PDA

View Full Version : HANNITY - TONIGHT (Brown Berets video)

DerailAmnesty.com
07-20-2010, 01:21 PM
The film I shot outside the All-Star game last week (Shrieking brown beret racist) is going to be on FOX tonight. Specifically, the Hannity show.

Rim05
07-20-2010, 01:53 PM
I will watch the little punk (Hannity) and see what he has to say.

DerailAmnesty.com
07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
I will watch the little punk (Hannity) and see what he has to say.

Don't rain on my parade with your anti-Hannity sentiments.

Right now, the moment I've waited for ever since I picked up a video camera ('07) is materializing.

Try googling this: brown beret anaheim racist

It fu - - in' beautiful, the whole thing!

I have reached the masses.

Commander Bunny
07-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I heard the audio portion on KOH/Reno today, and knew I heard that witch somewhere before...Nice work!

Oh, it was'nt Hannity, it was an entirely different AM broadcast show, so that means...it's getting around.

Ayatollahgondola
07-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Don't rain on my parade with your anti-Hannity sentiments.

Right now, the moment I've waited for ever since I picked up a video camera ('07) is materializing.

Try googling this: brown beret anaheim racist

It fu - - in' beautiful, the whole thing!

I have reached the masses.

Ah Yes....another prodigy born out of Save Our State :D

DerailAmnesty.com
07-20-2010, 06:29 PM
I heard the audio portion on KOH/Reno today, and knew I heard that witch somewhere before...Nice work!

Oh, it was'nt Hannity, it was an entirely different AM broadcast show, so that means...it's getting around.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I was flipping back and forth between two AM stations to which I listen here in SoCal, while I was driving back to my office, and specifically heard Sean Hannity using language right out of her mouth (Go back to Germany ... Go back to Europe ... You're too white). I immediately knew something was up.

When I got on my computer I learned from William Gheen (ALIPAC) that he was expecting the clip (which he had asked me for permission to copy and promote) to be on Hannity's telecast. When I logged on to Youtube, I found that half a dozen other parties had copied my vid and put it on their channels. They were getting tens of thousands of hits.

When I googled it, I found it was everywhere (blogs and message boards out the yin yang) ... including the Wikipedia entry for Brown Berets.

It finally happened. Something I filmed went viral. People, lots and lots of them, saw something that the mainstream media simply hides. That's pretty much the main reason I've kept filming. I learned really early on as an illegal immigration activist that the L.A. Times, CBS, CNN, etc. won't show you the ugly stuff that reflects poorly on illegals and many of their supporters.

Anyways, my video didn't appear on Hannity. Too bad. I was looking forward to being pretentious and avoiding you guys b/c you're not worthy of my celebrity.

Crap.

Rim05
07-20-2010, 06:58 PM
I watched the full hour of Hannity and mostly saw the all day story about the Sherrod woman. When one channel gets something they all grab it and will not let go. Hey, maybe Hannity did not want to show the Invaders up.