PDA

View Full Version : Teacher accused of Saying Mexicans were ruining America

Jeanfromfillmore
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Teacher accused of Saying Mexicans were ruining America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHSOFE2GbnQ&feature=email

Rim05
05-20-2010, 05:23 AM
Why do they think they can say anything, no matter how offensive about others and the first word of truth about them 'Oh No'. It is about time that they look in the mirror. There are some I know who are not like that and I really hate that they are thrown in with the ignorant ones.

DerailAmnesty.com
05-21-2010, 06:10 AM
I have very specific memories of two of my teachers in 10th Grade, warning us about the consequences of unchecked immigration from Mexico. They made a couple remarks that, by today's ultra PC sensitive standards, probably would have resulted in their being hung, drawn and quartered. This, however, was back in the late 70's and I think there may have been 5 or 6 Hispanic kids in the entire school (an LAUSD campus).

They were both good instructors and I've thought of their remarks often as this immigration debate has played itself out during the past decade. Boy, were these two ahead of the curve. They must be retirement age at this point. I would love to see both or either of them again, just to let them know that I recall exactly how spot-on they turned out to be.

Patriotic Army Mom
05-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Some of the teachers are doing it, and the kids are getting it. One of my girls came home a month ago and said, "Mom, my teacher said the same things you talk about, but I listened to her and she made it very clear." Now there are 3 racists living in my home! Ha! Ha! We're called that, but it's far from the truth.