PDA

View Full Version : AZ Court Ruling and Anti-Democrat Backlash

Don
07-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Well, Chris Matthews said the Federal Court's injunction against the AZ law was a disaster for the Democrats because there will be a huge backlash against the Democratic party this November. Matthews is a Democrat partisan and a strong Obama supporter. Interesting that he would say this.

Another Washington "insider" predicts and anti-Democratic backlash.

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_072910.htm

My unscientific poll tells me the same thing. Everyone I know is furious and the "comments" on Internet stories are running approx. 10 to 1 in favor of AZ and against the Fed Gov. The TV coverage of Mexicans "demonstrating" in Phoenix didn't help matters either. People are really getting sick and tired of this crap. They're getting sick and tired of third world primitives breaking into our country and demanding everything on a platter and then calling us racists if we don't pull out our wallets fast enough. There was a black woman scholar, Carol Swain, on the Hannity show (7-29-10) who stated that Obama is pitting races against each other and creating a serious risk of "civil unrest." I predict burning cities and bloody massacres a la 1960's before the end of Obama's term of office and possibly before the end of 2011 if the GOP does really well in the 2010 elections. People are just getting sick and tired and fed up.

Hundreds of these people can just hop on a bus, travel 500 miles and "protest." Every American I know is hanging on by their fingernails and these animals have the time and money to travel all over the country to "demonstrate." This is a civil war and these people are being funded by the secret rulers of this country. I have some apolitical friends who are just now beginning to notice this. All these "demonstrators" protesting poverty, yet at the drop of a hat they can go all over the country. Also, the victory parade for the Lakers was overwhelmingly attended by a certain ...uh...type of people who are always bitching about "poverty", "racism" and "oppression." If they're so damned poor and oppressed, how can they take off a day to go to a parade? The rest of us have to work to pay taxes to subsidize them. Who's really the oppressed here?

I lived in Phoenix AZ in the 1960's and there was a "demonstration" of black "civil rights" activists in 1963 or 1964. They blocked off an intersection and were arrested. Guess what? All were bussed in from California. Not a single AZ black person participated. Now, half a century later, the same thing happens.

DerailAmnesty.com
07-29-2010, 10:45 PM
All were bussed in from California. Not a single AZ black person participated. Now, half a century later, the same thing happens.

Are there any black people in Arizona? I mean besides players on the Wildcats, Sun Devils, Cardinals and Suns rosters? I'm not sure I've seen any in the half dozen times I've been in the state.

I think this may fall into the same category as Chris Rock described, when he asserted that the only African-Americans in Minnesota were Prince and Kirby Puckett.

wetibbe
07-30-2010, 04:32 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/2010-07-30Phoenixrally.jpg