PDA

View Full Version : If's Official: LA Times Marks Latino Takover of LA

Don
04-11-2010, 10:59 AM
After decades of brainwashing with drivel about "the content of their character instead of the color of their skin", the LA Times has officially come out and acknowledged the victory of one unified racial group who organized, campaigned, and governed on the explicit basis of promoting its separate and distinct racial interests of a people with a particular skin color, Latinos, over people with a different skin color, i.e. whites and blacks.

After half a century of being told that it is wrong to "discriminate" on the basis of skin color, the LA Times and our Marxist rulers are openly celebrating the polictical victory of a group of people who did nothing else but discriminate in favor of members of their own tribe against everyone else.

They can now openly proclaim their theory and practice of racial supremacy, i.e. the legal right to discriminate against other races and to compete for power on a racial basis with the intention of disenfranchising and dispossessing members of other races.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-week11-2010apr11,0,1765854.story

Star
04-11-2010, 12:20 PM
They can now openly proclaim their theory and practice of racial supremacy, i.e. the legal right to discriminate against other races and to compete for power on a racial basis with the intention of disenfranchising and dispossessing members of other races.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-week11-2010apr11,0,1765854.story

*Viva Los Angeles, viva Mexico*. I thought these people wanted a BETTER life for their BELOVED children!! They get to sleep in the shit they have created for themselves, GOOD JOB...!!

DerailAmnesty.com
04-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Typical LA Times propaganda piece. At the end, they essentially state that disagreement w/ Obama and opposition to illegal immigration stems from lack of comfort w/ people of color in positions of power.

Burt, who is the political director for the California Federation of Teachers, pointed to a continued backlash against President Obama and the illegal immigration ads as indications that tension persists.

"Much of society is beyond that point, but the transition is not complete," he said.