PDA

View Full Version : Yes it IS an impeachable offense

Kathy63
05-23-2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/0510/Sestak_confirms_WH_job_offer_to_get_out_of_Senate_ race.html?showall#

Rep. Joe Sestak, winner of the Pennsylvania Democratic Senate primary, is refusing to provide more information on what job he was offered by a White House official to drop of that race, although he confirmed again that the incident occurred.

The White House was backing incumbent Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.) in the primary. Sestak acknowledged in an interview in February that he was offered a position by an unnamed White House official - a potential violation of federal law - but has not offered any specifics on conversation. Republicans are trying to use the issue against Sestak in the November Senate race.

Excuse me, he's refusing to provide information about a federal crime? He should be answering questions before Congress and the Senate. Citizens should be demanding answers, screaming for them.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-23-2010, 11:17 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/0510/Sestak_confirms_WH_job_offer_to_get_out_of_Senate_ race.html?showall#

Rep. Joe Sestak, winner of the Pennsylvania Democratic Senate primary, is refusing to provide more information on what job he was offered by a White House official to drop of that race, although he confirmed again that the incident occurred.

The White House was backing incumbent Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.) in the primary. Sestak acknowledged in an interview in February that he was offered a position by an unnamed White House official - a potential violation of federal law - but has not offered any specifics on conversation. Republicans are trying to use the issue against Sestak in the November Senate race.

Excuse me, he's refusing to provide information about a federal crime? He should be answering questions before Congress and the Senate. Citizens should be demanding answers, screaming for them.

I too wondered why this was swept under the rug, and dropped off the radar.

Kathy63
05-24-2010, 05:46 AM
That can change, Jean, it can change if we holler about it loud and long enough.