PDA

View Full Version : Going to Arizona on the 5th?

Jeanfromfillmore
05-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Is anyone going to the rally in Arizona on the 5th? I would like to go but I would need to share the gas and accomodations to afford the trip. Anyone interested in going and sharing the expense please let me know. I can use my car or go in yours.

Rim05
05-23-2010, 04:53 AM
Bump

DerailAmnesty.com
05-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I think the two big questions about this event are 1) Will Jeff Schwilk be able to complete his speech without getting himself embroiled in further litigation, and 2) will Chelene Nightingale make a public reference to Barack Obama being an "illegal alien," outside the State of California?

Personally, I'm curious to see how things unfold in Phoenix on the 5th, if only to find out what the answers are to the above-listed issues.

LAPhil
05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I think the two big questions about this event are 1) Will Jeff Schwilk be able to complete his speech without getting himself embroiled in further litigation, and 2) will Chelene Nightingale make a public reference to Barack Obama being an "illegal alien," outside the State of California?

Personally, I'm curious to see how things unfold in Phoenix on the 5th, if only to find out what the answers are to the above-listed issues.
Are you going to be there, SZ?

MowMyOwn
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM

Who cares about those two and their opinions??

Why assume and start sh*t before the event even starts?

Isn't this about the support of AZ and immigration laws? Forget about who might be there for cripes sakes.

LAPhil
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM

Isn't this about the support of AZ and immigration laws? Forget about who might be there for cripes sakes.
I agree with you, MMO. However, there is a history here which is what's prompting the curiosity about who's going to be there and what's going to happen.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-27-2010, 01:57 PM
I started this thread because I wanted to know about possible car pooling.

Again, is anyone going that I can car pool with?

MowMyOwn
05-27-2010, 02:03 PM
I started this thread because I wanted to know about possible car pooling.

Again, is anyone going that I can car pool with?
Yeah, sorry about the thread direction Jean...

I wish I could go, I'd drive, and pay for the whole trip whatever the cost, but I'll be strapped with work by 5:00 AM.

Hope there's a good turnout!

Jeanfromfillmore
06-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Well I found a ride and a place to stay to attend the rally. I'll try to get the video camera from Papoose to share some of the excitement with you.

Ayatollahgondola
06-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Well I found a ride and a place to stay to attend the rally. I'll try to get the video camera from Papoose to share some of the excitement with you.

You lucky dog you:)

Make sure to boo Nightingale for me during her..uh...performance;)

Rim05
06-02-2010, 05:57 AM
I am so happy for you , Jean. I would have loved to go but I am not like those Invaders who go out in that unforgiving AZ sun and then blame the US for their deaths. If you have a chance to find out about any American owned businesses we can order merchandise from it would be good.
Hope it will be a good turn out.

DO NOT FORGET A BIG HAT, SUN GLASSES AND A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT. :)

Patriotic Army Mom
06-02-2010, 02:16 PM
And don't forget your American Spirit!

DerailAmnesty.com
06-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Are you going to be there, SZ?

Not sure, I'm torn at the moment. I'm either going to Phoenix or the event in San Diego.

That they will be present and have their opinions? Doesn't matter. That they will be present and may publicly give voice to their opinions from behind a microphone while banners and signs bearing my website's identifiers will be in the immediate vicinity with cameras and reporters all over the place? That worries me a great deal.

My website is my baby. It is also a reflection on me. My number one governing principle for it is intellectual gravitas/credibility. Everything good that it generates flows from that; and that is in direct conflict with Chelene's not infrequently voiced public musings about our president's legal residency status, the construction of politically calculated detention facilities in the Antelope Valley or Elvis currently working on a come back album while simultaneously holding down the evening managerial shift at the Dairy Queen in Las Cruces (actually, I don't think she subscribes to that last one).

Schwilk is less of a concern. He usually makes a pretty good account of himself from behind a microphone. The trouble he attracts is commonly internet-related. He's just sort of a loose cannon (hollering at women on film, bikini shots, "Korean Kommie Kunt," etc.), but not the type that I have to be concerned about at a public rally. He's sort of like Tony. His troubles usually start behind a keyboard connected to a computer with internet access.

So, in short, that's why these things sit in the back of my mind and I'm not sure whether to head off Phoenix when I know San Diego is a safer bet.

Rim05
06-03-2010, 09:20 AM
So, in short, that's why these things sit in the back of my mind and I'm not sure whether to head off Phoenix when I know San Diego is a safer bet.

I am not able to do either, however I hope you decide on AZ because they are under so much pressure from the pro Illegal Invader Groups. If you do go please don't forget the camera.

Good luck to any and all who do go.

DerailAmnesty.com
06-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I am not able to do either, however I hope you decide on AZ because they are under so much pressure from the pro Illegal Invader Groups. If you do go please don't forget the camera.

Good luck to any and all who do go.

My decision has been made for me, RIM. I just got ordered into trial. I can't spend the time it would take to head to AZ (I think I'll attend the function in Phoenix on the 12th). San Diego, here I come!

Rim05
06-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Where ever you go, I think we will get a report from you. I will be waiting from news from AZ and any other place of interest.
Too bad you have to work.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Where ever you go, I think we will get a report from you. I will be waiting from news from AZ and any other place of interest.
Too bad you have to work.I have been trying to get hold of Papoose since Tuesday because she has the video equipment. So far no luck. I really hope to hear from her today.

DerailAmnesty.com
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM

Yes, I will film and/or describe whatever happens outside SD City Hall tomorrow afternoon. Insofar as work is concerned, I'm happy to have it. Times are tough. Lots of people are scrounging around for money and have lost their employment. It has hit almost all professions, including mine. Missing out on Chelene Nightingale's scintillating upcoming public remarks will be a small price to pay.

Rim05
06-04-2010, 09:03 PM

I guess that is a poor choice of words. Maybe I should congratulate you instead. I do know one person who lost her job recently. It is no fun and I think it will only get worse no matter what the politicians say.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-05-2010, 03:01 AM
I have been trying to get hold of Papoose since Tuesday because she has the video equipment. So far no luck. I really hope to hear from her today.Good news, James Spencer called me from Phoenix at 10 last night and told me he has the camera with him, so I'll hopefully be able to video some of the event. I just hope he remembers to charge the batteries.

Well it is 4am right now, I'm leaving in one hour. It will be 107 degrees today in Phoenix. Shade will be extremely important.

Rim05
06-05-2010, 05:42 AM
I'm leaving in one hour. It will be 107 degrees today in Phoenix. Shade will be extremely important.

That is why I told you to take a long sleeve shirt, that AZ sun is the pits on bare flesh.
Have a safe and productive trip.

Jeanfromfillmore
06-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Good news, James Spencer called me from Phoenix at 10 last night and told me he has the camera with him, so I'll hopefully be able to video some of the event. I just hope he remembers to charge the batteries.

Well it is 4am right now, I'm leaving in one hour. It will be 107 degrees today in Phoenix. Shade will be extremely important.James did not remember to charge the camera, and he didn't arrive at the event until it was half over. There was no place at the even where I could charge it.