PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Flag Wavers Riot After Lakers (did not make the Local News)

Borderwatch
06-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Notice when they are kicking down the Newspaper stands they are yelling "Thats the (AZ) Suns)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqTK3KsPl8&feature=player_embedded

Don
06-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Mexicans take over streets of South Gate. This is 20 or so miles from Staples Center. You can stay away from down town, but who would know that Mexicans were going to riot in South GAte, miles away? It's really scary to think these uprisings could occur anywhere in metropolitan LA county.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclpYRKGL_w

Rim05
06-18-2010, 09:01 PM
They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand :eek:. Actually it was reported that some of them were drunk.

The way to stop this nonsense is to start using live ammo.

Can you imagine what would have happened to any of us in the old SOS or this SOS if we had set a foot off the curb? I can remember when someone stepped off the side walk and they would be told in no uncertain words to "get out of the street".

The police departments every where are to blame because they allow the Invaders to break every law in the land and not have to pay for it.
Believe me it is going to get worse. They are coddled in LA by law and politicians.
When I see Villar, Janice Hahn, Ed Reyes I could gag. The rest of the City Council is no better except for Gregg Smith.
The 'BigOne' is all that can save LA.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-18-2010, 09:04 PM
They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand :eek:. Actually it was reported that some of them were drunk.

The way to stop this nonsense is to start using live ammo.

Can you imagine what would have happened to any of us in the old SOS or this SOS if we had set a foot off the curb? I can remember when someone stepped off the side walk and they would be told in no uncertain words to "get out of the street".

The police departments every where are to blame because they allow the Invaders to break every law in the land and not have to pay for it.
Believe me it is going to get worse. They are coddled in LA by law and politicians.
When I see Villar, Janice Hahn, Ed Reyes I could gag. The rest of the City Council is no better except for Gregg Smith.
The 'BigOne' is all that can save LA.

Yes Rimo, you're correct.

ilbegone
06-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I see downtown LA as a shathole with brick inlaid crosswalks: a place where vendors sell knockoffs at a fraction of the original and charge no sales tax if the purchase is made in cash.

First thing in the morning, the Garment district resembles a worn out industrial area with all the closed metal roll up doors protecting the glass fronts of businesses.

Deteriorated roads and sidewalks.

Then there is all that mountain of trash scooted towards the alleys.

More cops per square foot than any other place I have ever been.

Hordes which take ages to ssssttttrrrolllllll across the intersections without even looking for traffic (I, the pedestrian have the right of way!!!), and rude ass, insane drivers who prove there is a reason the auto insurance agencies red lined LA.

The only plus which makes it semi-worth being there while attending to an employer's affairs is all those hot women who expend much shoe leather striving all day long to fondle every single piece of cheap goods in the area.

REWHBLCAIN
06-19-2010, 04:35 AM
Gee, I thought a soccer game broke out for a minute there.

Borderwatch
06-19-2010, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE=Rim05;10285][B]They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand :eek:.

Wow, Mexicans really hate Newspapers.

Don
06-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Mexican flag carrying rioters loot a store. I have long said that it will take the sight of burning cities and bloody massacres to mobilize the vast American people (What's left of them). These pic's show that day is coming.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m6d19-A-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words

Bri-M
06-19-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMdi-lOqDv8&feature=player_embedded

LAFD Releases Raw Video of Vandalism/Arson After Lakers Game (Video)

Twoller
06-19-2010, 08:42 PM
And then a taxi. They must really hate taxis. They are so passionate and full of life about ... the taxi ... or something. I guess.

They can use fire too. Who told them how? It wasn't me.

How did the taxi get there? You know what? I bet they were all just standing around and somebody said, "Hey! Let's call a taxi, chase off the driver and wreck the taxi!"

Notice that a couple of guys had the sense to peek in the car to make sure there was nothing valuable to steal before they torched it.

Sports geeks. They are the same everywhere.

Rim05
06-20-2010, 05:42 AM
You cannot say all Laker fans are idiots. I would not go to any kind of sports game even if someone gave me court side season seats. The truth is you can see more from the TV. Last time I went to the Greek Theater to see a show, getting out of the parking lot was worse than rush hour freeway. That was more than 15 years ago and I said "never again", and that was only because of the traffic.

MowMyOwn
06-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Sports geeks. They are the same everywhere.
Whats a sports geek?

PochoPatriot
06-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Whats a sports geek?

Someone who does not spend all his free time exploring every possible wingnut conspiracy theory or spend every waking moment obsessing over the illegal alien invasion of this country, but actually has interests outside of those topics, like sports. :D

MowMyOwn
06-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Someone who does not spend all his free time exploring every possible wingnut conspiracy theory or spend every waking moment obsessing over the illegal alien invasion of this country, but actually has interests outside of those topics, like sports. :D
Thank you Pocho, some sanity remains in here.

:)

DerailAmnesty.com
06-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Mexicans take over streets of South Gate. This is 20 or so miles from Staples Center. You can stay away from down town, but who would know that Mexicans were going to riot in South GAte, miles away? It's really scary to think these uprisings could occur anywhere in metropolitan LA county.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclpYRKGL_w

Actually, it's pretty simple to figure out. Where are the criminals? is the question to ask. South Gate is filled w/ illegals, former illegals and their offspring.

Twoller
06-20-2010, 08:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/10362563.stm

Bangladesh closes university over World Cup violence

(image: Many Bangladeshis support Argentina and Brazil.)

Authorities in Bangladesh have closed a leading university indefinitely after students went on a rampage demanding to be allowed to watch the World Cup on TV.

Fights broke out at the University of Engineering and Technology in the capital Dhaka when some senior students said they wanted classes to continue.

Four students were hurt in the clashes.

Bangladesh's national team did not qualify for the finals but the country is gripped by World Cup fever.

The national team is ranked a lowly 157th in the world.

Earlier, authorities had asked factories to stop work in the evenings to ensure there was enough electricity for people to watch World Cup matches on televisions.

The government's request followed protests over power cuts which have interrupted coverage of the football. Angry fans attacked several distribution centres.

Businessmen have raised concerns the move will affect production.

Kathy63
06-21-2010, 07:53 AM
According to Sandy Banks of the LA Times, the riot was caused by the requirement of tickets to see the game.

If only the City put on a real street party with several jumbotrons so fans could see the game free, there wouldn't have been a riot.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-me-banks-20100619-31,0,40195.column

If you don't have a ticket go home. That's the police message. Only those with tickets are to be admitted to the game. Sounds like ticket discrimination to me.

It was pretty good advice for anyone who wanted to see the game since it was televised and home was a pretty decent place to watch. It limits rioting and looting therefore unacceptable.

PochoPatriot
06-21-2010, 12:10 PM
According to Sandy Banks of the LA Times, the riot was caused by the requirement of tickets to see the game.

Yes, I saw this, but was too shocked to actually believe what I read. How dare, Dr. Jerry Buss require fans, especially those from the ghettos or barrios, to pay for the privilege to see professionals play basketball.

If only the City put on a real street party with several jumbotrons so fans could see the game free, there wouldn't have been a riot.

Aside from the monetary implications to a city that has serious financial issues, why weren't these idiots properly trained by their parents (if they even know who there father is)? Wouldn't it be great if we could identify all these idiots, find out where they live, and begin to damage their property?

Patriotic Army Mom
06-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Yes, Pocho, I agree with you. I grew up in that area and deeper into LA. It breaks my heart to see the destruction.