PDA

View Full Version : Nightingale Coming To Sacramento

Ayatollahgondola
09-01-2010, 03:31 PM
From Nightingales page:

Central Valley to Sacramento Hardship Walk & Rally
Join us for the rally at noon and if you are up for it, come walk with us!

The 189.2 mile walk to the State Capitol will continue for 8 days ending on Friday, September 10th in Sacramento approximately at 2:00 PM. The Nightingale for Governor campaign will deliver hardship letters from California voters to state legislatures. The campaign recently requested hardship letters and will also collect letters along the walking route....

Well, I guess she couldn't rustle up a befitting golden chariot, and in lieu of that, she'd rather walk. :p
So the legislature will be out of session, so I'm not sure who will be receiving the letters....Oh wait! I'm such an idiot. The governor of course. They're both movie stars, so of course he'll see her. She can size up the chair for after the election too.

Ayatollahgondola
09-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Nightingale having a brush with Reality?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLizr8JjKMM

This may be an awakening for her. All the previous events where she has highlighted her support and the cheering crowds have been organized by bigger names and attended by those who really came to see others like Tom Tancredo, Issa, Arpaio and such. This is the first time she has had to go it alone in a real public venue and depend solely on her own supporters

REWHBLCAIN
09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
:eek::p

Eagle1
09-06-2010, 11:49 AM
It really doesn't look like the crowds are there for the Nightingale campaign for Governor of California " Save California Walk".

I didn't see any of the hard core supporters like Jeff Schwilk present.
I would have figured him to be there.

Well its only day three. let's see what happens.

if the Nightingale campaign did not select the arrival time and date in Sacramento to coincide with some major event it is likely that attendance for Chelene's appearance there will be sparse. Maybe Jeff will be there.

I hope AG can get some video of the Sacramento gathering.

Jeanfromfillmore
09-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Reality sets in. Chelene bit off more than she can chew. Boy I bet it's hot out there. My choice wouldn't be summer to do a walk like that.

Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.

PochoPatriot
09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.

Blame others for the lack of support. Isn't that what megalomaniacs do?

DerailAmnesty.com
09-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Delete ......

DerailAmnesty.com
09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.

Get a job to pay Frank his money back?

I didn't see any of the hard core supporters like Jeff Schwilk present. I would have figured him to be there.

There's probably a good reason for his absence. This video may have been shot on a day of the week when courts in San Diego are open.

Eagle1
09-06-2010, 08:13 PM
The Day four video of the Chelene Nightingale walk to save California has now been posted and you can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx5q4FeVrUc&feature=email

With her feet bandaged a la Valley Forge and a diagnosis from a doctor, says Chelene, she is now wheel chair bound yet determined to continue on.

Some of us were wondering if she would ditch the walk based on illness or some other reason. She may just have to ride to Sacramento if she is to make it there at all.

Jeff who may be in court in San Diego does not seem to be there to push the wheel chair that transports his beloved leader.

Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

A job after the campaign? We don't need no stinking jobs!

Ayatollahgondola
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

:) :D

So what's next? The hands get blistered from the wheel chair of course, and then she'll come into Sac on a stretcher. If things go really bad, the stretcher carriers can become pall bearers. After they carry the coffin through the hallowed halls of the state capitol, the body can lie in-state on the west steps....

DerailAmnesty.com
09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
I feel like I'm watching episodical installments of some VH1 reality show that was deemed too uninteresting to air.

The only thing we learned in this video is that Chelene figured out how to avoid having to walk the entire distance (now that it has dawned on her that well-wishers and journalists will not be lining the roadways) and have one of her sycophants push her to the capital, instead.

I think the ongoing presentation is salvageable, however, if a little re-casting is used to fine tune this epic. Courtney Kardashian can take Chelene's role and the supporters/interviewees should be portrayed by Vanilla Ice, Todd Bridges, Flava Flav, Jose Canseco and Corey Feldman, on a rotating basis.

And if Schwilk puts in a cameo appearance, we might even see the zany antics unfold as he gets embroiled in litigation in an entirely new county.

DerailAmnesty.com
09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!

Y'know, I simply can't understand why the comments I've been leaving beneath her videos aren't appearing ...

DAY 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33KIWQGA1Y

PochoPatriot
09-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I just don't get what she is trying to do.:confused:

Ayatollahgondola
09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!

Yes, it takes a lot less to keep her in la-la land than it used to a year or more ago. Back when she was in control of SOS, everyone had to speak nicely or she'd grow a frown and start lopping off heads. Now that her entourage has shrunk, There's a lower threshold. Probably four people or more, and one community newspaper does the trick. Although, being catered to in a wheelchair might be equivilent to 100 people cheering.

Eagle1
09-09-2010, 04:42 AM
Oh yeah, saying anything that is not complimentary will cause a number of actions against the individual practicing their first amendment rights.

Not only will she personally begin the labeling of any individual that may rightly disagree with her and her methods as a "mole", "working for the other side", or an "anti-American" but she has Jeff Schwilk as her main bully boy sending ugly emails to those that she perceives as a threat to her fragile ego.

If anything this woman has engaged in a reign of terror in order to gain control over the anti-illegal immigration movement.

Everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of anger and inserts a wedge between those in this movement who otherwise would have gotten along.

Why in hell would anyone want someone like that in control of any Government position?

Eventually people wake up to her destructiveness and monstrous self centerdness but often it takes a good deal of time.

She is very good at convincing people to go along with her plans for the good of the movement, the nation or whatever but it becomes clearly evident that it is all to feed her ego and an abnormal desire to "lead"
people who can think better than she can.

Her candidacy is not a "third choice" or alternative to the utterly corrupt Meg Whitman or Jerry Brown since she is cut from the same cloth.

Soon she will lose the gubernatorial campaign and my guess is that she will continue to seek public office. This situation has given me an opportunity to see how human beings that are extremely flawed are propelled to positions of authority in politics by those who do not know them and then there is all the suffering that they bring about when power and control are achieved.

This woman has nothing to offer anyone. She needs to get out of the way and make room for more mature, intelligent, and prepared Americans pursuing public office to serve the people of the United States.

The AIP and the Constitution Party will remain losers if they don't begin to seriously vet their candidates.

Twoller
09-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.

Eagle1
09-09-2010, 10:01 AM
If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.

In your case you are voting your conscience when voting for Chelene and I do not have an issue with that.

I will not be voting for her, Brown or NutMeg simply because I do not find any of them to be suitable for the job. I believe that there is a write-in option and I will exercise it without mentioning my preferred candidate.

My candidate will not become governor and neither will yours, Chelene.
We will both have voted as concerned Americans and we can at the very least have a clear conscience with respect to our choices.

ilbegone
09-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

There were some people who didn't approve of Pol Pot before he came to power, and look what happened to Cambodia.

I believe Chelene is best ignored, but she dispensed some very deep wounds among some here, and is sort of like OJ, Rodney King or Paris Hilton and such - she just won't go away. So I can see how it would be somewhat therapeutic to ridicule her airs of grandeur and gloat over her misfortunes. Chelene brought a lot of it on herself.

As far as desirable gubernatorial candidates, the order depending depending on whose ox is getting gored, the choices are bad, worse, terrible, and unfathomable.

My opinion is if Chelene supports 1070, that's the only thing she brings to the table. I believe she would be shrill, pushy, ignorant of legislative process and negotiation, and get slapped around by politicians who bite back with a lot more than lawsuits.

Think Sacramento is a circus now? you ain't seen nothing yet if Chelene were by some fluke to be elected.

PochoPatriot
09-09-2010, 11:08 AM

I liked Chelene, until she became a Ron Paul kool-aid drinker. On the old SOS I had serious reservations about Rep. Paul, and voiced them. That led to me being temporarily and ultimately, permanently banned.

Chelene is thin-skinned and has to have "enforcers" protecting her from her own naivete. Chelene's strength is her ability to do PR. I believe that if she had stayed in that position, and allowed people to do things that they had the gifts and talents to do, the old SOS would not have taken the turn it did, and ultimately died.

Chelene's support of AB 1070 is not enough to cause me to vote for her. Unlike Moonbeam, NutMeg and the other candidates for governor, I know Chelene. She does not posses the character and emotional stability to lead a state like California.

If the Tea Party/Patriot movement wants to change things, then it must begin at the local level. This is why I believe that Joe Turner had the idea when he ran for local office in San Bernardino. This movement must make in roads in local politics.

As far as who I will be voting for? I am not sure as of today who I will be voting for, but I can give you a list of three persons whom I will not be voting for: Moonbeam, NutMeg, and Nightin-mare.

Twoller
09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow. Three responses and still not one willing to go out on a limb about concerns over what Chelene might actually do as governor, even when asked about it.

And I just got two emails from the Nightingale campaign that didn't have anything to say about that either.

It's definitely a very strange campaign.

At least Ron Paul had a plan and nobody could be confused about what it was. Or that it even existed.

LAPhil
09-09-2010, 12:32 PM
I was a big supporter of Tom Campbell before he changed his mind and decided to run for the senate instead of governor. From what I understand Whitman threatened to use her vast financial resources to drag him through the mud if he didn't drop out of the governor's race. Now there's hardly much choice, but I'm not really into this third party stuff, which is basically a waste of time, so I'm going to do another one of those nose-holding acts and vote for Whitman. At least she gives some indication that she just might be able to straighten out the mess which used to be California, and most importantly she's not Jerry Brown.

DerailAmnesty.com
09-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I just don't get what she is trying to do.:confused:

Y'know, you must've been a really poor student in school because this material was covered previously in Chelene's earlier statements during her candidacy:

This campaign is not Chelene Nightingale. It just happens to be the name, the voice that says things and gets us out there. It's not my campaign. It's your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign - anybody who loves liberty, it's their campaign.

See D, had you bothered to even gloss over the materials you would realize the obvious answer - She is altruistically giving of herself for the sole benefit of others.

Duh. ;^)

Not only will she personally begin the labeling of any individual that may rightly disagree with her and her methods as a "mole", "working for the other side", or an "anti-American" but she has Jeff Schwilk as her main bully boy sending ugly emails to those that she perceives as a threat to her fragile ego.

That would make sense because a lot of California judges, working the civil cases, will allow parties to ongoing trials to use their laptops during courtroom breaks and while exhibits are being set up.

A. All the info you want about what Chelene intends to do, if elected, is available on her website and Youtube. Search her name on the latter website. It's become an impressive collection of yakkity yak sessions.

B. At this point, I'm leaning in the direction of the Libertarian candidate.

Think Sacramento is a circus now? you ain't seen nothing yet if Chelene were by some fluke to be elected.

The spectacle/entertainment value would be off the charts.

Just for openers, can you imagine her first trip to the White House and sit down with the President? Would she attempt to place him under citizens arrest for immigration violations?

How about her response to Democratic legislators who tell her to take a leap with her ideas or call her a racist? Which of them would be the first she'd attempt to ban from the capital or accuse of being a mole?

Now there's hardly much choice, but I'm not really into this third party stuff, which is basically a waste of time, so I'm going to do another one of those nose-holding acts and vote for Whitman.

Davi, I demand that Phil be immediately banned from the message board and SOS. Based upon the above, I draw the logical conclusion that he is an anti-American infiltrator instigator neo-con mole traitor. And even worse than that, he keeps placing his greasy hand in Don's pocket in such a fashion that it prevents me from getting my fair share.

Oops, sorry! Wrong thread.

LAPhil
09-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Davi, I demand that Phil be immediately banned from the message board and SOS. Based upon the above, I draw the logical conclusion that he is an anti-American infiltrator instigator neo-con mole traitor. And even worse than that, he keeps placing his greasy hand in Don's pocket in such a fashion that it prevents me from getting my fair share.

OMG Sam, you've finally outed me! Who's Don?

DerailAmnesty.com
09-09-2010, 02:12 PM
OMG Sam, you've finally outed me! Who's Don?

Some goyim livestock who is tipping off the others about our scam (see the General Discussion section, below).

LAPhil
09-09-2010, 02:15 PM
It's OK, I just now found the reference. Far be it from me to ever stick my greasy hand into a Christian wallet.

DerailAmnesty.com
09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
And now, back to the campaign trail ...

DAY 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W7eoobo5Zw

The weather has cooled down, multiple newspapers are reportedly swarming all over this event, and perhaps most impressively, Chelene seems to be learning magic tricks to maximize the presentation she is able to make on a very limited campaign budget. Take a look at 0:26 of the video and you'll see she actually makes herself disappear in front of the camera. That, in and of itself, has got to be worth 15 or 20 seconds on a local news broadcast in the Central Valley.

Ayatollahgondola
09-09-2010, 08:26 PM

OK Phil, looks like you had it comin'

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/Save0urState/Ban.jpg

And ain't this the kicker; It's on sale for 3.99 :p

LAPhil
09-10-2010, 05:31 AM
The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance. ;)

Jeanfromfillmore
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance. ;)Phil, I agree with you completely. Chelene doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even getting recognized to any great degree. My only complaint with what she's doing is that she screwed someone out of $6,000 knowing she would not be paying it back. When you tell someone you will pay them back and you know that you probably won't, your integrity comes into question.

She can use 'her' excuse that she 'wants to save California' but anyone with common sense knows that she is delusional in that regard. She should have gone to work to pay back her debt and honor her commitments instead of playing politician. And let's be honest here, playing politician is what she's doing, but she should do that on her own dime and not at the expense of others.

If she hadn't taken that money from Frank the way she did, I would support her 100% on her quest. Chelene did nothing to me except just not take my advice, which was her choice. She never saw me as a threat or a challenge to her position and I'm not very politically biased, so we got along. I don't wish Chelene the worst, yet I want her to pay back her debt and not do this to others.

LAPhil
09-10-2010, 11:57 AM
[][]

DerailAmnesty.com
09-10-2010, 04:21 PM
The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance. ;)

You'll be sorry you missed out in a few weeks when this is all over. Once early November comes and goes, you won't have the opportunity to take cheap swipes at her because she'll be employed and well on her way to making good on her debt to Frank, as well as preparing lavish public apologies for the Campo folks, Ray, Robin, Davi, Pocho, OP, and a host of others ... and then where will you be?

DAY 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcCp3GOIVEE

As Chelene and Co. creep closer to Sacramento, the candidate takes a moment to bemoan the preferential treatment Whitman and Brown are receiving from a television station and how employees of the L.A. Times are conspiring against her campaign.

PochoPatriot
09-10-2010, 05:36 PM
...[S]he'll be employed and well on her way to making good on her debt to Frank, as well as preparing lavish public apologies for the Campo folks, Ray, Robin, Davi, Pocho, OP, and a host of others ...

Yeah, right! I'll hold my breath for that one. Though I did apologize to her and asked her forgiveness of my actions. She accepted my apology, but did not grant me forgiveness. That is something that she, a professed Christian, is obliged by Scripture to do.

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 06:11 PM
So since I was making rounds downtown today, I decided to hang out a little to see the show.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac024.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac029.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac034.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac040.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac043.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac052.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac064.jpg

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 06:16 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac054.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac055.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac056.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac057.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac062.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac067.jpg

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 06:18 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac073.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac074.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac077.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/AyatollahGondola/Ayatollahs%20primary/nightingaleinSac078.jpg

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
So I was parked right on the corner when she came in, and sorry to report I boo-ed her as she came by me. I got some video of that for later. But for now you can see what less than 30K buys you in a political race for grand office. I counted less than 40 people; I'd say it was 30 something, and I recognized only several of them from TEA parties on the central valley. A few Constitution party people were there too.
I spoke with only a few people, one from OathKeepers, at length, as he was conducting a quasi interview of me, and I welcomed Don Grundmann and another guy I met when Dawes and I conducted the AZ flag raising at the Capitol

Got another parking ticket this time too. 20 minutes over time. Angers me because the Capitol is quite dead this time of year, and there were very few cars parked anywhere. I'm certain I've been targeted for enforcement because of the sign, and I didn't have it with me, but they know the truck

PochoPatriot
09-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Nice photos, AG. I wonder if you'll be mentioned in the video update?

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Nice photos, AG. I wonder if you'll be mentioned in the video update?

It'll be post mortem. When she describes her political assassination, I'll be the one who fired the shots from the grassy knoll.
seriously though, I don't think I could have done as much damage to her as she did to herself with this walk.....it's more like a death march. This really shows how few support her. And you know what stands out to me? How many of these folks are long term friends/supporters. Pretty much none. they're all new meat, and that shows she's not a long term kinda gal. Cannot hold onto a real friend. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Ayatollahgondola
09-10-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wwdzKlDSQ

Jeanfromfillmore
09-11-2010, 12:22 AM
She sure doesn't look very happy. Wow, she looks like she's about to cry. Maybe you just caught her bad side and she needed a better camera angle.

Rim05
09-11-2010, 05:53 AM
I did not see a single person from old SOS. Of course we did not have very many members in No.CA. Seems to me a walk through cities would have been more productive, however, what do I know about politics?

Patriotic Army Mom
09-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance. Many are backing her and she will be speaking at several functions.

Jeanfromfillmore
09-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance. Many are backing her and she will be speaking at several functions.My question is, a chance at what? There are a few out that way that know Coe's group, but that's not going to take her anywhere. Her votes will be like a grain on sand on the beach. She has basically no name recognition because she has never held office. She has no experience, period. Are we suppose to have an intern as a Gov?

If she wanted to go into politics, she should have worked her way up and gained some credibility. Politics is not like acting, you don't just get a big break and land up with an Oscar, you have to show some ability to make thing happen and make sure they're the right things. Her resume is as an actress and organizer. We have an organizer in the White House, and look how competent he is.

PochoPatriot
09-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qULSszbA-Ek&feature=related

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 05:57 PM
I did not see a single person from old SOS.

She sacrificed so many of us for not agreeing with her dictatorial ways that
we all walked off and as far away as we could from her.

After having helped her out financially, driving her to rallies, buying her meals and such for close to a year we go to Simi Valley where a bunch of us were protesting a church harboring illegal alien Liliana. This was a crowd of anti-illegal immigration activists that included SOS, LAIR and others.

I was on my bullhorn giving the church an earful when Chelene decides that I should not and says "No"! at the same time that she physically pushes the bullhorn away from me. I was shocked! I was angered and beside myself with indignation. She was my passenger, that's how she got there. I could not believe her nerve. The same day I calmed down and purchased her meal for her after the event and drove her back to the Antelope Valley.

I was beginning to catch on that there was really something wrong with this woman.

Some time later she decides to host the NAU rally in West Los Angeles by the Federal building. She approaches me about me bringing my sound system to the event. I was hesitant because of her prior behavior but agreed to do so.

A week before the event was to take place I informed her that my old truck was not faring well and that I would not be able to make it. She wanted to borrow the equipment and I told her that I do not loan that stuff out because people wreck it and return it saying "I'm sorry" and leave me to get it fixed at my expense.

She became angry and I told her to check with Ted Hayes because I had helped him to select a system and that they would be able to help her, besides, she had been loaned a large amount of money recently and could have purchased a system. Ted Hayes helped her out.

I decided to attend the rally in my van. As soon as I arrived Jeff Schwilk came to me and said that he was just the messenger but that Chelene wanted me to leave her rally.

I stayed because I had driven a long ways. Later when she came to me I held out a fifty dollar bill (donation for porta potties that she had asked for) that she ripped out of my hand (no exaggeration) and asked me why I was there.

I said that I had come in support.

The rally ended and I encountered a gentleman who was on the other side of the issue with respect to illegal immigration and who recognized us. We started arguing and Chelene said to me, "I order you to stop talking to him" with outstretched arm and finger pointed in the direction she wanted me to go in. This is no lie on my part. It is exactly what she said and did. I had been in the service, taken orders and marched. Who in hell was this woman to speak to me as if she were a general and I her subordinate?

Later we all went to a place to eat and one of the ladies was shooting a video. She asked some of us to speak and she wanted me to be first. I got up to speak and Chelene jumped up immediately to stop me. Later I was told that she was telling the video lady that I was on the other side, a mole, a traitor. No, I did not pay for her meal.

I kept my cool but i wasn't going to be taking Chelene anywhere from that moment on. She called on numerous occasions trying to ride with me (it saved her gas money, she could bum a meal and her vehicle was safe from goon attacks) but I made lame excuses as to why I could not take her with me. I just did not want to empower someone that had, and would keep treating me like small change.

Frankly I was done with her and I understood why others were too...fully!

There had been prior outrages but I had always looked past the moment and forgiven her. There was the time that we were having an Antelope Valley Independent Minutemen BBQ at my home and Chelene was talking with many of them. They did not like her demeanor and wanted her booted out of the AVIMM. Then at the same BBQ she wanted some toys for her son to play with and my wife graciously produced some army men from a box of toys, Chelene noticing that one of these held a chinese flag threw the figure back into the box and told my wife "I am offended". My wife doesn't take lip from anyone but because of me she kept a lid on it and later said to me, "Don't ever bring that bitch here again". I agreed that my wife was and is correct.

Chelene was never invited back.

I have been labelled by Barbara Coe and Jeff Schwilk as being an Anti-American, a goon and a traitor and all that was involved in this were my court dealings with their darling.

Jeff Schwilk was on me like white on rice immediately as he tried to paint me as a traitor so that not a word of truth would be uttered about his leader.

Barbara Coe declared me a traitor three times over the same situation.

Non of them offered to pay a cent of what was owed on a large debt.

Losing Barbara Coe's trust hurt quite a bit and I was taken aback by it all. I had never had a cross word with Jeff or Barbara prior to that.
Finally I settled in emotionally and just said good riddance to both of them.

And all of this because of whom? Chelene!

If the people of Victorville want to be treated like shit then they can vote for Chelene and by God they deserve what they get.

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:16 PM
She sure doesn't look very happy. Wow, she looks like she's about to cry. Maybe you just caught her bad side and she needed a better camera angle.

Lets face it. It was a total bust. She made good on the walking and chair-wheeling part of the deal but the support that she counted on clearly did not manifest itself.

A very well known celebrity or politician might have pulled this off with lots of support but Chelene isn't there yet.

She should have started as a city councilman and climbed up but to jump to the gubernatorial election without having the numbers and financial support clearly was a mistake that could only have yielded the results seen in AG's video and photos.

AG gets a great big atta boy from me for excellent work.

She did get some experience in the area of politics having gone through all of this. She also worked hard at it too.

All the same if I were her I wouldn't stay up the night of the elections waiting to see if she has become our next governor. I quit that type of thinking at the same time that I figured out that it was a waste of time to leave a quarter under my pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

Chelene carries the message of the American people and in that sense she far surpasses Nutmeg and Brown Orifice, still, the messenger is too immature, too self absorbed to represent the electorate.

Ayatollahgondola
09-11-2010, 07:16 PM
And all of this because of whom? Chelene!

If the people of Victorville want to be treated like shit then they can vote for Chelene and by God they deserve what they get.

I don't think the people of Victorville need to be worried about getting a nightingale dictatorship anytime soon, at least as far as voting her in. They may, however, become wallet fodder for a campaign that seems pretty much a joke at this point. You mentioned Chelena running for office again after this, and if history is any guide, I still say no. During the recall of Davis, we had scores of longshot candidates pulling a nightingale, and after having reviewed them, I don't see that any of those one-hit wonders ever did anything remotely close to runnung again. The stripper mary Carey...gone. Pete Camejo and Gary Coleman both died. Pull any name from that hat and you'll be hard pressed to see a continuation of politics.

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, right! I'll hold my breath for that one. Though I did apologize to her and asked her forgiveness of my actions. She accepted my apology, but did not grant me forgiveness. That is something that she, a professed Christian, is obliged by Scripture to do.

My man, like myself you are not worthy of the exalted one. We are but mere worms before the Goddess that has conquered the leaders of CCIR and the SDMM. If you grovel, cringe, and kiss her unwashed blistered feet you may be allowed to clean her toilet.

Oh, I forgot that the illegal aliens took that job too! Silly me!:D:D:D

Ayatollahgondola
09-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I gotta say, I thought about building a fake news camera from a cardboard box, complete with some half assed looking 8 millimeter film spools and a hand crank on the side, set the whole thing on a tripod made of walking canes and then using some chalk, stencil a spot on the ground in front of the camera that said "place Drama Queen here", and wait for Chelena to come up the sidewalk and start cranking the thing. The icing would have been to have one of those jack-in-the-box tunes playing and have him pop out too.
but alas, when I saw how bad things were going during her walk, I just let it go. She's done more to assassinate her own character with this death march than I could have accomplished in a year.

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't think the people of Victorville need to be worried about getting a nightingale dictatorship anytime soon, at least as far as voting her in. They may, however, become wallet fodder for a campaign that seems pretty much a joke at this point. You mentioned Chelena running for office again after this, and if history is any guide, I still say no. During the recall of Davis, we had scores of longshot candidates pulling a nightingale, and after having reviewed them, I don't see that any of those one-hit wonders ever did anything remotely close to runnung again. The stripper mary Carey...gone. Pete Camejo and Gary Coleman both died. Pull any name from that hat and you'll be hard pressed to see a continuation of politics.

Yes but none of these mere mortals are anything like our beloved Chelena.
I will bet you a Krispy Kreme double glazed doughnut that Chelena runs for something within a year or two.:D:D

PochoPatriot
09-11-2010, 07:31 PM
I will bet you a Krispy Kreme double glazed doughnut that Chelena runs for something within a year or two.:D:D

Ah, Chelene can't stay out of the spotlight for long.

However, what Rimo said is interesting. Almost no one from the past is supporting her. That's really sad, because I would have walked on broken glass barefoot for her at one time. And what ruined things, her cult-like adoration of Ron Paul.

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:33 PM
I gotta say, I thought about building a fake news camera from a cardboard box, complete with some half assed looking 8 millimeter film spools and a hand crank on the side, set the whole thing on a tripod made of walking canes and then using some chalk, stencil a spot on the ground in front of the camera that said "place Drama Queen here", and wait for Chelena to come up the sidewalk and start cranking the thing. The icing would have been to have one of those jack-in-the-box tunes playing and have him pop out too.
but alas, when I saw how bad things were going during her walk, I just let it go. She's done more to assassinate her own character with this death march than I could have accomplished in a year.

You can still do it. Chelena will not give up where lesser beings will.
There will be another opportunity to see her in action, reveling in the warmth of the lights and camera as her loyalists cry out to her for deliverance from the evils of the republican and Democrat parties.

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:39 PM

However, what Rimo said is interesting. Almost no one from the past is supporting her. That's really sad, because I would have walked on broken glass barefoot for her at one time. And what ruined things, her cult-like adoration of Ron Paul.

At some point we all loved her for her courage, her spirit and her commitment.

Ayatollahgondola
09-11-2010, 07:46 PM

Yes, she's going to be running for cover. Bills to pay; No one to borrow from; and a public image to keep out of harms way(this one is perceived)

Eagle1
09-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Yes, she's going to be running for cover. Bills to pay; No one to borrow from; and a public image to keep out of harms way(this one is perceived)

Hah! I can tell that you will be buying me a Krispy Kreme double glazed doughnut in a year or so. Just you wait. I'll be singing the old "I told you so" tune.:):):)

DerailAmnesty.com
09-12-2010, 09:36 AM
You mentioned Chelena running for office again after this, and if history is any guide, I still say no. During the recall of Davis, we had scores of longshot candidates pulling a nightingale, and after having reviewed them, I don't see that any of those one-hit wonders ever did anything remotely close to runnung again. The stripper mary Carey...gone. Pete Camejo and Gary Coleman both died. Pull any name from that hat and you'll be hard pressed to see a continuation of politics.

Davi, I'm in agreement with Derek and Frank. I think Chelene is very likely to run again.

For the most part, for her election strategy, Chelene has forsaken the largest population concentrations in California, and has focused her efforts on the Central Valley where she "owns" (insofar as candidates seeking statewide office are concerned) this one issue about the water. She has, in very predictable Chelene fashion, made "allies" and "friends" there.

That section of our state is perfect for her little following to grow and/or fester. You have a large collection of California's population there that is more conservative than the rest of the state, and in many ways, find themselves revolted by the things they see going in San Diego, LA/OC and the Bay Area (in the same way as many of us are revolted). Further, people in these areas have less formal education (Chelene has always had more long-term success w/ folks who don't have college degrees or aren't very bright - think Janet, Mike and Jeff), on the average, than you find among voters along the coasts.

If she runs for some office in Tulare, Kings or some other county near those two, I wouldn't be stunned. The only catch is she'd have to move, and I really don't know if she's willing to do that.

But Nightingale will be back. Chelene has a voracious appetite for people to tell her how great she is and to run her mouth and have people listen. If it isn't a run for office, it'll be kicking off some new group or organization where she can best utilize these new sycophants she's systematically acquired during her campaign run. Chelene's gift/talent is organizing. She, quite admirably, can get things up and going. Further, she manifests enough charm to keep most folks around for a reasonable temporary length of time. There's no reason to suspect that she'll stop doing these things any time soon, to benefit herself.

The bad news about this is that it'll probably keep her far too busy to make efforts to earn some extra money and make good on her debt to Frank.

Ayatollahgondola
09-12-2010, 06:10 PM
well tell me then; what would she run for? A step backwards would be assembly or senate, and those offices, being closer to the working man, would require Chelena to run against someone else that didn't consider her campaign a joke. Real questions and answers; real history research; I know that she realizes she cannot pass herself off in the real world of politics. That is why she doesn't field questions now. City council or something.....uh...maybe, but like you say that's not going to be in So Cal, and if she moves she'd be an outsider with only this phony gov campaign to try and steamroll with. Plus, her husband has been managing the household without her for quite some time, and her kid is supposedly homeschooled, and let's face it; schooling takes up several hours a day to do it right, He might be behind a grade or two now, but taking another campaign up right after would set the poor kid back quite a bit.
No...I don't see it. I see her covering up. She's got to do something with Franks debt, and she cannot BK it out for another 7 years. this run for gov has had to set them back at home, unless she's pocketing campaign funds. I say she's done with public office

DerailAmnesty.com
09-12-2010, 07:49 PM
There are no "steps backwards" for her. She hasn't won anything. She's never held elected office ... or even appointed office. And insofar as "joke" status, she'll remain one so long as she's part of the Constitution Party. And that's not a reflection on Chelene. With the exception of Ross Perot, no one in modern American politics, other than an incumbent going independent, is taken seriously unless he's a Democrat or Republican. And unlike even the Greens or Libertarians, no one's ever heard of the Constitution Party.

Besides, I think it is fair to expect the AIP folks to ask her to run again. If no one else likes her, they should. She's run admirably. From their perspective, they have to be terribly happy with her. She got practically no real financial assistance. Nonetheless, she has shown up at these Mickey Mouse functions and small gatherings for months on end. Chelene has shaken a lot of hands, doled out a goodly number of hugs, built up a carefully crafted internet presence, and really done the best she could. I'm sure they've had a lot of folks they've offered up to California voters in the past who put forth a fraction of the effort Nightingale did.

If you're a small independent party, you can't ask any more of someone you can't finance to the extent that she has even an outside shot. Whatever her other failings (many of which have been enumerated in this thread), you can't accuse her of mailing it in. They'll ask her to run again.

Hiding and teaching kids at home without the roar of the crowd and people seeking her wise counsel? You must be talking about some other Chelene Nightingale.

Ayatollahgondola
09-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Most people, and politicians for that matter would see running for state assembly a step backwards after running for gov, but that's hardly worth arguing over anyway. You may have forgotten Chelena's normal turnaround time for wearing out her welcome somewhere. Eventually even a hard core devotee gets on her bad side, and with all the fiercely independent types withing the AIP/Constitution party being prone to lash out at the slightest infraction by government, it follows they do so within their own group, as evidenced by the already present splits you can read about between individuals who were previous party favorites.

Hiding and teaching kids at home without the roar of the crowd and people seeking her wise counsel? You must be talking about some other Chelene Nightingale.
First off, she hid out from Frank's attempts to serve her with a summons, so I know she's quite willing and able. Second, kids cannot be shelved indefinately, Especially so when a know-it-all parent like Chelena is unable to hold that facade any longer in the kids eyes. when he discovers that mom is full of it, there's going to be lots of trouble. So she either has to prove herself in that arena or her life with him is going to be a daily battle that could dwarf the one she's had with those of us who discovered that she was full of it.

Eagle1
09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Besides, I think it is fair to expect the AIP folks to ask her to run again. If no one else likes her, they should. She's run admirably. From their perspective, they have to be terribly happy with her. She got practically no real financial assistance. Nonetheless, she has shown up at these Mickey Mouse functions and small gatherings for months on end. Chelene has shaken a lot of hands, doled out a goodly number of hugs, built up a carefully crafted internet presence, and really done the best she could. I'm sure they've had a lot of folks they've offered up to California voters in the past who put forth a fraction of the effort Nightingale did.

I agree with SZ. Chelene has worked her butt off and has built some name recognition for herself. There is a second chance waiting for her and I do believe that she has outgrown the "ordinary" street activism that she came from. It is conceivable that she may switch to Republican again in order to get in with the big boys now that she understands that the AIP/Constitution parties keep their candidates in penury as a norm.

She may want to step up to the front of the buffet line by reinventing herself as a Repub in order to "save California".

PochoPatriot
09-13-2010, 06:02 PM
penury:eek:

Defined by Merriam-Webster as "a cramping and oppressive lack of resources."

I agree with SZ. Chelene has worked her butt off and has built some name recognition for herself. There is a second chance waiting for her and I do believe that she has outgrown the "ordinary" street activism that she came from. It is conceivable that she may switch to Republican again in order to get in with the big boys now that she understands that the AIP/Constitution parties keep their candidates in penury as a norm.

She may want to step up to the front of the buffet line by reinventing herself as a Repub in order to "save California".

Good God, Frank, imagine if she runs to the Republicans after badmouthing them so viciously in this campaign?

She needs to humble herself and run for something local. Isn't she based in the Santa Clarita Valley? Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't that area lean to the conservative end of the political spectrum?

I think she would have done better running for a House seat or a California Senate/Assembly seat. However, ego drives her more than common sense.

Jeanfromfillmore
09-13-2010, 06:17 PM
:eek:

Defined by Merriam-Webster as "a cramping and oppressive lack of resources."

Good God, Frank, imagine if she runs to the Republicans after badmouthing them so viciously in this campaign?

She needs to humble herself and run for something local. Isn't she based in the Santa Clarita Valley? Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't that area lean to the conservative end of the political spectrum?

I think she would have done better running for a House seat or a California Senate/Assembly seat. However, ego drives her more than common sense.

Chelene doesn't live in Santa Clarita Valley, she lives in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. Palmdale/Lancaster is basically flat desert. Big difference.

I live in the Santa Clarita River Valley, which is the long valley that starts in Santa Clarita's mountainous hills and ends at the ocean in Ventura.

DerailAmnesty.com
09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
It is conceivable that she may switch to Republican again in order to get in with the big boys now that she understands that the AIP/Constitution parties keep their candidates in penury as a norm.

Interesting idea but I don't think landing in the GOP for Team Nightingale will be happening anytime soon.

Why, you ask ...

A. The Republican Party vets its candidates. If the bankruptcy didn't sink her, the chemtrails and detention-centers-for-political-dissidents-in-the-Antelope-Valley stuff would.

B. Even if she somehow enjoyed some popular uprising during a primary (a la Tea Party), the GOP wouldn't give her a plug nickel. She's a stone's throw away from being a conservative Lyndon LaRouche with her Alex Jones website conspiracy nonsense.

Chelene sort of has that Groucho Marx problem goin' on: I wouldn't join any club that would have me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By the way Davi, we seem to have a disagreement as to this issue but I sincerely hope that you are right and I am wrong.

Your scenario is much better than mine. In a perfect universe (well, a better one anyway), Chelene will just disappear from public view. Her conduct and the substance of what runs out of her mouth (specifically, conspiracy nonsense and defamation of decent activists) is an ongoing embarrassment to this organization. It's almost hard to believe we ever had anything to do with her.

PochoPatriot
09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Chelene doesn't live in Santa Clarita Valley, she lives in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. Palmdale/Lancaster is basically flat desert. Big difference.

I live in the Santa Clarita River Valley, which is the long valley that starts in Santa Clarita's mountainous hills and ends at the ocean in Ventura.

Thanks for the correction Jean.:)

PochoPatriot
09-14-2010, 01:50 PM
It's almost hard to believe we ever had anything to do with her.

Not really. Chelene reveals one side her and just enough information to dazzle prospective followers. This ensures that people know only what she wants them to know about her. Then when people discover the rest of the story (thank you Paul Harvey), they become disillusioned and voice their anger. Once they do that, then Chelene calls them traitors, moles, yaddah, blah, etc. To which those that owe her allegiance happily parrot without any thought as to what might or might not be the truth.

One of the best things I ever did was join NMI which exposed my to the other side of Chelene, and to read about her from other people's perspectives. After that I had a more cautious view of Chelene. Not to mention what happened at American Apparel 2. However that is another topic.

Eagle1
09-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the correction Jean.:)

Yes Pocho the future Queen of the universe lives in Palmdale and it was mostly conservative until a few years back. The area has changed as we received a tremendous influx of illegal aliens otherwise known by the local politicians as "immigrants". The Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond) is no longer a conservative Republican stronghold.

You're lucky that you don't live here. It was once a great place to live.

PochoPatriot
09-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Yes Pocho the future Queen of the universe lives in Palmdale and it was mostly conservative until a few years back. The area has changed as we received a tremendous influx of illegal aliens otherwise known by the local politicians as "immigrants". The Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster, Rosamond) is no longer a conservative Republican stronghold.

You're lucky that you don't live here. It was once a great place to live.

No, I'm in Glendale now, and this place might as well be called Little Yerevan.