PDA

View Full Version : Story of immigrant care-giver who stole from my family

retiredat44
11-14-2009, 05:42 AM
I guess my original post from the other website is gone and I have to start over fresh with my story:

A Care-giver robbed my family. She was from Guatamala. I have no idea if she is/was illegal at any time. She worked for the county of Los Angeles. She was assigned to help my mother who was disabled and 76 years old when she died. She had lived there 17 years (my father died several weeks after they first moved in in 1992.). My mother and father lived in the Los Angeles area since they were born in L.A. they Lived in Inglewood then Hawthorne area since my birth 53 years ago.

My mother who lived in an apartment in Hawthorne died January 4, 2008. I and my family did not find out about her death until January 20, 2008.
The apartment she lived in was cleaned out.

I had spent much of 2008 in the Veterans hospital fighting for my life. I was unable to pursue this problem until now.

I contacted all many news organizations, newpapers, radio stations to tell my story. Not one of them would answer me.

I also filed a police report when this first all occured. Nothing happened.

I contacted the L.A. Grand Jury, they replied later in a letter, they did not have enough evidence.

I filed in small claims court.

A rpresentative of the aprtment managemnet company came for the apartment and present a handwritten letter that stated my mohter signed over her belongings to the care-giver. She also said she had the power of attorney (that was no good after my mother death.. and was only for helping my mother..) The Apartment managemnet said that she was in HUD Subsidized building (which means she was low income and had help from the county for lower rent..) and social standing should not have had anything to do with aperson in the USA! But the judege allowed this testimony from this scumbag. This dirtbag also went on to say she was only on social security which was a lie, my mother was also on a US Navy pension that was from my father who was a disabled veteran.

The apartment management represntative also said the manager only had the care-giver's name and my brother's name. The apartment manager did not have my name and address, I am the oldest son of two surviving sons.

They dooshbag said that they tried to contact my brother and he had not responded. I told them that the care-giver had taken all the papers home and shredded them.. all bonk records, all personal papers, alll everything, and admitted to all this when I confronted her! She had even said her husband helped her!

The court was in a hurry to get this case over and tell me to go #uck-off! The judge order the case to be ordered to be in the defendant's case and whisked us (myself, my daughter, nephew, and his wife) out of the courtroom!

I saw theives, murderer's and gang memebers get better deals there, while I waited for my case to be called!

This was at the Inglewood court in Los Angeles County on January 13, 2009.

I am very sick and the agony this has been causing me is beyond words. While I was awaiting surgery laying in bed, then laying in a hospital bed for much of 2008, then laying in a hospital bed back at home eating again after being tube fed for many months and learning to walk again, I had to deal this this huge injustice.

My conclusion is the justice system is rotten to the core! My daughter has learned how rotten our justice system is now they she saw it first hand! I hope it gets dismantled. #uck-it!

:eek::mad::mad:

note: this may be needs to be moved to another forum area, as I think I posted in the wrong topic area....
sorry.. if I could move it I would..

maybe to:
Crime and Punishment

retiredat44
11-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I am trying to find the edit button in my above post, to fix some spelling.. where did the edit thingy go??
:confused:

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
I am trying to find the edit button in my above post, to fix some spelling.. where did the edit thingy go??
:confused:

Unfortunately the edit button goes away after a day or so. The reason for that is that some people edit stuff long after the fact and it might escape the moderation that would normally occur in the first day or so. So a goon could post a normal looking statement and come back in a week or so and change it to something that makes the place look bad. At this point it's best to start a thread in the "contact the moderators" section and have someone fix it for you