PDA

View Full Version : Great video:Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron

Jeanfromfillmore
05-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Tom McClintock Gives A GREAT Response To Mexican President Felipe Caldron And His Standing Ovation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIHdlqjoJM

Rim05
05-21-2010, 05:59 AM
That is the best thing I have ever heard from DC. I voted for Tom in the CA governors race. What could our state have been if he had won? I cry to thinking about it.

Kathy63
05-21-2010, 07:39 AM
That was excellent, but didn't go far enough. Someone, at some time, should point out that Calderon, and in fact NO mexican has ever referred to entry of mexicans as immigration. They call it migration. Migration moving from one point within a country to another point within that same country. This would expose the fact that mexico insists that the US really IS mexico and their people are being denied the right to move about within their own nation. Realizing this would be a HUGE step in the right direction.

As Angel Gutierrez stated "We are not immigrants. We are migrants, moving within our own borders."

Twoller
05-21-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm not impressed. He is selling immigration way too hard when it is, in fact, legal immigration that is what drives illegal immigration in the US. We have been far too tolerant of legal immigration in this country and it is way passed time to repent our immigration policies in the past and the whole notion that this country is a "nation of immigrants".

It is the descendents of immigrants allowed in by our profligate legal immigration policies that have created our current illegal immigration problem.