PDA

View Full Version : Conduct Issues At Events

Don
11-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I saw a video of the Pasadena rally on YouTube, posted by a guy named "Naui", apparently a Mexican activist of some kind, always screaming about racism.

Some of the SOS/Tea Party types he "interviewed" seemed a little defensive with this insect. Why does anybody give him the satisfaction of even answering his questions and why are Americans so defensive?

This little insect came to our country for a better life that was apparently not available to him in his own land. We need to stop apologizing every time one of these "people" start screaming "racism." Mexicans have had their own country for 500 years and if they can't make it work after all that time, it's not our fault. We should not be punished and should certainly not apologize for 500 years of national disaster that is their country.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Naui is a dyed in the wool racist who advocates racial separatism. His arguments commonly boil down (at some point) to Why don't you go back to Europe? That's where your people are from!

Why people still talk to him, I have no idea. To his credit, he has demonstrated a significant learning curve insofar as giving people the opportunity to look like idiots. A lot of people jump at it, and to be candid, with the exception of a few repeat offender imbeciles in Orange County, I'm not sure why.

Ole Glory
11-15-2009, 05:07 PM
...and now a few words from Naui, please pass the salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdMYSqNFAk

jinx
11-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Hee hee, I remember that. I wasn't there but I've seen the videos.

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm probably a minority of one here, but I've been holding this back for a long time and I'm going to get it out now. I was there when Naui got pepper sprayed, and personally I'm getting a little tired of everyone piling on about it. He had a very severe reaction and had to go the hospital, which was unfortunate, as much as everyone dislikes the guy and figured he had it coming. I still don't know what provoked the spraying, but it's certainly not a laughing matter when you have to cause someone that much pain, even if it was in self-defense.

jinx
11-15-2009, 06:16 PM
:eek:

Jeanfromfillmore
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
...and now a few words from Naui, please pass the salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdMYSqNFAkThat was precious, thanks Glory. It really was a good day there in Simi Valley, and Naui getting peppersprayed, well that just made my day.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm probably a minority of one here, but I've been holding this back for a long time and I'm going to get it out now. I was there when Naui got pepper sprayed, and personally I'm getting a little tired of everyone piling on about it. He had a very severe reaction and had to go the hospital, which was unfortunate, as much as everyone dislikes the guy and figured he had it coming. I still don't know what provoked the spraying, but it's certainly not a laughing matter when you have to cause someone that much pain, even if it was in self-defense.Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.
It's a fact? I didn't know you knew him that well.

Ole Glory
11-15-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah, it’s funny until someone gets hurt, then it’s hilarious. :p

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh yeah, it’s funny until someone gets hurt, then it’s hilarious. :p
Like Kele at Maywood?

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm probably a minority of one here, but I've been holding this back for a long time and I'm going to get it out now. I was there when Naui got pepper sprayed, and personally I'm getting a little tired of everyone piling on about it. He had a very severe reaction and had to go the hospital, which was unfortunate, as much as everyone dislikes the guy and figured he had it coming. I still don't know what provoked the spraying, but it's certainly not a laughing matter when you have to cause someone that much pain, even if it was in self-defense.

We are developing standards of conduct for associates and that will guide us at events, but self defense will be among them. I wasn't there, and so I can't really defend or criticize, but the old regime didn't provide policies and procedures, so you end up with a lot of individual reactions in the field. Looks like he bounced back quite well, or have you noticed some permanent changes in his behavoir? Other than keeping a safe distance during his provocations?

jinx
11-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Naui is a ass and deserved what he got. What do you think he wants to do to us? And given the chance his henchmen would do damage. As for Naui himself, he's a wuss.

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
We are developing standards of conduct for associates and that will guide us at events, but self defense will be among them. I wasn't there, and so I can't really defend or criticize, but the old regime didn't provide policies and procedures, so you end up with a lot of individual reactions in the field. Looks like he bounced back quite well, or have you noticed some permanent changes in his behavoir? Other than keeping a safe distance during his provocations?
Self-defense is fine. You do what you have to do to protect yourself. If you think Naui has "bounced back" maybe it's because he's had over a year to do it. All I'm saying is that I feel all the celebration over the pepper spraying has been inappropriate and excessive.

jinx
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
What celebration? And I wasn't invited? Geesh, I hate that. Always left out of a celebration.:cool:

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
What celebration? And I wasn't invited? Geesh, I hate that. Always left out of a celebration.:cool:
I'll tell you what celebration. The contest where everyone tried to come up with the cleverest product slogan for the pepper spraying, which was a thread that went on for about 10 pages. Yes, it was all very cute and creative, and also very sick. Now I knew I was going to ruffle a few feathers when I started this topic, but I think I've made my point. We'll just have to agree to disagree about this.

jinx
11-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Was this contest at the old board?

LAPhil
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm done.

jinx
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Me too. Stick a fork in it.;)

DerailAmnesty.com
11-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Self-defense is fine. You do what you have to do to protect yourself. If you think Naui has "bounced back" maybe it's because he's had over a year to do it. All I'm saying is that I feel all the celebration over the pepper spraying has been inappropriate and excessive.

OK Phil, I'll take the heat off you by becoming the pariah. Now that we're having Naui confessionals ...

I'll agree with the excessive part. The endless joy his physical suffering has produced still amazes me. Naui's just uneducated and resentful. There are more unforgivable characters running around out there whom we encounter.

If people would stop voluntarily performing for his camera when he and his Left-of-Patty Hearst associates arrive, he'd have no reason to show up. We have no one to blame but ourselves for his continued presence. He arrives and people respond like a bunch of Pavlovian dogs. They can't wait to start spouting off, blocking his camera and behaving like minor league bullies. It's always the same show, too. Some bitter sounding, angry, marginally educated types trying to intimidate him and prevent him from simply shooting film in a public place.

And you know what, he accomplishes his goal. In fact, he's gotten better at it since I first encountered him in '06. Naui gives us the opportunity to look like sh-- in his videos, and that's what we do. A pack of dumb, poorly informed, angry rednecks; that's the image he wants to shoot and make public. He commonly gets what he's looking for, too. We provide him with images anyone who wants to search on the internet can find.

Look at what he just filmed and posted. A Birther spouting off some idiocy about Kenya, Indonesia and another guy, almost twice Naui's size with a stupid grin on his face, attempting to block his camera with a U.S. flag.

It's a big, royal embarrassment for us - every time.

And I'm really growing tired of it because it is entirely something over which we have control.

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 09:33 PM
As mentioned before, we will set some standards of conduct that will either encourage or require associates, supporters and attendees of our events to refrain from boisterous and antagonistic behavior. It certainly wouldn't be wise to have a few people antagonizing or instigating a fight at one of our events, only to have the resulting retaliation happen at another, and to associates that may not have the ability or desire to be defensive.

PochoPatriot
11-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.

I can only imagine what he would do to a "race traitor" like myself.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-15-2009, 09:51 PM
OK Phil, I'll take the heat off you by becoming the pariah. Now that we're having Naui confessionals ...

I'll agree with the excessive part. The endless joy his physical suffering has produced still amazes me. Naui's just uneducated and resentful. There are more unforgivable characters running around out there whom we encounter.

If people would stop voluntarily performing for his camera when he and his Left-of-Patty Hearst associates arrive, he'd have no reason to show up. We have no one to blame but ourselves for his continued presence. He arrives and people respond like a bunch of Pavlovian dogs. They can't wait to start spouting off, blocking his camera and behaving like minor league bullies. It's always the same show, too. Some bitter sounding, angry, marginally educated types trying to intimidate him and prevent him from simply shooting film in a public place.

And you know what, he accomplishes his goal. In fact, he's gotten better at it since I first encountered him in '06. Naui gives us the opportunity to look like sh-- in his videos, and that's what we do. A pack of dumb, poorly informed, angry rednecks; that's the image he wants to shoot and make public. He commonly gets what he's looking for, too. We provide him with images anyone who wants to search on the internet can find.

Look at what he just filmed and posted. A Birther spouting off some idiocy about Kenya, Indonesia and another guy, almost twice Naui's size with a stupid grin on his face, attempting to block his camera with a U.S. flag.

It's a big, royal embarrassment for us - every time.

And I'm really growing tired of it because it is entirely something over which we have control.

No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation? We can work on getting the message out and trying to control some aspects, but we will never entirely have control. There will always be some aspect, whether it is the opposition or those among us, that we will not have complete control.

And I might add that the oppositions reaction often hinges on their belief that we will not respond to them with any type of force.

I know that you were discussing the Naui video, but the subject of the pepper spray was also in response to Nauis antics. I do agree with you that the best way to handle Naui and his side kick is to completely ignore them. But we will always have newbees that will want to vent and unfortunately do it in front of Naui. He is paid to do what he does, and all they do is become actors in his little docudrama.

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 10:03 PM
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try.

I think he meant the "we" as being the ones who did the deeds, and as such should have seen the wisdom in restraint, as opposed to "we" the collective controlling others actions.

PochoPatriot
11-15-2009, 10:05 PM
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation? We can work on getting the message out and trying to control some aspects, but we will never entirely have control. There will always be some aspect, whether it is the opposition or those among us, that we will not have complete control.

And I might add that the oppositions reaction often hinges on their belief that we will not respond to them with any type of force.

I know that you were discussing the Naui video, but the subject of the pepper spray was also in response to Nauis antics. I do agree with you that the best way to handle Naui and his side kick is to completely ignore them. But we will always have newbees that will want to vent and unfortunately do it in front of Naui. He is paid to do what he does, and all they do is become actors in his little docudrama.

I have always been of the opinion that there should be a couple of spokespersons at events that attendees can direct these vermin to. These spokespeople should have experience with these vermin, and not give them the time of day.

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 10:11 PM
As an aside here:

If anyone wants to contribute to all or part of a "Standards of Conduct" Section, email or PM it to me. It would be best to have a basic outline posted before we open it up to critique in a thread

Rim05
11-16-2009, 04:14 AM
I realized long ago that the best way to stop Naui is to ignore him. When he used to run up to me and say "Say what do you think about"?........, my stock answer was "Get Lost". It worked like magic.
As far as enjoying his spray misery, I did not see what started it but I enjoyed every minute of it. I did use my flag to block his annoying face from view. I think that was kinder than spraying him although I don't care what happens to the little germ.

Rim05
11-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Phil, I must say you are starting to sound like a 'Bleeding Heart' and that is what has brought us to where we are today. Once I actually had someone tell me not to kill a 'SNAIL'. That is the truth.

Twoller
11-16-2009, 07:38 AM
I do not attend events, but every day on the street, it seems like I have somebody to contend with. What they want out of you is predictable behavior. And as long as they can get it, they will have a small and important victory. The point is not exclusively to ignore them, but to always have something new to use as a response. At no time should you become enmeshed in any kind of relationship with vermin like Naui, even a relationship where you always come out on top. For the illegal immigrant political front, enmeshment is even better than some predictable response. With enmeshment, not only have you become a predictable response, but the personality of the adversary is tatooed in your mind and the adversary knows it. You are not only predictable, but always available too, even if the adversary is not around.

This thread is perfect example. Everyone, even me, is repeating the cockroach's name, generating publicity and exciting the public's imagination. More enmeshment.

It is good to enjoy the suffering of drivel like this guy, but only if it does not lead to predictable behavior or enmeshment.

Ole Glory
11-16-2009, 08:50 AM
When I’m at a rally or protest I try my best to adhere to the following operating procedures given to me by California Poppy many, many years ago. It is my bible and survival guide for street activism.

Standard Operating Procedure for Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

1. Minutemen are courteous to everyone with whom they come into contact, and never discriminate against anyone for any reason.

2. Minutemen do not respond to any taunts or harassment from outside agitators, and must never be present for duty or serve in any capacity if intoxicated.

3. Minutemen Observe, Report, Record, and Direct Border Patrol or other appropriate emergency or law enforcement agencies to suspected Illegal Aliens or Illegal Activities.

4. Minutemen do not verbally contact, physically gesture to or have any form of communications with suspected Illegal Aliens.

5. Minutemen follow the Standard Operating Procedures to the letter and spirit.

6. Minutemen follow all federal, state and local laws, understanding that we are being held to a higher standard by all.

7. Minutemen understand that, while our actions cannot stop illegal activities along the border, we can change world perception and national thought concerning Homeland and Border Security.

8. Minutemen monitor their behavior, the behavior of the people around them and the group as a whole to ensure compliance with the SOP and any instruction given by Minuteman Corps Leadership.

9. Minutemen leave no garbage behind and follow strict pack-in / pack-out procedures.

10. Minutemen respect the property rights of everyone, start no fires, never drive off road, and follow the directions of all law enforcement personnel.

By Chris Simcox

AMEN

LAPhil
11-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Phil, I must say you are starting to sound like a 'Bleeding Heart' and that is what has brought us to where we are today. Once I actually had someone tell me not to kill a 'SNAIL'. That is the truth.
In the interest of staying on topic I won't respond to your comments right now, but we certainly do live in different worlds.

Ole Glory
11-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Like Kele at Maywood?

First of all, Phil, Maywood was a set up. If you were there you would have known we were all trapped like prey. We were surrounded by barbaric animals and yes the police were in on it too. There was only one way into our circle no matter which direction you were coming from. We had no choice but to walk right into the belly of the beast.

Poor Kele, we all feel for her. That was a terrible incident that did not have to happen. It was not her fault. Those people are illiterate peasants with pack animal mentality. They hunt in packs just like wild dogs. They surround their prey and then attack. Only by the grace of God, did Kele make it out of there alive. These people are brain washed with the La Raza creed. “Everything for the Tan Klan and nothing for anyone else.”

Our group is always out numbered and I have to trust and depend on my fellow patriot to have my back. Phil I have always known you as a stand up guy and I'm proud to protest with you. Phil, in these parting word to you, I hope you find much joy, happiness and fulfillment with our new and improved SOS.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Glory I guess those were the rules you had mentioned when we were discussing this topic. Thanks for bringing them out. We need to go a bit deeper in consolidating some agreed upon rule.

LAPhil
11-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Our group is always out numbered and I have to trust and depend on my fellow patriot to have my back. Now that I see your true colors, I will make sure I never turn my back on you. .
That was totally uncalled for, and I would have expected better of you than that, OG. You obviously have no idea what my true colors are. I never thought I'd see the day when someone on this forum would question my loyalty. I raise one issue you disagree with me about and suddenly I'm a traitor? You and I won't be speaking again.

Ole Glory
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Tea Party, fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 01:45 PM
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation?

Jean, you have succeeded in refuting an assertion I never made. We do not have complete control of events in life, but we have complete control of what Naui is able to film at our protests. We set the scene and provide the players, the dialogue and the responses to his dumb questions and antics.

Every time people with whom we protest are voluntarily acting stupidly and coming off like angry blowhards (and occasionally loons). Every time.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

And everyone please give Phil a break. Not enjoying seeing people suffer is hardly a vice and it certainly doesn't equate to someone supporting illegal immigration or being untrustworthy. What's the matter with you guys?

Jeanfromfillmore
11-16-2009, 02:33 PM
We all have our point of views, and Phil is certainly entitled to have his. Naui is somewhat of a sore spot with many of us and thus seeing the video has given many of us great pleasure. Just seeing him get his turn at being uncomfortable seemed justified. But Phil if we lived in a perfect world no one would be harmed and everyone would walk away feeling their voice had been heard. But Naui distorts such things, knowing full and well that he's being deceitful. So I'm sure you can see everyone's justification of enjoying a little payback.

Naui tries to make us look like fools, which isn't hard to do when you edit the video. Sam is correct in stating the best thing to do is ignore him. I have tried to tell others that, but I too am guilty of paying too much attention to Naui in the past. It's hard not to let him get you angry. But as was suggested by someone today, Naui is like a mascot that follows us around. He's paid to do it and it is our job to make sure he doesn't get his moneys worth.

We're working on establishing some guidelines and hopefully they'll be followed and explained to any newbees in language they will understand. We shouldn't have a problem with our seasoned members, but those just showing up at a rally won't have the experience and my just want to bite Naui's head off. We must work on that when it arrives.

Eagle1
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Whatever rules you folks put together should be tethered to the reality
that we subject ourselves to at these rallies.

Personally I feel very safe when in the company of people like myself that have a willingness to tear sombodies ass off and hand it to them if they get physical.

If the opposition thinks that you are weak then they will play on it to either run you off or damage you emotionally.

A good snarl is a good way of telling an opponent that he or she should back off.

Members of the opposition have physically assaulted patriotic Americans many times over the years. Kele's case is just one example of what animals these people can be.

As for "Mr Pepper Spray", he courted it, got it, and deserved it.
I have spoken to a number of folks that have caught this pos slicing tires.

He also played on the event as if he were a victim. One of the lousiest actors I have ever seen.

As for his present state of being he is just as retarded as the day his momma
dropped him on his head because she didn't want to hear his whinning.

What is completely wrong is to create a relationship with this creature and it has already occured. The relationship is that of willing victim and abuser.

I would agree that not speaking to this pos and not saying anything to him is a good start.

We can have a great time if we have sensible procedures that allow us to arrive, protest, and depart safely without seeing the inside of a hospital room or a jail cell.

We must have a plan for dealing with anything that happens.

As for keeping it together, well that is a little hard to do when people are threatening and such. If we recognize individual freedom then we must agree
upon what limits we voluntarily place on ourselves and suggest to others, never dictate to them, how they should handle certain situations and why.

It is wise to anticipate that given the status of our country and the frustration experienced by folks on both sides of the issue we may just see some violence coming our way at a rally.

So far there was the brawl between the Neo Nazis and Brown Berets in California, and a short time later we hear of the fistfight between ANSWER and the Florida Minutemen.

Its alright to be nice if you're tough enough to kick some serious ass!:D

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
For those of you who really despise the little racist, think about this ...

He's uncomfortable every day of his life in this country (his home), and that's sad. Based upon what has been put in front of us, it is obvious he has little formal education and only enjoys the company of people well outside the mainstream of American thought and opinion. The bitterness and resentment he manifests with this Indigenous Uber Alles mantra he spews betokens what haunts most aggressive racists who make their beliefs about racial separatism the focus of their lives - a considerable sense of inferiority or lack of success in contemporary life.

A Question: What is less likely to happen during our lifetimes than 12 million plus illegal aliens being forcibly removed from the U.S. by the government? Answer: All the white folks going back to Europe.

Guys, try to keep it in perspective with him. He's practically nothing and hardly worth the fury he seems to generate.

jinx
11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
I think the guys handled things very well when we were attacked after Maywood 2.

The Mediator
11-16-2009, 05:48 PM
For all new registrants:

Please review the rules posted here. We've had some passionate exchanges in this thread, and that's to be expected, however there are also some violations of posting rules and some disregard for general agenda. There's been some notifications sent out for voluntary corrections to be made. Please be patient, and a little more relaxed in your responses in the interim

Eagle1
11-16-2009, 06:32 PM
For those of you who really despise the little racist, think about this ...

He's uncomfortable every day of his life in this country (his home), and that's sad. Based upon what has been put in front of us, it is obvious he has little formal education and only enjoys the company of people well outside the mainstream of American thought and opinion. The bitterness and resentment he manifests with this Indigenous Uber Alles mantra he spews betokens what haunts most aggressive racists who make their beliefs about racial separatism the focus of their lives - a considerable sense of inferiority or lack of success in contemporary life.

A Question: What is less likely to happen during our lifetimes than 12 million plus illegal aliens being forcibly removed from the U.S. by the government? Answer: All the white folks going back to Europe.

Guys, try to keep it in perspective with him. He's practically nothing and hardly worth the fury he seems to generate.

I agree with what you have said here yet when a fly continuously pesters you what happens to the fly? At the very least it gets cursed at usually followed by an attempt to swat the thing. Never mind that they only live about three days...they create hell on earth for all three of those days.

Just one look and a couple of interactions with "Mr Pepper Spray" and one wonders who feeds him and helps him with his daily toilet rituals. Really, he is a prime example of pathetic and for that very reason the enemies of America have hired him....... because they consider him to be a complete throw away.

I hear that he is one of five quintuplets. Upon delivering each one the doctor in order to keep count said, "here's A, here's B, here's C, here's D,
and NOW E".:D:D:D

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Where did you guys get this idea that Naui's being paid? By whom?

Eagle1
11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Where did you guys get this idea that Naui's being paid? By whom?

I have heard it from others and I do not mean to present it as a fact. I must say that it really does appear that way due to his association with LULAC, the Brown Berets and other orgs.

Once he attended a CCIR meeting in the company of a LULAC President or Vice president. This I was very careful to check out by speaking with the man who thought that I was on his side.

It was at that moment, (almost three years or more ago) that the idea that "THE FLY" is some how being paid and is a hired pest developed.;)

Ole Glory
11-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I think the guys handled things very well when we were attacked after Maywood 2.

What is that sizzling sound I hear? What is that smell. Is something burning?

Ahhh, the memories of Maywood ll:cool:

ilbegone
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Just my humble two cents...

Who here has heard the term divide and conquer?

Has anyone heard of the Musashi precept that if one faces multiple opponents that one should drive one against the others, with no room for counter attack?

Or, that a tactic to defeat your enemy is to provoke him into unreasoning anger and hatred, regardless if it is a street fight, warfare of any sort, corporate battle, court room moves, conflict of any kind.

To fight over Naui means that Naui and his brown racist buddies win.

So, it is my thought that if one derives pleasure from Naui's physical discomfiture, perhaps it would be better to savor the everlasting moment in privacy.

From the other side, perhaps there might be some respect for allowing privacy for the practice of "don't ask, and for sure don't ever tell". Besides, it is a lop sided war where appearances count, where a brown racist can spout all kinds of hate, but words from their opponents are twisted out of all context.

And then, move on.

There is a reason that the first incarnation of Save Our State went down the toilet, and it had, in my belief, just as much to do with judgementalism and infighting than you know who running off the help.

Just my thoughts, for whatever they are worth.

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I think the quickest way to settle this squabble is to invite Mike and Janet in as guest moderators and have them ban the whole lot of us for stirring the pot and infighting.

Even though we'll be gone, at least we can rest secure with the knowledge that our fake patriot antics won't interfere with the upcoming activities of the massive SOS Rally Squad Mike is putting together.

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I think the quickest way to settle this squabble is to invite Mike and Janet in as guest moderators and have them ban the whole lot of us for stirring the pot and infighting.

That would certainly give everyone a new target, and Now E (thanks Eagle1) would die of emotional starvation

Eagle1
11-16-2009, 07:44 PM

Even though we'll be gone, at least we can rest secure with the knowledge that our fake patriot antics won't interfere with the upcoming activities of the massive SOS Rally Squad Mike is putting together.

I love Sadomasochism! Is it free or do we have to pay?

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 08:16 PM
I love Sadomasochism! Is it free or do we have to pay?

What do you think? Mike and Janet don't come cheap, you know.

Compensation for their services may be made by completing any of the following tasks:

1. 4 figure donation, via PayPal, to The Committee to Elect Chelene Nightingale.

2. Become a mole in this organization who secures a position as Board Moderator, and then ensure that any posts, submitted prior to the November 2010 election, describing Chelene Nightingale in terms that make her look like something other than the embodiment of the hopes and dreams of decent, God fearing Americans everywhere, are promptly deleted.

3. Kick Jim Gilchrist in the nuts, with a steel toed boot, as he is being escorted by a campus security detail off the campus of the University of Nevada at Reno.

Ayatollahgondola
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
What do you think? Mike and Janet don't come cheap, you know..
Oh but they do, and we've had that discussion already. I'll bet you that after doing all the dirty work for the empress thus far has earned them collectively less than enough to pay for a months hosting of mikes web portal or Janet's spelling lesson

jinx
11-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Who is Janet?:confused:

Jeanfromfillmore
11-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Who is Janet?:confused:Blondee.

jinx
11-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks.