PDA

View Full Version : Obama and boxer in los angeles 4/19/2010

Borderwatch
04-02-2010, 11:36 AM
President Barack Obama is coming to Los Angeles on Monday, April 19 for an event to support my reelection campaign!

I'm really looking forward to the President's visit, and I want to invite you to join us.

Click here to purchase your tickets to our reception with President Obama on April 19!

http://action.barbaraboxer.com/page/m/793f6699/594db814/320f92fe/1e41d6ab/3639249109/VEsE/

When you're facing a tough campaign, it's always good to know that your friends are standing with you. That's why I'm so glad you're in my corner -- and why I'm thrilled that President Obama is standing with us.

The reception with President Obama will take place at the California Science Center in Exposition Park, starting at 4:30 p.m. If you have any questions about the reception, please do not hesitate to contact Elaine Shamir at (310) 230-5359, or elaine@barbaraboxer.com.

It promises to be a wonderful event -- and I really hope you can join us.

Click here to purchase your tickets to our reception with President Obama on April 19!

If you are interested, President Obama will also be attending a dinner that evening at the Natural History Museum. For information on the dinner please call Sheila Creal at (310) 230-5328 or sheila@barbaraboxer.com.

I hope you'll join me in giving a warm and appreciative welcome to President Obama in Los Angeles later this month. It will be a memorable evening!!

In friendship,

Barbara Boxer
U.S. Senator

MowMyOwn
04-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Why does he keep burning our tax dollars campaigning for candidates?!

Rim05
04-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Why does he keep burning our tax dollars campaigning for candidates?!

That is what politicians do. :)