PDA

View Full Version : Amnesty tea party.

ilbegone
10-19-2009, 12:16 PM
This was brought up by LAPhil at FBIS:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3011

Tea Party Against AMNESTY For Illegal Aliens November 14, 2009!

http://www.againstamnesty.com/

DerailAmnesty.com
10-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm workin' on it folks. I've contacted some people who are putting me in contact with some people, etc.

Unintentionally (and somewhat ironically), I'm going to play a part in making AZP look like less of an unaccomplished idiot. There's actually going to be an SOS Rally Squad that will hit the concrete next month. That is, of course, presuming that you guys show up for the gig I'm trying to put together. In the event that you don't, of course, I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.

Ayatollahgondola
10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm workin' on it folks. I've contacted some people who are putting me in contact with some people, etc.

Unintentionally (and somewhat ironically), I'm going to play a part in making AZP look like less of an unaccomplished idiot. There's actually going to be an SOS Rally Squad that will hit the concrete next month. That is, of course, presuming that you guys show up for the gig I'm trying to put together. In the event that you don't, of course, I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.
So now everyone has two reasons to come. 1) to support our causes and 2) to prevent you from resembling a failure. These are both noble causes, right?:D

Rim05
10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.

Just what did the Mike say?

DerailAmnesty.com
10-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Immediately after he failed to produce even half a dozen members for the last function in Hollywood, and promptly tossed two of the folks who did show up over the city walls, that imbecile announced the formation of regionally organized SOS Rally Squads. This, of course, struck me as unabashedly idiotic and equally entertaining in its abusurdity because there's nobody left to rally. The whole concept, if nothing else, has provided me with material for a series of snide remarks and sarcastic asides.

Rally with whom, Einstein?

Jeanfromfillmore
10-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Sam, change of plans. There's a good chance I'll be able to make it. So you can count on at least one other person being there.

Rim05
10-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Thanks SZ. I have been wondering what was happening over there, I see some (at least one) of his supporters has drifted over here. I guess he is the spy here that they called me when I was there.
I am not into the Street thing any more but when I find out where and when you have something planned I will see if I can make it. If we are near them it might be fun to stare them down. :)

Eagle1
10-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Sam, change of plans. There's a good chance I'll be able to make it. So you can count on at least one other person being there.

Maybe I will see you there!:D
Eagle1

Jeanfromfillmore
10-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Where will this be and on exactly what day and time? I didn't see any mention on the web site Phil posted.

LAPhil
10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Where will this be and on exactly what day and time? I didn't see any mention on the web site Phil posted.
That's because there isn't one yet. I just sent a PM to William Gheen at ALIPAC and hopefully he'll keep us updated on any new developments.

DerailAmnesty.com
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM

I'm in the process of contacting some folks and right now I'm leaning toward Rancho Cucamonga. The reasons: 1. Safety. RC PD will endure zero sh-- from problematic goons of the type that we commonly encounter. The first time they might try some of the physically aggressive crap the LAPD goes to pains not to arrest open borders types over, would likely be the last on that particular day. You become privy to this type of info when you defend folks in the local courthouses. 2. Attendance. Ray and Robin produced a boatload of folks for a couple recent immigration functions that Glory and I attended in that general area.

If it happens, it'll be Nov. 14 b/c that's the national day of immigr. tea party protest.

Jeanfromfillmore
10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
There's something going on today at Griffith Park at 4:30, Rose and I will be going out there to check it out. It's such a beautiful day that we want to get out and enjoy it. I'll take my dog with us. Hope to see some of you there.

DerailAmnesty.com
10-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Exciting (well, not particularly exciting) Update:

While I've been attempting to iron out details of a gig in RC on the 14th of next month, I've been contacted by a guy trying to set something up in Redondo Beach and been made aware of an event already being planned in Pasadena.

My first inclination will be, if either of these things turns out to be genuine, to scrap my I.E. plan and join the folks at one of the above-listed locations. The reasons? Simple. Safety in numbers and I hate dividing efforts when there are so few local people willing to publicly protest immigration problems.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 02:55 PM
That's not exciting? Any time I hear about someone putting together an event that forwards our goals I get all flush

LAPhil
10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I realize I'm a little late on this, but I guess Jean picked up on it earlier because she mentioned the same time and place. We really have to have better communication about these things in the future, and no one on this board is at fault here:

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/tour-shedule-2/los-angeles-ca/

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 07:43 PM
I realize I'm a little late on this, but I guess Jean picked up on it earlier because she mentioned the same time and place. We really have to have better communication about these things in the future, and no one on this board is at fault here:

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/tour-shedule-2/los-angeles-ca/

you know I'm a little concerned about these TEA Party express people. The event they held here in Sac was mainly a "let's let farmers have more water and big business do whatever they want" rally. There were signs in spanish to advertise for it there too. The Latino Water Rights Coalition or something like that

Jeanfromfillmore
10-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Well Rose and I went to the Tea Party in Griffith Park. It was such a beautiful day and my dog (who is 14yrs) was as happy as could be. Griffith Park is over 50 miles from my house, so it was a bit of a drive. Well, it was really interesting. Both Rose and I each had one of those bright yellow Stop Illegal Immigration signs and were very pleasantly surprised at all the positive responses we received. Three or four people said "I love your sign. If they would stop illegal immigration our financial problem would be fixed". It was great because all three or four said it exactly like that, word for word. Two legal immigrants said they came here the right way and no one should cheat and cut in line. Rose and I were siting on a blanket quite far back from where the stage and speakers were but we had people surrounding us wanting to take our picture and talk about illegals and how much it angered them.
At one point I got up and started walking around where the group of 1,000 or so were gathered listening to the speakers and this guy started yelling, Chelene Nightingale for gov. I didn't recognize him so I walked up to him and asked him what org he was with. He said "no organization". I then asked if he was with SOS, and he said no, he was there to promote Chelene Nightingale for Cal gov. I said Chelene was with SOS and many of its members wouldn't vote for her, and they know her. He didn't have much response to me, but about a minute later started yelling at the speaker, who I guess was running also, and calling him a liar. About a minute later the police came and took him out of there. Didn't see him after that. Chelene really knows how to pick em.

There were a few counter protesters and before the Tea Party bus arrived, they were given some attention and protested. But as soon as the bus arrived and took the stage, the attention was taken away from them and they were ignored. Boy that didn't make them happy. Rose and I were sitting in the back not that far from the counter protesters and I gotta tell ya. I got a real kick out of making fun of them because no one was paying attention to the 30 or so of them. But when they started to chant Se Su Pueda I got up and confronted them with my Stop Illegal Immigration sign and had a captive audience. There was no way I was going to let that slide, and then went back to where I was sitting. They were so angry that they were being ignored that shortly after that they started leaving. And within about 30 minutes they were all gone. Those liberal leftists/Obomaites/Openborders/Pro-illegal types don't like being ignored one bit. That's why when you ignore Naui he gets frustrated. He starts saying the most outlandish stuff to try to get a rise out of you. Best medicine is to ignore him and all the rest of them. They get so pissed, it becomes funny.

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
At one point I got up and started walking around where the group of 1,000 or so were gathered listening to the speakers and this guy started yelling, Chelene Nightingale for gov. I didn't recognize him so I walked up to him and asked him what org he was with. He said "no organization". I then asked if he was with SOS, and he said no, he was there to promote Chelene Nightingale for Cal gov. I said Chelene was with SOS and many of its members wouldn't vote for her, and they know her. He didn't have much response to me, but about a minute later started yelling at the speaker, who I guess was running also, and calling him a liar. About a minute later the police came and took him out of there. Didn't see him after that. Chelene really knows how to pick em.

Sounds like just the sort of press she needs to earn that coveted seat during the debates.

I worry that these TEA parties will lose their effectiveness by engaging in partisanship and candidacies.

Jeanfromfillmore
10-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Sounds like just the sort of press she needs to earn that coveted seat during the debates.

I worry that these TEA parties will lose their effectiveness by engaging in partisanship and candidacies.That's probably true. What was funny was that when he said "Nightingale for Gov" every one around him said with a puzzled look, "Who's Nightingale". That was just before he was removed by the police.

LAPhil
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
you know I'm a little concerned about these TEA Party express people. The event they held here in Sac was mainly a "let's let farmers have more water and big business do whatever they want" rally. There were signs in spanish to advertise for it there too. The Latino Water Rights Coalition or something like that
Do you know about the Delta smelt controversy?

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 09:21 PM
That's probably true. What was funny was that when he said "Nightingale for Gov" every one around him said with a puzzled look, "Who's Nightingale". That was just before he was removed by the police.

Well, now she's got a new "Randy Dees" to rally around. I can hear her now: "He was arrested for just mentioning my name to the major party candidates".;)

Jeanfromfillmore
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Well, now she's got a new "Randy Dees" to rally around. I can hear her now: "He was arrested for just mentioning my name to the major party candidates".;)Well I don't think he was arrested, just made to stay away from the group who were supporting the Tea Party. He may not have been alone, because I heard three other guys talking about the situation and mentioning that that was not the way to approach people if you want their support. I don't know if those three guys were with the guy or not. But when the police approached everyone in the crowd pointed at the guy to make sure they knew who to get rid of. He as handing out Nightingale campaign fliers. I should have gotten one, but on the other hand I wasn't that interested.

Ayatollahgondola
10-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Well I don't think he was arrested, just made to stay away from the group who were supporting the Tea Party. He may not have been alone, because I heard three other guys talking about the situation and mentioning that that was not the way to approach people if you want their support. I don't know if those three guys were with the guy or not. But when the police approached everyone in the crowd pointed at the guy to make sure they knew who to get rid of. He as handing out Nightingale campaign fliers. I should have gotten one, but on the other hand I wasn't that interested.
Poor bastard probably thought he was heading into friendly territory too, after a roaring peptalk from Chelena, and armed with what appeared to be legitimate campaign material. From what I've seen of the TEA party Express backers they are a bastion of republicanism, which has no real use for third party interference at this point.

LAPhil
10-26-2009, 07:26 AM
From what I've seen of the TEA party Express backers they are a bastion of republicanism, which has no real use for third party interference at this point.I think you'll find a lot of them claim to be independents or even Democrats, AG.

Ayatollahgondola
10-26-2009, 07:36 AM
I think you'll find a lot of them claim to be independents or even Democrats, AG.
I'm talking about the backers of the TEA Party Express, not to be confused with the TEA Party Patriots.

Jeanfromfillmore
10-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Most there yesterday that I spoke with claimed to be third party with independent being the largest of the third party.

Eagle1
10-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Well I don't think he was arrested, just made to stay away from the group who were supporting the Tea Party. He may not have been alone, because I heard three other guys talking about the situation and mentioning that that was not the way to approach people if you want their support. I don't know if those three guys were with the guy or not. But when the police approached everyone in the crowd pointed at the guy to make sure they knew who to get rid of. He as handing out Nightingale campaign fliers. I should have gotten one, but on the other hand I wasn't that interested.

I wonder who Chelene's field crew is? I was told that at the Antelope Valley's latest Tea Party held by the Republicans she had three men with her and a twenty by twenty tent set up on the grounds at the Quartz Hill Tea Party Site.
She gave a good brief speech, I was told, but did not receive any interested persons at the tent. It all causes me to wonder what is driving her. She hasn't got a snowballs chance in the hot dark place.:)

LAPhil
10-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Just got an e-mail from ALIPAC. It's not too late to get a tea party against amnesty together on Nov. 14. I'll keep trying to get updates and posting them as I get them.

http://www.againstamnesty.com/tea_parties_against_amnesty.html

Jeanfromfillmore
10-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Just got an e-mail from ALIPAC. It's not too late to get a tea party against amnesty together on Nov. 14. I'll keep trying to get updates and posting them as I get them.

http://www.againstamnesty.com/tea_parties_against_amnesty.htmlThanks Phil. Sure hope we get something together.

LAPhil
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
I just signed up to be an organizer.

LAPhil
11-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Here's the latest info for the 14th:
http://www.againstamnesty.com/event_locations.html

CALIFORNIA

City: Pasadena, CA
Street Location: 100 N. Garfield Ave. 'City Hall'
Times: 10am - 12 Noon
Organizer Contact Info
Organizer: Tracy Alison
Phone: N/A
Email: Click to Connect

City: San Francisco, CA
Street Location: Fisherman's Wharf Pier 39
Times: 11 AM - 2 PM
Organizer Contact Info
Organizer: Steven Graham
Phone: 408-691-4518

City: Santa Maria, CA
Street Location: Bradley Rd. & Betteravia Rd. 'Sidewalk In Front of Crossroads Shopping Center'
Times: 11am - 12 noon
Organizer Contact Info
Organizer: Paula James
Phone: 805-937-7021

Jeanfromfillmore
11-02-2009, 10:43 AM
I can make it to the Pasadena. Ten in the morning is a little early, so I may be late. Why is that one only two hours and the others are three? Two hours won't be as good of a turn out since many show up late and others leave early.

Santa Maria is closer for me than many of you, but it's still quite a distance from Fillmore.

LAPhil
11-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I can make it to the Pasadena. Ten in the morning is a little early, so I may be late. Why is that one only two hours and the others are three? Two hours won't be as good of a turn out since many show up late and others leave early.

Santa Maria is closer for me than many of you, but it's still quite a distance from Fillmore.
Looks like that one's only an hour long anyway. Two hours works for me. I remember a lot of those 3-hour rallies seeming like they were dragging on forever. Hope to see you in Pasadena, Jean.

Ole Glory
11-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Call for Organizers For Nov. 14 Tea Parties Vs. Amnesty

Posted on Tuesday, November 03 @ 12:24:59 EST
Topic: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

Friends of ALIPAC,

This is our last strong request for people to step forward to volunteer as organizers for Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration on Saturday, Nov. 14.

We are very pleased that we have 24 organizers in place so far, but we would like more. Remember that there will be a huge flood of interest in these events if Luis Gutierrez files his Amnesty bill before the 14th!

We also will be receiving more press coverage over the coming week so we need more towns and cities organized to receive the beneifits of that coverage.

Soon, our full attention will turn to 1. Getting more people to attend the events we do have organized. 2. Turning up the volume on our lobbying efforts and 3. Channeling the Tea Party efforts into more support for our lobbying against Amnesty and illegal immigration.

We have made becoming an organizer very simple.

You can simply pick a location where you want people to join you to hold signs and flags and to talk about Amnesty for illegal aliens or you can start off with something simple and build it up with guest speakers if you like.

The most important thing right now is to provide the American public with as many events as possible for each event, even if only a small gathering, will be a chance to get the truth out about Amnesty and illegal immigration.

If you, or someone you know is willing to sign up as an organizer, we will provide you with assistance, information, suggestions, etc....

Simply take the following steps.

1. Go to www.AgainstAmnesty.com and make sure you are signed up as a supporter on the homepage, but if the maps and Events List does not show an existing event within a one hour drive of your town, please visit the "Create Town Rally" page and fill out the ORGANIZER form at the bottom.
http://www.againstamnesty.com/organizer_application.php

2. E-mail the exact street address and description of your event location to Info@AgainstAmnesty.com (Ex. 55 Main St. 'City Hall" or 123 Circle Drive "Cactus Park" etc.)

Once you are on our maps and lists, people can contact you by e-mail if they are in your area and have questions.

As you can see, there are thousands of people signing up for these events but not as many organizers in place as we would like to have.

We need new events that have no existing events within an hour's travel, but there are some blank spots on the map where we have lots of interest but no organizers yet.

Atlanta, GA
Houston, TX
New York, NY
Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Salt Lake City, UT
Las Vegas, NV
Kansas City, MO
St. Louis, MO
Nashville, TN
Sarasota, FL

We currently have events listed in the following cities that need your support.

Phoenix, AZ
Pasadena, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Maria, CA
Denver, CO
Durango, CO
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sebring, FL
Post Falls, ID
Chicago, IL
Wilbraham, MA
Waterford, MI
St. Paul, MN
Dumont, NJ
Raleigh, NC
Columbus, OH
Maria Stein, OH
McAlester, OK
Hazleton, PA
Fort Worth, TX
Alexandria, VA
Sterling, VA

Let's do the best we can with our first foray into national events! We will continue to ad event locations each day before Nov. 14, but getting our maps soon will increase the turnout.

ALIPAC is receiving a large and steady flow of supporters that are coming to help us defeat Amnesty thanks to the Tea Parties Against Amnesty effort.

Many thanks to all of you that are supporting us and these efforts and we also thank the immigration enforcement groups, Tea Party groups, and 9/12 groups that are coming together behind these events.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
Director, Tea Parties Against Amnesty
www.alipac.us
www.againstamnesty.com
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864

Yes! I'm ready to organize now (proceed to this link)
http://www.againstamnesty.com/organizer_application.php

Yes! I'm ready to support now (fill out form at this link)
http://www.againstamnesty.com

No, I am not willing to stand up and speak out against Amnesty for illegals

DISCUSS THIS E-MAIL ALERT WITH OUR ONLINE ACTIVISTS AT...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-973749.html#973749
(proceed to your new rulers at the National Council of La Raza at NCLR(dot)org

jinx
11-03-2009, 01:57 PM
I sure wish someone was organizing one in Vegas. That is closest to me since I'm back in AZ. I find it hard to believe that no one is doing one there. Did they fall off the wagon?

DerailAmnesty.com
11-03-2009, 07:09 PM
My Public Announcement (I'm sure you're all duly impressed):

There are multiple tea parties being orchestrated across the nation on Saturday the 14th. These events are specifically being held to protest the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" that the Obamas, McCains, Bushes, Whitmans, Durbins and Villaraigosas of this world so feverishly desire to shove down the throats of the American public.

Passion against rewarding the unlawful behavior of intruders, in these job hungry times, is running at fever pitch, so if you're in California with its uncommonly high unemployment levels, you have lots of options! Protests are scheduled on the 14th in Sacramento, Salinas, Santa Maria, San Diego, Pasadena and San Francisco. More locations across the country are being added daily (Maybe Las Vegas, Jinkie).

Let's not make a liar out of Mike! Let's get some SOS Rally Squads out there, dammit!!

For info as to specific street addresses and times, click on the following link:

Ayatollahgondola
11-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Boy,
An event in Sacramento, and here it is being held by an organization that banned me from participation. What's a fellow to do?

DerailAmnesty.com
11-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Boy,
An event in Sacramento, and here it is being held by an organization that banned me from participation. What's a fellow to do?

Well, if you'd followed my advice and knocked it off with the ritual human sacrifices as the highlight of your demonstrations, you wouldn't be facing this problem now. I told you that'd turn off the vegans and non-smokers in the crowd!

Jeanfromfillmore
11-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Well, if you'd followed my advice and knocked it off with the ritual human sacrifices as the highlight of your demonstrations, you wouldn't be facing this problem now. I told you that'd turn off the vegans and non-smokers in the crowd!Not true, some of us could always go for a little leg. Even a pinky finger, they're real tender.

Ayatollahgondola
11-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Well, if you'd followed my advice and knocked it off with the ritual human sacrifices as the highlight of your demonstrations, you wouldn't be facing this problem now. I told you that'd turn off the vegans and non-smokers in the crowd!

Too late now. Things like that are seldom put behind you in a political town like Sac. It was no great loss anyway; It's getting harder and harder to find virgins for the ceremony around here.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-03-2009, 08:34 PM
On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

Ayatollahgondola
11-03-2009, 08:37 PM
On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

DerailAmnesty.com
11-03-2009, 08:46 PM
I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

You won't be alone, silly. There'll be plenty of back-up and safety provided by considerable numbers. Why even as I type this out, ArizonaPatriot is arranging to have an SOS Rally Squad regiment in attendance.

All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

How far are you from Redding?

Ayatollahgondola
11-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Redding is like three hours. Nice area though. CercasHacenABuenosVecinos is up there. Los Banos....not that nice. Smelly farmland; I doubt much in the way of support if any. The only value in Los Banos is getting to stop at that egg ranch on the way. The biggest Jumbo eggs for like 7 or 8 cents each.

LAPhil
11-04-2009, 06:50 AM
All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

I don't know SZ, somehow I don't think the Los Banos locals would be too sympathetic. They might actually hide from you.

LAPhil
11-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Boy,
I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

Ayatollahgondola
11-04-2009, 09:24 AM
I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

I don't know Phil. I could be subject to more public denigration of the type that accompanied the original banning, and possibly that might carry over into some new attempt to marginalize SOS because of the association. I don't think I need the brain damage that accompanies that, so maybe I'll just let that one go. Plus, William made it known that he doesn't want to be associated with me in any way, shape, or form, and that would include support, so once again, it is probably best for me to not lend support. There's plenty of options for me as an individual, and as a Save Our State associate to participate in some action on the same day, and in the same town. Plus, having more local knowledge I might project the effort in an even larger or more effective venue.

jinx
11-04-2009, 09:26 AM
I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

Ayatollahgondola
11-04-2009, 09:39 AM
I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

DerailAmnesty.com
11-05-2009, 05:01 AM
I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

That might work out well! You could help assemble the microphones and other amplification equipment for candidate Nightingale's address to the crowd.

Attention Jinkster: Las Vegas is on on the 14th. Check the www.againstamnesty.com website.

Eagle1
11-05-2009, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=DerailAmnesty.com;694]That might work out well! You could help assemble the microphones and other amplification equipment for candidate Nightingale's address to the crowd.
/QUOTE]

AG if you promise to behave and help roll out the red carpet for the Queen they might let you stand on public property.:p

Dawes
11-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Is this the rally you are talking about?
Ed Noonan is organizing this event as a member of www.resistnet.com.
AG aren't you a member of Resistnet.com? Ed is not the leadership of the website, so he really can't say who comes and goes.
I am planning on going to Sac on Nov. 14th. I can see if UsaDave and his groups will be headed there.
Give me an email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST
Saturday, November 14, 2009
12:00pm - 3:00pm
10th & J Street - Downtown Sacramento
Sacramento, CA
Contact Info: Edward C. Noonan's
realchange@votestrike.com
http://votestrike.com/immigration_reform
SECURE OUR BORDERS Stop Amnesty for 20 million illegals. The Nationwide AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST is Saturday NOVEMBER 14, 2009. Currently 13 cities have signed up...MORE NEEDED! Every city in America needs to demand SECURE BORDERS...the North American Union is on it's way. We will lose our Constitution, we will lose our Sovereignty.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Is this the rally you are talking about?
Ed Noonan is organizing this event as a member of www.resistnet.com.
AG aren't you a member of Resistnet.com? Ed is not the leadership of the website, so he really can't say who comes and goes.
I am planning on going to Sac on Nov. 14th. I can see if UsaDave and his groups will be headed there.
Give me an email.
Sacramento AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST
Saturday, November 14, 2009
12:00pm - 3:00pm
10th & J Street - Downtown Sacramento
Sacramento, CA
Contact Info: Edward C. Noonan's
realchange@votestrike.com
http://votestrike.com/immigration_reform
SECURE OUR BORDERS Stop Amnesty for 20 million illegals. The Nationwide AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST is Saturday NOVEMBER 14, 2009. Currently 13 cities have signed up...MORE NEEDED! Every city in America needs to demand SECURE BORDERS...the North American Union is on it's way. We will lose our Constitution, we will lose our Sovereignty.

Dawes, You da Man! Get some people together and make a showing.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-09-2009, 03:49 PM
AG, there is now one in Modesto.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm gathering there will be a number of us So Cal people in Pasadena. We need to talk!

Ayatollahgondola
11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
AG, there is now one in Modesto.

I'll do something locally. Modesto is an hour and a half away. I'll be on the streets that day somewhere making an impact

Dawes
11-11-2009, 07:45 AM
I got a hold of Steve Kemp. He said some of Golden Gate Minutemen will be going but he will be in the Bay preparing for a Tea Party in SF on Sunday Nov 15th.

I also published the event on NumbersUSA.com. I am also sure the CAPS people will be going too.

What he changed the location of the rally? I saw on one website it was at 10th & J st, now it is at the State capital?

you would know better than anyone, as I can't remember what the area looks like.

Wow AG UsaDave has moved to Texas....:eek: I didn't even know that.

Dawes
11-11-2009, 07:49 AM

Me too, by himself

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 07:50 AM
I got a hold of Steve Kemp. He said some of Golden Gate Minutemen will be going but he will be in the Bay preparing for a Tea Party in SF on Sunday Nov 15th.

I also published the event on NumbersUSA.com. I am also sure the CAPS people will be going too.

Will all the stuff you have fit at the 10th and J st. location?

you would know better than anyone, as I can't remember what the area looks like.

Wow AG UsaDave has moved to Texas....:eek: I didn't even know that.

10th and J has very limited parking options, and the city parking wenches are patrolling vigorously

Darsacramento
11-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Has anyone confirmed the time on Gheens facebook page he changed all the times to 9 am Is ours still noon or not? Im going just need to know the time. Are you driving the sign AG? The most current location posted on facebook for ours is the south steps of the capitol

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Has anyone confirmed the time on Gheens facebook page he changed all the times to 9 am Is ours still noon or not? Im going just need to know the time. Are you driving the sign AG? The most current location posted on facebook for ours is the south steps of the capitol
I was at the capitol yesterday, and saw NOTHING in the permit folder that would indicate their was a permit to hold such an event there. I see conflicting information on this event in Sac also

Darsacramento
11-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Heres the link for all the tea parties

http://www.againstamnesty.com/event_locations.html

Darsacramento
11-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Figures Its why I basically dropped out of all this business No organization . I drive by on Sat and see whats up You can just stand on the sidewalk like we used to do long time ago without a permit but you could do a booth thats for sure

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Figures Its why I basically dropped out of all this business No organization . I drive by on Sat and see whats up You can just stand on the sidewalk like we used to do long time ago without a permit but you could do a booth thats for sure
I think what we might have here is more of the same "It all revolves around me" program that has been at the root of many of our problems in the past. One group trying to be the leader of all others, and so takes charge of publishing times and dates under their banner. I could be wrong here, but it resembles that at first glance.

Dawes
11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Here is the New info as per Ed Noonan

11th & N St Sac Capital Building South Side steps

Still form 12 noon-3 PM Nov 14th

I think that what happened was trying to find a location at the last few days before NOV 14th, probably had a hard time coordinating for the national rally day. If it was just a rally on a Saturday maybe there would have been less confusion. I will see if I can get more info on the permit. I only noticed that the address changed today so maybe it just happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we secured the State Capitol -- south steps.
The Ceasar Chavez Park wanted $50 per hour for security. The Capitol is free. Are you coming?

ed//

Hello Edward C Noonan,

This is a message sent by a user of Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration Across America Nov. 14

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Here is the New info as per Ed Noonan

11th & N St Sac Capital Building South Side steps

Still form 12 noon-3 PM Nov 14th

I think that what happened was trying to find a location at the last few days before NOV 14th, probably had a hard time coordinating for the national rally day. If it was just a rally on a Saturday maybe there would have been less confusion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we secured the State Capitol -- south steps.
The Ceasar Chavez Park wanted $50 per hour for security. The Capitol is free. Are you coming?

ed//

Hello Edward C Noonan,

This is a message sent by a user of Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration Across America Nov. 14

Darn...South side on Saturday is pretty weak for traffic. Better than nothing I guess

Dawes
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Isn't that across the street from the Ag dept? maybe we will get another raging racist attacking us. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZo3phy56E

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Isn't that across the street from the Ag dept? maybe we will get another raging racist attacking us. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZo3phy56E
yes sir, but on Saturdays the place is dead.
God, she was one for the record, wasn't she?

Dawes
11-12-2009, 05:43 AM
Yes, and I had so many hits on that video, that youtube invited me for some advertising thingie. But I never set it up.

Darsacramento
11-12-2009, 06:15 AM
Ill see ya there then. Miss seeing you 2 guys anyway.

Dawes
11-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Next update on the permit.

I rec'd this email from Noonan

Date: Nov 12, 2009 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Sacramento Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration
To: Ed Noonan <ednoonan7@gmail.com>

Ed - everything has been sent to Officer Troy (CHP) at the State Capitol and he responded. I filled out the application he sent and faxed it to him. I recieved confirmation from him that he recieved it and he told be to let him know if we had any anti-protesters at the event. I, in turn, asked for a number to call as I listed your cell and my cell as those who would be watching for trouble. We are to call the CHP dispatcher at 916-445-2895 in the event of problems.

Mike MacKenzie
530-272-4642
AG
Maybe you have dealt with this CHP officer before? maybe?

admin
11-12-2009, 05:03 PM
officer Troy is the official State Capitol Permit officer.

I just posted the weekly permits issued from his office on the PDD site here:
http://publicdocumentdistributors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=486#post486

I did not see the permit listed on there however. It still may have been issued though. The CHP usually do what they can to accomodate people, even when late with requests. I'll contact them tomorrow

Dawes
11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
I checked the list that covers 11/14/09 and there is no one on the South steps that day so maybe it is being put through, like they said. I believe it was a late change.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Folks, if you don't show up in Pasadena tomorrow, I hope you take advantage of one of the other convenient locations. BTW, Waco Kid, it appears that the events closest to you are in Big Bear and Riverside.

Papoose
11-14-2009, 07:14 AM
I have SOS fliers ready and jumping up to have some coffee and heading out.

Ayatollahgondola
11-14-2009, 07:17 AM
I have SOS fliers ready and jumping up to have some coffee and heading out.

(:)Bugle playing "Charge" in the background)

DerailAmnesty.com
11-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Great News! There is actually such a thing as an SOS Rally Squad!! It's not like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster ... it really exists! Oddly, it just so happens that it has nothing to do with ArizonaPatriot.

Specifically, JeanfromFillmore, Ole Glory, Eagle1, LA_Phil, Papoose and Your Truly were all in attendance in front of Pasadena's City Hall.

Approximately 60 or 70 folks turned out, the police were great and the only goons who showed up were the non-violent kind (Naui and Veronica).

I've got some film that I shot with a new camera. Why do I mention this? Because it'll probably take me a bit longer than usual to edit it and upload it, as I am dealing with new software, etc.

Ayatollahgondola
11-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Well, I'm jealous of two things you have,

A new camera and slightly better turnout. There were less than fifty, but more than 20 up here in Sac. It was good either way. I met a few new folks, got re-acquainted with some others, and visited with still others that have been within our midst already, but we haven't met up recently.
The sun was shining, and everyone held discussions in smaller groups, but all united on the one front. I think the movement is rekindling. I passed out Kim's fliers until they were gone, and DARsacramento and I distributed tools of the activist trade to willing users. Clip strips to hang fliers on around town, and acrylic sign holders for use at events or similar venues. They gobbled them all up, and of course the only string attached was please consider SOS when searching for a platform for your activist needs.
We marched around the capitol with signs, stopping at one busy intersection to hold them up for passers-by for 15 minutes or more. Got lots of thumbs up and honks. I think the reception impressed or at least encouraged the more tenured activists in our group.
I wasn't able to take the billboard. When I showed up at the storage facility, it was blocked in by a truck and trailer. It's been so long since it was out, some new person probably wasn't aware it was a crucial piece of artillery for us. And no camera either. I'm not sure what the problem is with it other than it has been knocked out of my hands by irate day laborers, rained on during events, and overuse and age are certainly suspect too. In addition, my electric razor failed me with a half shaven face. I must have looked ridiculous to the ones with an eye for detail. Left my cell at home also.....hope none of you needed to hear from me.....
Some of that stuff I should be put on report over:o

Rim05
11-14-2009, 03:17 PM
I am so excited, can't wait to see pictures. It has been such a long time. I grappled with the idea of coming to Pasadena but thought better of it.
I am so glad to hear there was a good turn out. Did you have any media? I never seem to find any after an event anymore.
Thanks everyone. :)

Ayatollahgondola
11-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Univision was taking some footage of the one here, and I heard but did not see that one of the major networks up here came, but mainly because of the association with the TEA party

Rim05
11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Of course Univison was there. Ch 2 or 4 could be the best for me. Ch 7 never seems to give us anything in coverage.

Eagle1
11-14-2009, 06:32 PM
It was such a great thing to see some of our SOS folks at the Pasadena California No Amnesty event.

I had a great time visiting with them and James of Choose Black America.
James I've known for awhile and he is truly a great patriot. Love the man.

There werealso in attendance a number of folks that I've met at other rallies. It was great to connect after such a long time.

We may just hold a rally of our own.:):):)

ilbegone
11-14-2009, 06:58 PM
In Riverside, it was more of a small organizational or informational gathering rather than a rally.

There was no obvious opposition nor were there any obvious media.

The organizer has plans for a future rally, I think in a more visible location.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-14-2009, 07:36 PM
The Pasadena location was not all that visible also, but every walked together to the corner up the street which was busier and back a few times.
Kims fliers were handed out to all that attended, so that was a real plus.

Rim05
11-15-2009, 05:10 AM
Kim is always the busy one.

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 10:01 AM

Don
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Congratulations to all who attended.

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 07:27 PM
removed post

Dawes
11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
All depends in your definition of "self defense".

Ok, AG I emailed you a couple of Rally pics. The News station that was there was KCRA Channel 3 News. I saw the van parked out front. Some friends told us later that night that they saw us on the news.

I met up with some familiar faces as I had done a few rallies with the Golden gate Minutemen in San Jose, Castro Valley, & Hayward.

I met a new group that is from Placerville called Tea Party Patriots in the Hills.

I hope we can get more people energized on some issues, but the overall is earlier advanced notice on time & location for rallies. This one was a day before a big one in SF for the GGMM. I didn't know this had anything to do with Alipac until I got there, but as I said most of the people were from other organizations. GGMM, SOS.info, numbersusa.com, and the patriot group I just met. 2 of my friends came that are not a member in any of the groups.

I believe earlier time and location worked quite well for the March For America Rally in front of Univision on Arden way, Sacramento. Hopefully, we can do that again.

But the idea of getting the "now historically accurate" Flag of Mexico out of Sutter's Fort and putting in an 1850 U.S. Flag or a bear flag, is still an issue.
This is the 1850 US flag below

http://www.usflagdepot.com/store/media/31star.gif

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 08:04 PM
But the idea of getting the "now historically accurate" Flag of Mexico out of Sutter's Fort and putting in an 1850 U.S. Flag or a bear flag, is still an issue.

I think they said they were trying to locate an authentic one. I'll bet that would just about do it if you could find one

Papoose
11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
;)Just checking in, guys! Ditto what the other rally/protest participants said (I think).... It was great to get back on the streets. It would have been nice to seem more people but as we discussed, it's the QUALITY and not the quantity. Here's to a new beginning.

Kim is always the busy one.

PochoPatriot
11-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Had to miss this one due to work.

Ole Glory
11-16-2009, 09:03 AM
No Amnesty Rally
Dateline - Big Bear, CA November 14, 2009
In This Issue
Video Links
Rally Photos

WE THE PEOPLE
FOUR RALLY VIDEOS - Visit the website

http://californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR RALLY

It was a gorgeous day - the mountain sky was clear and crisp! The late autumn leaves were gold and red. The sun on the lake glistened like diamonds.

BIG BEAR ORGANIZER
Ernie Szabo of Big Bear organized the rally - click on the link below and view his video message, screen #1

http://www.californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR SIGNS...

/SUPPORTIVE PASSERSBY

"I have never seen so many thumbs up or heard so much horn honking," said Raymond Herrera, Founder of We the People, California Crusaders.

Watch a short group video, screen #2:
http://californiascrusader.com/

You can hear the horn honking, video screen #3:
http://www.californiascrusader.com/
FORMER IMMIGRANT NOW A US CITIZEN

Former immigrant proclaimed she immigrated the "right way" and is now a proud U.S. citizen!

PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORTERS

According to an Internet posting, pro-illegal alien supporters from Los Angeles had claimed they were on their way to protest the Big Bear Rally. Police were notified.

Although the Los Angeles protesters never arrived, there were more than five carloads of vocal pro-illegal alien supporters - who expressed themselves - some with the finger.

The passenger in the car at left, rolled down his window, then held a sign that read, "Shame On You."

However, below is a photo of the typical response. Hunters and fishermen in trucks, families in SUVs and semi-truck drivers honked and gave the thumbs up.

Below, Liberty Mobile Pet Grooming truck

PASSERSBY STOPPED TO TALK AND RALLY

Local residents joined us - signed up for email lists.
Ernie's wife supplied hot chocolate and hot dogs

THANK YOU BIG BEAR!

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Very cool. Thanks for posting, Glory.

I've been curious to see news from the other events. There were at least 10 in California alone. Since there's supposed to be a series of these amnesty opposition tea parties, I'll probably attend at a diff. location next time.

On an unrelated note, that banner that I invested in and hung near the front of the Pasadena City Hall entrance certainly seems to have done the trick. I've received multiple angry e-mails from people who clearly have different opinions about migrants (their term, not mine) than do I.

Commander Bunny
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?

So how many showed up?

CB.

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?
So how many showed up?

CB.

You know, i'm not really sure. It was less than 50, but more than twenty. Those that did show are founded in activism for the most part, so it's likeley we'll see them again.
Not to worry about missing this one. We will have an official one for SOS at the Capitol in early December.

Dawes
11-16-2009, 10:51 PM
All depends in your definition of "self defense".

Ok, AG I emailed you a couple of Rally pics. The News station that was there was KCRA Channel 3 News. I saw the van parked out front. Some friends told us later that night that they saw us on the news.

I met up with some familiar faces as I had done a few rallies with the Golden gate Minutemen in San Jose, Castro Valley, & Hayward.

I met a new group that is from Placerville called Tea Party Patriots in the Hills.

I hope we can get more people energized on some issues, but the overall is earlier advanced notice on time & location for rallies. This one was a day before a big one in SF for the GGMM. I didn't know this had anything to do with Alipac until I got there, but as I said most of the people were from other organizations. GGMM, SOS.info, numbersusa.com, and the patriot group I just met. 2 of my friends came that are not a member in any of the groups.

I believe earlier time and location worked quite well for the March For America Rally in front of Univision on Arden way, Sacramento. Hopefully, we can do that again.

Actually the flag was placed on the fort on July 11th 1846 so I think this flag is the one

"Twenty Eight Star U.S. Flag, 1846 ~ 1847
The 28 Star Flag: This Flag became the Official United States Flag on July 4th, 1846. A star was added for the admission of Texas (December 29th, 1845) and was to last for only 1 year."

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-1846.gif