View Full Version : To All Los Angeles County Residents & Residents Nearby:

Jeanfromfillmore
05-30-2010, 05:26 PM
To All Los Angeles County Residents

& Residents Nearby:

Please Join Many Arizona Law Supporters & Attend This

“ Very Important” , Board of Supervisors Meeting ,

June 1, 2010 @ 2:00pm!!

Supervisors Gloria Molina & Zev Yaroslavsky will bring forth a Motion to “Boycott Arizona”. (Motion Attached)

Supervisors Antovonich & Knabe will vote against this motion. Supervisor Antovonich called the motion, “Stupid”. The vote is currently tied & Supervisor Ridley-Thomas is on the fence.

Let Your Voice Be H e a r d!!

June 1, 2010 @ 2:00pm

Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors

500 W. Temple Street, Room 381B

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Visit us & follow us @

www.JamielsLaw.com

www.twitter.com/gojamielslawgo

Rim05
05-31-2010, 06:05 AM
Supervisors Gloria Molina & Zev Yaroslavsky will bring forth a Motion to “Boycott Arizona”. (Motion Attached)

Supervisors Antovonich & Knabe will vote against this motion. Supervisor Antovonich called the motion, “Stupid”. The vote is currently tied & Supervisor Ridley-Thomas is on the fence.

Please,PLEASE, I urge all who can to attend this meeting. If it is really impossible to attend, you can at least email the members with you comments.
Ridley-Thomas seems to always be on the fence concerning matters such as this. Antovonich and Knabe are the best Supervisors.
Molina and Yaroslavsky = La Raza.

I can send some small donations to SOS but I have given up going to events. I used to attend many but it is time for me to leave the streets to younger activitist. Most of the time I had to drive my self to events (alone) but it is time that I stop that.

Donations to SOS would be so welcome if you are not able to attend. Attending is a lot better for this meeting,THEY WILL SEE AND HEAR FROM REAL PEOPLE.

Rim05
06-01-2010, 06:29 AM
If anyone has the email addresses of the members can you please post them? I looked for them but did not find email addresses.

Rim05
06-02-2010, 06:08 AM
In todays (6-2-10) LA Times, LATE EXTRA section, front page of it, there is a picture of Robin Hvidston and Ray Herrera. I have not read the story but I am so proud of Robin and Ray. Of course you know that Ridley-Thomas let his district down and voted for the boycott.

I purchased a new computer a couple of weeks ago but I went out of LA county to get it. I may get a printer and I will again go out of LA county.
I plan to do that with everything that has a tax.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-02-2010, 10:47 AM
In todays (6-2-10) LA Times, LATE EXTRA section, front page of it, there is a picture of Robin Hvidston and Ray Herrera. I have not read the story but I am so proud of Robin and Ray. Of course you know that Ridley-Thomas let his district down and voted for the boycott.

I purchased a new computer a couple of weeks ago but I went out of LA county to get it. I may get a printer and I will again go out of LA county.
I plan to do that with everything that has a tax.Rimo it's too bad you're not closer to Ventura County, our sales taxs is 1% less than LA.

Patriotic Army Mom
06-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Ted Hayes and others were there. There was a mix up and although they signed in first they were never called up to speak. You may read about it on their site. Thank you Ray and Robin for going out and doing the work of so many of us. Thank you also, Ted and all the others who were there. God Bless you all.