Eagle1
11-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Saturday, 11/14/2009, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
As No Amnesty Tea Parties were being held across the nation
a fight broke out between those on the "deport them" side of the issue
and those of the Karl Marx persuasion.

In California we have seen our share of violent communists attacking
patriotic Americans. Does anyone remember when Old Preach and
his companions were attacked by sign wielding communists in downtown Los Angeles with the result that his head was cut open? How about Rick Biesada on the East Coast who was beaten up by a crew of communist thugs?

Watch the commies immediately use their signs and poles after a verbal exchange.

So the moral of the story is? Don't trust a commie period!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4&feature=email

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Pro amnesty rally members tangle it up with immigration reform supporters at Oakland Park Blvd and Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale Florida on 11/14/09. Copyright 2009 Channel1Images

Don't exactly get this one. Pro Amnesty fight with reformers? Thought they were on the same side.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-16-2009, 02:13 AM
I think the title was misnamed.

That was Answer, George Soros' goons. They love to attack when the numbers are on their side. Usually they have ski masks on.

This is only the beginning, it will get a whole lot worse in the future.

Rim05
11-16-2009, 04:18 AM
You are right Jean. They are more bold than ever and seems from inside there group they think they can do anything they want to do.

Patriotic Army Mom
11-16-2009, 07:37 AM
I remember them yelling death to our troops and if it wasn't for two men, who grabbed me, I'd still be doing time. I was going to kill them. These commies are scum and if they had an oven, they'd put us in them.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-16-2009, 11:18 AM
ANSWER is all across the country. They recruit them from college and university campuses. I ran into one at CSUN that was using a school project to make posters for ANSWER. Can you believe that, yes the professors promote this stuff. I ran into them while I was in Wash. DC a couple years ago, and they have the same mind set, no difference. Very violent, pro Muslim and big time anti-American. They call themselves anarchists and brag that they are our terrorists, yes they actually brag about it.

Now follow the dots here:
Soros supports and helps fund Obama,
Soros supports and funds ANSWER,
Soros supports ACORN.
Do you see a pattern?

Rim05
11-16-2009, 11:29 AM
To my actual and personal knowledge, the communist party has been here and doing well since at least 1950. Personal experience.

StokeyBob
11-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Check out the comment section over a YouTube on this video.

At 4:44 today there was 310 comments and 679 views on the thing.

Now it is at 481 comments and 3641 views.

StokeyBob
11-16-2009, 06:31 PM
ANSWER is all across the country. They recruit them from college and university campuses. I ran into one at CSUN that was using a school project to make posters for ANSWER. Can you believe that, yes the professors promote this stuff. I ran into them while I was in Wash. DC a couple years ago, and they have the same mind set, no difference. Very violent, pro Muslim and big time anti-American. They call themselves anarchists and brag that they are our terrorists, yes they actually brag about it.

Now follow the dots here:
Soros supports and helps fund Obama,
Soros supports and funds ANSWER,
Soros supports ACORN.
Do you see a pattern?

I suspect it is a lot of either our tax money or fiat money the government has printed up and funneled to these front organizations. It is sort of like that shell game with the pea only its our money or debt and lots and lots of shells.

Lots

Lots of shells

Lots of money.

You notice they always have the same signage?

Don
11-19-2009, 03:09 AM
There is also a scary combination of Marxism and the old Aztec symbols and religion. Americanpatrol.com had a story about the growing popularity of the Aztec symbols and religion among young Mexicans. Given the violence, sadism and racism of this old "religion" that featured human sacrifice and cannibalism, this is scary.

Aztec spiritualism and radical Islam (is there any other kind?) are similar in their ethnocentric world views and express advocacy of violence against outsiders and a seething hatred of Western civilization. These people are subsidized and openly supported by our government and multi-national corporations. They can openly spread their doctrine, recruit, and organize without fear of being attacked by the Justice Department or the SPLC. It's almost as though Islam and radical Aztec-ism are state sponsored religions of a sort. Unfortunately it's our state using our taxes.

Patriotic Army Mom
11-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Aztec! My sister lives with an Aztec lover. He swears he's one. Lights a candle in the back yard and calls it sacred ground when he's drinking. Of course one night while visiting I stepped on this sacred ground and began to dance God Bless America! The only reason we didn't get into a fist fight was because my sister announced that I belonged to the Minute Men. Not sure what that had to do with it, but many there worked for Immigration. My sister came close to getting popped, but it was fun.

The Mediator
11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Aztec spiritualism and radical Islam (is there any other kind?) are similar in their ethnocentric world views and express advocacy of violence against outsiders and a seething hatred of Western civilization..

I'm not an expert on Islam, but I'll venture a guess that due to sheer numbers of Islamic believers that have not demonstrated violence or "radicalism" (what that means I'm not quite sure) that there does appear to be another kind. This could be because believers in Islam read the Koran and interpret it differently, or just may not subscribe to all aspects of it's teachings. You tend to find offshoots and sects within, or associated with all religions that have varying manners in which they practice their faith.

Eagle1
11-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Don,
I'm glad that you mentioned "the old time" religions making a comeback.
You're right about a blend of Aztec, Marxist, anti-white, anti-American
religions being allowed to grow without interference from the feds or state
government. Everything else however is under scrutiny by the stupid people now in control of the USA.

Driving in Los Angeles I have seen a good number of Aztec bumper stickers and window decals.

I've even seen groups of Muslims with faces down to the ground and asses up in the air as they go about their daily prayers in one of LA's municipal utilities.

It is madness! The Dark Ages are being brought back by the stupid and the dysfunctional.:mad::mad::mad:

Eagle1
11-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Aztec! My sister lives with an Aztec lover. He swears he's one. Lights a candle in the back yard and calls it sacred ground when he's drinking. Of course one night while visiting I stepped on this sacred ground and began to dance God Bless America! The only reason we didn't get into a fist fight was because my sister announced that I belonged to the Minute Men. Not sure what that had to do with it, but many there worked for Immigration. My sister came close to getting popped, but it was fun.

Good for you girl! You sure gave them one for the Red White and Blue!:D