PDA

View Full Version : Felony Presence In The US

Ayatollahgondola
11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Illegal presence in the US is a serious crime. Don't take my word for it; This is from an official document retrieved from the US Court last month. And there's plenty of them like it. the attachments on this post can be opened or downloaded for viewing. I don't know this case at all really, but I wanted to post it to show that the claims that you often hear from illegal alien proponents that mere unauthorized presence in the US isn't a crime are BOGUS.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
V.
GUILLERMO SANCHEZ-ORTIZ,
Defendant.

U (a) The crime: Deported Alien found in the United States is a serious crime and carries a maximum
penalty of 20 years.

Ayatollahgondola
11-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Attached below is an actual Habeas corpus petition working its' way through a federal court in the Eastern district of California. open it and see the declarations of a man born in nicauragua who entered illegally, already was detained in Arizona 10 years ago, but released for no apparent reason, and detained again during a jail stint in Fresno. He's asking for relief based upon having fathered two kids here, and he's afraid to return to his native country.