PDA

View Full Version : Enforcement of Vehicle Code Violates "Latinos" Rights

Don
09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
The latest on the scandal in Bell, CA is a probe by Federal prosecutors investigating whether or not the city violated the rights of its Latino immigrant population by enforcement of traffic laws requiring driver's licenses, car registration and auto insurance. As reported in the LA Times (9-16-10) on the front page:

" Federal prosecutors are investigating whether the city violated the civil rights of its predominantly Latino immigrant population with selective enforcement of traffic laws and code violations."

Got that? Not only do 'Latino immigrants" have a "right" to free public education, free medical treatment, free welfare, free foodstamps, etc., they also have a civil right to drive without a driver's license, without registration and without auto insurance.

More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship. Collisions with uninsured, unlicensed illegal aliens is a huge problem in So Cal...but, they have a civil right to drive without a license and without insurance and if your car is wrecked and you're injured and put in a wheel chair for the rest of your life....SCREW YOU! You're only a vicious, racist gringo anyway and you probably deserved it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bell-salaries-20100916,0,2167271.story

ilbegone
09-16-2010, 04:33 PM
The latest on the scandal in Bell, CA is a probe by Federal prosecutors investigating whether or not the city violated the rights of its Latino immigrant population by enforcement of traffic laws requiring driver's licenses, car registration and auto insurance. As reported in the LA Times (9-16-10) on the front page:

" Federal prosecutors are investigating whether the city violated the civil rights of its predominantly Latino immigrant population with selective enforcement of traffic laws and code violations."

Got that? Not only do 'Latino immigrants" have a "right" to free public education, free medical treatment, free welfare, free foodstamps, etc., they also have a civil right to drive without a driver's license, without registration and without auto insurance.

More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship. Collisions with uninsured, unlicensed illegal aliens is a huge problem in So Cal...but, they have a civil right to drive without a license and without insurance and if your car is wrecked and you're injured and put in a wheel chair for the rest of your life....SCREW YOU! You're only a vicious, racist gringo anyway and you probably deserved it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bell-salaries-20100916,0,2167271.story

More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship.

That's the agenda per radical "Latino activists".

Not everyone in the "Latino" aisle goes for it, the crap about "the white man is holding me down" is an excuse for personal inadequacies and those who are honest understand that.

This is where it falls apart:

"Latino" cops enforcing the law where the majority of inhabitants are "Latino".

It's like a black motorist in a black majority neighborhood accusing the the black officer who pulled him over of "racism" for citing the motorist for a legitimate violation of the vehicle code.

usa today
09-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes , you see these stories every day out of Calif

For some reason these idiots feel they are above the traffic laws

Don
09-21-2010, 07:10 PM
A friend was rear-ended this morning by a "latino." He had insurance and a driver's license, but THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT NAMES.

Beaner
09-22-2010, 05:31 PM
A friend was rear-ended this morning by a "latino." He had insurance and a driver's license, but THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT NAMES.

We have many names where we come from. The car was probably insured under his spouses name, or its one of the collective cars we use to save money. Groups of a dozen or more get together and register and insure one car that all members can drive. We typically work at the same place and can carpool (it is a little crowded), and then share when we are not working.

By the way "Latino" is always capitalized; not that I want to give you any English lessons.

Don
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
We have many names where we come from. The car was probably insured under his spouses name, or its one of the collective cars we use to save money. Groups of a dozen or more get together and register and insure one car that all members can drive. We typically work at the same place and can carpool (it is a little crowded), and then share when we are not working.

By the way "Latino" is always capitalized; not that I want to give you any English lessons.

How about Beaner? Is that always capitalized too?

Patriotic Army Mom
09-23-2010, 07:46 AM

Where are you from? My children's father, grandpas, grandma's etc didn't have lots of names. Maybe in their family tree! Everyone loves to save money. Someday we have to grow up and do it on our own.

Beaner
09-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Where are you from? My children's father, grandpas, grandma's etc didn't have lots of names. Maybe in their family tree! Everyone loves to save money. Someday we have to grow up and do it on our own.

East LA. A lot of people here don't exactly have a stable home life. I have a good friend who's mother was married so many times he can't remember which last name he is using this week. We live in a nanny state. Growing up is no longer required, nor is it desired by the government.

Beaner
09-29-2010, 11:17 AM
How about Beaner? Is that always capitalized too?

That would be "Mr. Beaner" to you...

Whatever happened to that flaky lady that used to run this place? Is she seriously running for governor? What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?

Ayatollahgondola
09-29-2010, 11:29 AM
What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?

That's no way to talk about her campaign workers

Rim05
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
That's no way to talk about her campaign workers

AG , how do you think of all the things you say? :D

Don
09-29-2010, 05:20 PM
That would be "Mr. Beaner" to you...

Whatever happened to that flaky lady that used to run this place? Is she seriously running for governor? What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?

Hey Mr. Beaner!

I was in traffic court a couple of days ago and one of your bretheren was cited for driving without his license. He said he didn't have it with him when the cop cited him, but that he did have a valid license and he handed it to the Judge. The Judge squinted, paused and said:

"Ah, the name on the license is different from the name on the citation. Is this your license? How many names do you use?"

Do you guys share driver's licenses as well as insurance?

Patriotic Army Mom
09-30-2010, 06:37 AM
You don't have to live in East LA to have trauma in your life. My mother was an active woman also. We can surpass anything if we don't give up!
Doesn't matter what color skin you have!
I hung around in East LA as a teenager, some of their homes were stable, at that time in my life, mine was not! So what!?

Beaner
09-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Hey Mr. Beaner!

I was in traffic court a couple of days ago and one of your bretheren was cited for driving without his license. He said he didn't have it with him when the cop cited him, but that he did have a valid license and he handed it to the Judge. The Judge squinted, paused and said:

"Ah, the name on the license is different from the name on the citation. Is this your license? How many names do you use?"

Do you guys share driver's licenses as well as insurance?

Well, yes. Most drivers license pictures are not that good, and unless one looks really hard, anyone with very similar looks can use the same license. Therefore, me and my five brothers can get away with one license and insurance policy. While I am legal, three of my brothers are anchor babies and two were born in Mexico. FYI, we all work hard and do not accept any assistance from anyone.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Well, yes. Most drivers license pictures are not that good, and unless one looks really hard, anyone with very similar looks can use the same license. Therefore, me and my five brothers can get away with one license and insurance policy. While I am legal, three of my brothers are anchor babies and two were born in Mexico. FYI, we all work hard and do not accept any assistance from anyone.

Not sure what you mean here. You being legal in what manner? A legal immigrant? A green card holder? Visitor visa? And the two born in mehico? Are they legal, visitors, or green card holders?

Don
09-30-2010, 06:17 PM

Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.

You and your family should be gassed. You are vermin.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Not sure what you mean here. You being legal in what manner? A legal immigrant? A green card holder? Visitor visa? And the two born in mehico? Are they legal, visitors, or green card holders?

Citizen. Both parents were legal citizens. The two beaners that were born in Mexico have green cards.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Citizen. Both parents were legal citizens. The two beaners that were born in Mexico have green cards.

That's really not an appropriate term, but I assume it's sarcasm. So tell us where your loyalties are, and their's also

Beaner
09-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.

Wow, such anger. I don't know where to begin. As for limited IQ, we all have college degrees, and three of us have advanced degrees.

So far, we haven't "run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property" (where did you learn to speak English, or is this some form of a Redneck language?).

Adolph, is that you? I'm glad I own firearms. I guess that time I spent in the military will come in handy after all. Did I mention one of my brothers works in law enforcement? Ironically, his current job is to pursue hate crimes.

Ayatollahgondola, my brother might be contacting you for Don's IP address.
He doesn't take kindly to being gassed.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 06:41 PM
That's really not an appropriate term, but I assume it's sarcasm. So tell us where your loyalties are, and there's also

We all agree, Mexico is a shithole and refuse to travel there.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Ayatollahgondola, my brother might be contacting you for Don's IP address.
He doesn't take kindly to being gassed.

We actually don't take kindly to that type of intercourse here either. You'll have to excuse the bystanders. We try and keep from censorship because, well, these folks are part of the countryside, so I don't see what is going to be solved by hiding them as if they didn't exist. Suffice to say that's not the general attitude here, or within the movement for that matter.

Jeanfromfillmore
09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
We all agree, Mexico is a shithole and refuse to travel there.Are you saying having your head chopped off is not part of that cultural thing your "raza" brag so much about? And as far as your saying you never asked for "assistance" just by using our infrastructure and other resources you accepted assistance from this country.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you saying having your head chopped off is not part of that cultural thing your "raza" brag so much about? And as far as your saying you never asked for "assistance" just by using our infrastructure and other resources you accepted assistance from this country.

Um, my income taxes are in the six figure range. Given the shape of the infrastructure around where I live, I'm getting ripped off. When you add my brothers and the business, we're paying taxes in the seven figure range. We're getting really tired of supporting so many gringos.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 07:15 PM
We actually don't take kindly to that type of intercourse here either. You'll have to excuse the bystanders. We try and keep from censorship because, well, these folks are part of the countryside, so I don't see what is going to be solved by hiding them as if they didn't exist. Suffice to say that's not the general attitude here, or within the movement for that matter.

I know this does not reflect on you. I was posting here long ago until you got the shaft from miss angry titties.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Um, my income taxes are in the six figure range. Given the shape of the infrastructure around where I live, I'm getting ripped off. When you add my brothers and the business, we're paying taxes in the seven figure range. We're getting really tired of supporting so many gringos.

Well, there's a cure for that:D
And one that would serve the government here some well deserved rewards. All the mexicans taking their wealth out and going elsewhere, leaving the starving bureaucrats who thought they were going to be their salvation and retirement to their own devices.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
I know this does not reflect on you. I was posting here long ago until you got the shaft from miss angry titties.

Try and take your mind off sex for a bit, and maybe you'll get along with the gringos a little better:p

Beaner
09-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Try and take your mind off sex for a bit, and maybe you'll get along with the gringos a little better:p

Watching a video of Chelene is a great method of birth control. The woman is a loon.

Ayatollahgondola
09-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Watching a video of Chelene is a great method of birth control. The woman is a loon.

That could be why she has only given birth once thus far.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 07:32 PM
That could be why she has only given birth once thus far.

Well, you have to forgive someone that screws up once and then learns their lesson.

Beaner
09-30-2010, 07:58 PM

Dandy Don, did your mommy make you go to bed already? Remember, having sex with your brother and/or sister is immoral. Keep your hands tucked in your jammies.