PDA

View Full Version : Patriot's truck vandalized @ new Lancaster Tire Pros store

Brian@socalairshowreview
05-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I wanted to pass along this frustrating, but not totally surprising experience I had at the newly opened Tire Pros store here in Lancaster. I'll try and keep this as short as possible. I thought I'd give Tire Pros a shot at doing my oil change, since my dealer charges $40 for the same work. Monday I took the truck in, and keep in mind I just placed six new anti illegal immigration bumper stickers on each side of my camper shell's windows. I'll go into what they say at the end of this, but anyways that night I saw oil leaking onto the ground under my truck. So I get under there and found oil leaking all over the from around the oil pan, so I ended up having to tighten the bolt about a quarter turn to stop the leak there. Well red flags are going off in my mind at this point, so I took photos of all the locations that had oil, then I popped the hood - found THREE oil spills in the engine compartment, and they also left a work rag in the engine on top of that! Photographed all this as well and the next day went back and showed the photos to the manager, as well as the rag, which I left in place for him to see for himself. Needless to say he was as pissed as I was, and before I was out of the parking lot, he was in the work area barking at his crew. Now, today I happened to noticed splat marks all over my driver's side door. At first I didn't pay much attn to it, because I'd done some puddle womping in my truck a couple of weeks back, but washed that off immediately after. I then took a closer look and these were new splat marks that turned out to be OIL. Must've been about 30 or 40 splotches. Well I can't imagine any mechanic being this sloppy so I have to assume this was retaliation for my bumper stickers. I've had these decals quite awhile, debating whether or not I should put them on because I knew eventually the truck would get vandalized, but didn't think a crew of mechanics at such a small facility would actually try to get away with stunts like this. So stay away from Tire Pros on 10th St West (across from Lancaster City Park), in spite of what appears to be a well meaning owner and other pleasant people at the desk, their mechanics are a different story. Tom, the owner, told me has had to fire THREE people in the past month alone.

Here are the phrases on my decals, nothing too terrible, but very patriotic. But just goes to show you what supporters of illegal aliens will do if they get offended.

"NO AMNESTY" (x2)
"JOE ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT"
"I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK"
"REAL AMERICANS FIGHT BACK"

Many people have warned me about putting stuff like this on my truck, but at the same time, I cannot, and will not stay silent on the issue of illegal immigration. Can't do it!

Patriotic Army Mom
05-15-2010, 07:38 AM
If we stay silent, we show fear and that's what they want. I'm sorry to hear what they did to your truck, it's sick to read about this stuff. My American flag shows where I stand and it's inside my car.

MudButt
05-20-2010, 09:58 AM
I hope you sent pics and a report to Tire Pro's corporate....