
11-19-2009, 06:01 PM
CitaDel welcome back.
Believe me you aren't the only one to have had a sustained run of bad luck.
Let's hope for a better tomorrow.

Patriotic Army Mom
11-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Welcome back.

Ole Glory
11-21-2009, 07:24 AM
Glad you're back and welcome.

So sorry to hear about your father's passing. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, Amen.

Papoose
11-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Well, at the very least, will you accept my COMPASSION? This "being an adult" nonsense is no fun sometimes, huh? Hang on in there and I'm real glad you're back on the board.

Lets get back to it.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-22-2009, 03:01 PM

Lets get back to it.

For whatever value this may have, I feel your pain. I'm posting this message from the inside of a hospital room where my Dad has been on a ventilator for the past 3 days.

Welcome to the new, improved SOS.

Ayatollahgondola
11-22-2009, 03:11 PM
For whatever value this may have, I feel your pain. I'm posting this message from the inside of a hospital room where my Dad has been on a ventilator for the past 3 days.

Sorry to hear it DA. I had no idea

Cruisingfool
11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Welcome! ;)

Commander Bunny
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Welcome back Cercas,

Sorry to hear about Your father, Mine passed-away 2 months ago, and it has'nt fully hit Me yet, but I'm sure it will.

Shame about the old truck, and I really liked the SOS full-window decal You had on the new one that I saw when We would protest at 47th & MLK Blvd.
I've been asking a Mutual Friend about You recently, just to see how You were doing.

CB.
(K!)

Ayatollahgondola
11-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Welcome back Cercas,

Sorry to hear about Your father, Mine passed-away 2 months ago, and it has'nt fully hit Me yet, but I'm sure it will.

Shame about the old truck, and I really liked the SOS full-window decal You had on the new one that I saw when We would protest at 47th & MLK Blvd.
I've been asking a Mutual Friend about You recently, just to see how You were doing.

CB.
(K!)

I thought I was his only friend:confused:

Boy! I better check up on my Dad. Seems like sumpthin's goin around

JB_Parrothead
11-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Welcome back...was wondering where you went. My condolences on the loss of your father.

Rim05
11-23-2009, 05:18 AM
Welcome back friend. I kind of kept trying to remember this old member and then realized you changed your name. If you can believe it I have been wondering how you are. I remember all the problems you were having in the past. No life is free of strife at some time.
Sorry about the father.

Sorry about your father also DA.

Ole Glory
11-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm posting this message from the inside of a hospital room where my Dad has been on a ventilator for the past 3 days.

DA, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'm here for you.