PDA

View Full Version : Save Our State.org Goes Offline

Ayatollahgondola
11-10-2009, 08:47 AM
I regret to inform everyone that our predecessor, SOS.org, has ceased to publish. We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful. There were too many restrictions and requirements that accompanied it in relation to protecting Chelene Nightingale during her campaign for governor, and I didn't believe that I, or many others could adhere to such a covenant given the volatility and hostility accompanying many of the complaints and allegations surrounding her management of Save Our State.
While Save Our State is adhering to the prohibition that accompanies a charitable corporation in regards to supporting or opposing candidates for public office, we are not prevented from expressing our thoughts and opinions about former corporate officers and managers. This organization will not follow in the footsteps of its' predecessor in regards to sheltering or promoting individuals for the perceived or stated good of California, or the United States of America, as determined by a select few people.
If we are to be a successful organization in attracting new associates and supporters, we must exhibit a willingness to ferret out corruption and misuse within our own ranks, and present to our constituents that we do not participate in covering up misdealings, or silencing those who would expose them. I understand that this may have the effect of steering some people away from us that hold security and heirarchy in the highest regard, however I believe that to be quite a hinderance to growth, and at worst, a breeding ground for failure.
We still have legal options in regards to the old corporation, and we will be examining those over the next few weeks, but for now we have been deprived of our old home and history. There cannot be two Save Our State's. What one did, the other would be held accountable for in a public manner. We have the only legitimate corporation now, so it stands to reason the other one could no longer operate. With your support and participation, Save Our State will rise above its' predecessor and regain the footing it once had in the pursuit of the agendas shared by those whose history and efforts were applied in those endeavors.

Sincerely,

Davi Rodrigues

DerailAmnesty.com
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Listen, before they closed shop, did Mike send over the names, addresses and other contact information for the SOS Rally Squads he had been organizing? I kinda' figured, since they no longer need them and all ...

Rim05
11-10-2009, 03:53 PM
You are a riot DA.:)

Papoose
11-10-2009, 05:48 PM
You are getting the cat-o-9-tails....

Listen, before they closed shop, did Mike send over the names, addresses and other contact information for the SOS Rally Squads he had been organizing? I kinda' figured, since they no longer need them and all ...

PochoPatriot
11-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Part of me is sad to see that SoS die. I put in some blood, sweat and tears there, and I feel that I was booted unfairly. However, part of me is glad, because the agenda of old SoS was too dominated by the Nightingale agenda which began to move away from illegal immigration and towards areas that where peripheral issues such as third party Presidential (loser) campaigns, End the Fed, the Obama birth certificate conspiracy and 9/11 "truth".

It is my firm hope that our SOS will not go down those rabbit trails, and make the main thing, illegal immigration, the main thing. I believe that this boards management will do just that.

The Waco Kid
11-11-2009, 12:25 PM
SOS has been dead since 2006 when that buffoon idiotic dream horned her way in. It's about time the SOS.org went offline, I was wondering if Davi was going to have send a cease and desist letter to stop them from using the name that no longer belongs to them.

LAPhil
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
AG, do you still have access to the old SOS.org forums? There was a lot of good stuff in there for the first few years.

Kathy63
11-11-2009, 03:45 PM
I had no idea that SOS.org had ended until just now. I put a post up about it in socializing. Feel free to remove it. We certainly don't need clutter mucking up the board.

I'm really sorry. I had been with that board for a long long time. It had gotten a little strange the last couple of years. I hope this one doesn't go the same way.

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 07:39 PM
AG, do you still have access to the old SOS.org forums? There was a lot of good stuff in there for the first few years.

Yes, but it's in a form that is difficult and a little costly to import here. I think it can be done, but I'm not up to the task yet. Gotta study PHP some more

Rim05
11-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Are you SOS members telling us that you had no idea that the forum was closing? Seems some of you would have known something.

Ayatollahgondola
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I had no idea that SOS.org had ended until just now. I put a post up about it in socializing. Feel free to remove it. We certainly don't need clutter mucking up the board.

I'm really sorry. I had been with that board for a long long time. It had gotten a little strange the last couple of years. I hope this one doesn't go the same way.

My opinion on the strangeness you mentioned is that traditionally you find patterns similar to that when you have only one person running the show. Jim Jones style cult behavior sets in when there's no balancing management to reel in someone who becomes the center of their own universe.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-11-2009, 08:11 PM
We're seeing more posts today than the old SOS was seeing in a week. And we're growing. Yes, we're back on track and we're headed somewhere.

Rim05
11-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes that strangness started a while back but more like 2 or 3 months ago. It seemed to be mostly the members from other states. It still seems strange that a lot of members did not see it coming. They really seemed to go wild about the time Jean and Papoose were banned. We did have spys from them at FBIS. They went from Illegal Immigration to pure politics. Do you realize they had not had any kind of an event in over a year? So much for being active. I hope we have all learned a lesson from them.

Darsacramento
11-12-2009, 06:12 AM
It had been getting strange I felt for the last yr. I basically left when they kicked AG out and Bonfire took over. I told Chelene I would have nothing to do with SOS because of these 2 things plus Mikes connection to Shawna Ford she refused to see. Just couldn't take the bs anymore.

ilbegone
11-12-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm glad to see SOS rise out of the ashes.

Thank you, everyone.

And most so all, thank you Davi.

Ayatollahgondola
11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm glad to see SOS rise out of the ashes.

Thank you, everyone.

And most so all, thank you Davi.

You can remember me in your will:p

Star
11-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Hello Everyone,

:D I am happy to find my way here. I'm here for the *fight* and to SAVE America from ALL enemies (whom are not Americans FIRST).

Ayatollahgondola
11-13-2009, 07:23 AM
Hello Everyone,

:D I am happy to find my way here. I'm here for the *fight* and to SAVE America from ALL enemies (whom are not Americans FIRST).

Welcome back Star,

We tried to leave a trail of breadcrumbs:)

Eagle1
11-13-2009, 01:58 PM
I wonder if the SOS.org site is going to stay dark or whether they will try to bounce back. Right now it looks like they are on the mat taking the mandatory ten count.

What caused them to close down remains a mystery. Did they turn on one another in a pirahna style frenzy or did the remaining few feel that being on the Titanic demanded stealthing onto the lifebouts to watch the big ship go down?:):)

Bri-M
11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
I am back also.
Hope to get together soon.

Dawes
11-13-2009, 04:23 PM
I couldn't as I was banned not too long after AG. Of course, I never posted anything against the rules nor was I ever warned by an admin that I did anything against the rules.

It was just another internet lynching by Chelene and her crew.

There was a message when I logged on that said , "see I told you I would ban you!" Surprise to me because I never had any such warning. All I can say to Chelene is, "YOU LIE!"

Well God always gets even for me

Papoose
11-13-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm very glad you're here. I'll look forward to your very informative posts.

Hello Everyone,

PochoPatriot
11-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Bri. Glad to see you. Did you see the Star Trek reboot?

JB_Parrothead
11-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I had no idea Jean & Papoose got banned. I wondered where Papoose went and inquired about her, but I don't recall ever getting a straight answer. There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head. It made me sad to know there was some kind of bickering going on in the background, but I guess I just didn't pay close enough attention to know what was happening. I just thought people were losing interest and leaving under their own steam. I didn't know so many people were getting banned. Some moderator I was! LOL! I hadn't a clue and I guess basically still don't have a real clue as to what all the fuss was about.

All I know is I've always felt we were all on the same team and should put personal and petty differences aside for the cause at hand. I'm able to do that and find it easy. I guess I expect everyone else to do the same. Keep their eye on the goal, no matter what obstacles get thrown in the way.

Ayatollahgondola
11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head.
I think alot of it went right under our heads JB. ;)

Papoose
11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Well look who's here! Glad to see you JB.

I had no idea Jean & Papoose got banned. I wondered where Papoose went and inquired about her, but I don't recall ever getting a straight answer. There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head. It made me sad to know there was some kind of bickering going on in the background, but I guess I just didn't pay close enough attention to know what was happening. I just thought people were losing interest and leaving under their own steam. I didn't know so many people were getting banned. Some moderator I was! LOL! I hadn't a clue and I guess basically still don't have a real clue as to what all the fuss was about.

All I know is I've always felt we were all on the same team and should put personal and petty differences aside for the cause at hand. I'm able to do that and find it easy. I guess I expect everyone else to do the same. Keep their eye on the goal, no matter what obstacles get thrown in the way.

JB_Parrothead
11-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey, Papoose! I felt like everyone jumped, but didn't bother to tap me on the shoulder to tell me the ship was sinking! LOL! I musta had my ear buds in really tight and my iPod turned up too loud to notice. So, this is where you went! LOL! Good to see you again.

Jeanfromfillmore
11-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Hi JB. You were to busy enjoying your Margaretaville and Cheeseburger in paradise.

JB_Parrothead
11-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi JB. You were to busy enjoying your Margaretaville and Cheeseburger in paradise.
BUSTED!!! LOL!!! :D

How ya been, Jean?

Patriotic Army Mom
11-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Hello everyone, happy the path lead me here. Now, lets get on with the job of taking back our country.

Eagle1
11-16-2009, 10:18 AM
PAM I am so glad to see that you are here!:):):)

DerailAmnesty.com
11-16-2009, 04:41 PM
PAM I am so glad to see that you are here!:):):)

Agreed. Glad you made it over here, PAM.

Cole Younger
03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
"We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful."

Probably, a good thing...

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 04:01 PM
"We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful."

Probably, a good thing...

All of our history is locked up in there. Years of contributions by those who did research, took pictures, edited videos, created fliers, conjured up plans, tendered ideas..etc, etc..
Keeping it from us is a completely self-serving enterprise that harms the effort.

LAPhil
03-21-2011, 04:13 PM
All of our history is locked up in there. Years of contributions by those who did research, took pictures, edited videos, created fliers, conjured up plans, tendered ideas..etc, etc..
Keeping it from us is a completely self-serving enterprise that harms the effort.
You mean he has access to it?

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 04:21 PM
You mean he has access to it?

yes; he's holding it

LAPhil
03-21-2011, 04:23 PM
yes; he's holding it
I'm sorry. I'm just a simple person so I don't understand how that's possible. Can you explain how it's not out somewhere in cyberspace?

Cole Younger
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM

I made my statement as according to what I have read here, this is a all new site with all new people. What is good about that is you get a fresh start and have less baggage to drag you down. Nothing wrong with a fresh start...

LAPhil
03-21-2011, 04:37 PM
I made my statement as according to what I have read here, this is a all new site with all new people. What is good about that is you get a fresh start and have less baggage to drag you down. Nothing wrong with a fresh start...
I can't agree with you on that. Like AG said, our legacy is in that old forum, which includes tons of valuable stuff. There's also quite a bit of overlap between the old and new memberships, so a lot of us have a history that we'd like to recover. If there's any way to do that we have to find out how.

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 04:37 PM

We don't have all new people; Most of us are the same raggedy group with a few new names here and there. Baggage.. we can throw off what we don't want; the hard work we put in are an asset we want to keep

Cole Younger
03-21-2011, 04:48 PM
We don't have all new people; Most of us are the same raggedy group with a few new names here and there. Baggage.. we can throw off what we don't want; the hard work we put in are an asset we want to keep

As long as I have known you, you were never afraid of hard work. What is it you need?

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM
As long as I have known you, you were never afraid of hard work. What is it you need?

I was once again referring to all the previous contributions that people made in the way of research, photos, flyers, etc, etc.
Joe can turn it over to us with the click of an email, but he's not so inclined.

LAPhil
03-21-2011, 04:58 PM
I was once again referring to all the previous contributions that people made in the way of research, photos, flyers, etc, etc.
Joe can turn it over to us with the click of an email, but he's not so inclined.
Are there any legal options which could compel him to do so?

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Are there any legal options which could compel him to do so?

Yes, But we're trying to exhaust our administrative remedies first. It appears that may be at hand already though. It was in the hands of the state franchise tax board a few months ago, and I'm not sure what they're doing with him. The next step would be to sue him of course.

LAPhil
03-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Yes, But we're trying to exhaust our administrative remedies first. It appears that may be at hand already though. It was in the hands of the state franchise tax board a few months ago, and I'm not sure what they're doing with him. The next step would be to sue him of course.
As I said before, it comes as a total surprise to me that this is still accessible. I thought that web site for all intents and purposes had been destroyed (or dissolved into cyberspace, I obviously don't know how it works). It would be great to be able to get all that stuff back.

Ayatollahgondola
03-21-2011, 05:16 PM
As I said before, it comes as a total surprise to me that this is still accessible. I thought that web site for all intents and purposes had been destroyed (or dissolved into cyberspace, I obviously don't know how it works). It would be great to be able to get all that stuff back.

It's all still there, but just hidden from view.