PDA

View Full Version : Deputies: Men Brag About Being Illegal Immigrants, Are Arrested

Jeanfromfillmore
12-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Deputies: Men Brag About Being Illegal Immigrants, Are Arrested
HENDERSON COUNTY, NC --
Henderson County investigators say their Immigrations & Customs Enforcement arrested four men, they say were bragging about being illegal immigrants.
Deputies say on Tuesday, December 14th, the Henderson County Sheriff's Office recieved a disturbance complaint. The caller also stated there were four men at the Bonaire Motel bragging they were illegal immigrants and running up and down the hallway saying "you can't touch us."
The caller told deputies the individuals were staying in the hotel and were driving a white Ford van with a Georgia license plate.
This call was immediately relayed to the local Immigrations & Customs Enforcement (ICE) Criminal Apprehension (CAP) office.
CAP is a team of federal agents assigned to Western North Carolina but operates out of the Henderson County Sheriff's Office.
Federal agents conducted surveillance and requested uniformed officers in marked cars for assistance.
The agent's investigation revealed a total of 15 illegal immigrants on the premises.
These suspects were arrested and transported to the Henderson County Detention Facility for violations of federal immigration laws.
Of the fifteen Illegal Aliens discovered in this investigation, three had been removed from the country on at least one prior occasion.
Deputies say these individuals had criminal histories, which included Assault and Battery with Aggravated Physical Force, Assault and Battery, two Domestic Violence Protective Orders against them, Larceny, Harassing phone calls, two counts of Possession of illegal drugs and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/dec/20/deputies-men-brag-about-being-illegal-immigrants-a-ar-1246613/

Patriotic Army Mom
12-21-2010, 07:24 AM
They are so cocky! I love shopping at Walmart! My cart knows how to ram into those who ram me. Don't mess with me at Walmart!

Twoller
12-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Interesting. Notice they don't mention at all their country of origin. Let us assume the people complaining were English speaking only, so the illegal idiots were also speaking English. What are the statistics for illegals who speak English?

I'd like to know where these illegals came from.