PDA

View Full Version : SOS needs an Arizona flag, please help

Jeanfromfillmore
04-30-2010, 04:43 PM
SOS is planning an event the will require an Arizona State flag. Does anyone have one they can donate or know someone that might consider donating one. We need a flag roughly 5'x2'6" or around there. Bigger would also work, but anything close would work.

We need it within the next 7-8 days.

Rim05
04-30-2010, 09:03 PM
I noticed a flag store off the free way near me a few days ago. I can see if it is open on Sunday, if not I will not be able to check again until Tue. I will let you know.

Rim05
05-01-2010, 09:49 AM
I went be the store and it was not open, all the flags were US flags. I called around and found one place that has a 2 x 3 flag but it is $28. I was going to buy the flag and give it to you, didn't think it would be over $15. She said they are quality flags and not imported cheapies. There is a place in Whittier that has the 4x6 in but I did not even ask the price.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-01-2010, 12:12 PM
I went be the store and it was not open, all the flags were US flags. I called around and found one place that has a 2 x 3 flag but it is $28. I was going to buy the flag and give it to you, didn't think it would be over $15. She said they are quality flags and not imported cheapies. There is a place in Whittier that has the 4x6 in but I did not even ask the price.
Thanks Rimo you always go out of your way to help. Do we have any members that live in Arizona or have friends there? We really need this flag.

Rim05
05-01-2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.cvsflags.com/

Jean, this is a mail order place for all US flags and prices. I found this ages ago when we were purchasing flags for old SOS. I never did use them because I found I could get what I wanted from Lowe's.
Good luck.

Ole Glory
05-06-2010, 10:19 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/600_Diamondback.jpg

Ole Glory
05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/AZFlag.jpg

Rim05
05-06-2010, 03:51 PM
I wish we could get some AZ tee shirts made up and of course SAVE OUR STATE INF.ORG some place on it. I have no idea where the old SOS had the shirts made. I would be willing to purchase 2.

Ayatollahgondola
05-18-2010, 11:20 AM
I obtained this flag with personal funds for now, but it would be great if we could obtain some donations to reimburse my expenditure.

Rim05
05-20-2010, 06:11 AM
bump bump

Rim05
05-20-2010, 07:42 AM
I have printed a full page of the AZ flag in post #7. I plan to cut them out and past on the envelope of every piece of mail I send out.
I tried to do the same here but my computer is old and some of the soft ware I use will not do what I want.
If any others can think of ways to advertise AZ, please post them. Every idea and action will reap some benefits.
Best part is I plan to send a snail mail to Tony Mayor and every member of the LACC. This is going to be fun.

Jeanfromfillmore
05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
I have printed a full page of the AZ flag in post #7. I plan to cut them out and past on the envelope of every piece of mail I send out.
I tried to do the same here but my computer is old and some of the soft ware I use will not do what I want.
If any others can think of ways to advertise AZ, please post them. Every idea and action will reap some benefits.
Best part is I plan to send a snail mail to Tony Mayor and every member of the LACC. This is going to be fun.
I write on the back of my paper money, "Thank you Arizona" or "We love Arizona". It doesn't cost anything and money gets around not only to Calif, my town or county but travels throughout the country.

Rim05
05-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Sounds good Jean. I would ask any others who have something we can do from home to post it. I am for anything legal.