PDA

View Full Version : Good news: Nativo Lopez Arrested, Again...

Jeanfromfillmore
03-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Frank told me about this last night on the phone, but it took me a bit of time to find anything in regards to it. This guy is a huge goon. This is what I found:

Nativo Lopez Arrested, Again..
By Cynthia Ward | 03/26/10 | 09:00 AM EDT
This was forwarded to me, although I have not found ouside verification yet.
March 25, 2010
Greetings!

Nativo was arrested today
at his Mental Competency Hearing,
Next Court Date
March 26,
1150 N. San Fernando Rd.
Los Angeles, CA An Open Letter

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
This morning Nativo Lopez, was arrested during his mental competency hearing and held under Contempt of Court, he will have another hearing tomorrow morning at the same location mentioned below, (1150 N. San Fernando Rd. Los Angeles, Ca Dept 95.)
He is being held with the most dangerous prisoners and was forced to get naked and watched and video taped by three female guards. He has decided to begin a hunger strike. We need your help and support during this moment and need help spreading the word. Please notify any media and come out and show your support. This is extremely unjust and we must get him out of prison and make everyone aware of what is going on.
Thank you for any questions or concerns please call
(714) 483-9137, Taina Lopez or
(714) 920-5452, Maria Rosa Ibarra.

Who: Nativo's next court date
What: Mental Competency Hearing before a judge, as referred by the Commissioner Kristi Lousteau from the last court date in Los Angeles Superior Court
Where: Mental Health Department - 1150 N. San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, Dept. 95
When: Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Time: 8:30 a.m.
At the last court appearance the Commissioner Kristi Lousteau ordered a mental competency hearing for Nativo Lopez to determine if he is competent to understand the nature of the legal proceedings against him. This occurred after Nativo refused to declare to the court his desire to represent himself or to be represented by private legal counsel, and continued to demand that the court submit to him the original charging instrument (accusatory document from the District Attorney's Office) for his inspection (which is his right). This is the first of many test by the court to determine if Nativo is capable of sustaining his presentation and rights before the court and provide a remedy to settle and close the matter without the need of exhausting public resources for a trial.
Nativo V. Lopez
National Director
Hermandad Mexicana Latinoamericana
611 W. Civic Center Drive, Suite 402
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 541-0250
Fax: (714) 541-4597
nativolopez@sbcglobal.net

National President
Mexican American Political Association (MAPA)
310 N. Soto Street
Los Angeles, CA 90033
(323) 269-1575
nativolopez@mapa-ca.org

Taina Reyes Lopez, Director
HML of CA
611 W. Civic Center Dr. Suite 200
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 541-0250 x 313
Cell (714) 483-9137
treyes@hermandadmexicana.org
mafutaino@yahoo.com

http://www.redcounty.com/nativo-lopez-arrested-again/38130

Bri-M
03-27-2010, 03:53 PM
The poor man I feel so sorry for him. NOT! This is the bed he he made for himself he can lie in it. He always seemed kind of nuts anyway.A person can only lie so long before it catches up with you.

ilbegone
03-28-2010, 07:51 AM
I believe this is standard fare for open border "advocates", Nativo just went too far out on his limb and fell.

A little more subdued, and Nativo could have been an enthic studies professor poisoning the minds of impressionable minority students, creating soldiers for the next generation of brown racists.

Ayatollahgondola
03-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Please don't take this the wrong way, but....

Any one of us could end up in the vicinity of a competency hearing like this. How about Roy Warden the notorius mexican flag burner? I don't have any love for Nativo, but I do have an enormous disdain for misuse of the courts. I think we should look into this a little before we pronounce it a worthy judgement, lest they use it against all of us in the future having already tested and proven it on our opponents

ilbegone
03-31-2010, 03:53 AM

Any one of us could end up in the vicinity of a competency hearing like this. How about Roy Warden the notorius mexican flag burner? I don't have any love for Nativo, but I do have an enormous disdain for misuse of the courts. I think we should look into this a little before we pronounce it a worthy judgement, lest they use it against all of us in the future having already tested and proven it on our opponents

Lopez is indeed an irrational, racist nut, as well as his followers:

He is being held with the most dangerous prisoners and was forced to get naked and watched and video taped by three female guards.

He's probably in general population, but nearly everyone rubs shoulder with "the most dangerous prisoners" at one point or another during the thoroughly unpleasant experience. There will always be some who have a proclivity towards irrational violence in jail, and they can hardly be avoided.

There are women guards who do enjoy watching men take showers in which is essentially forced "public nudity". Want to be clean? you have to get naked, and it's highly likely an "equal opportunity" enabled guard will be watching.

The video taping might have happened, or maybe not. We're talking about a group who's guru spent a lifetime defaming anyone who interfered with brown racist agenda, until it finally caught up with him in the form of a company who wasn't afraid to sue him for his contrived allegations.

And yes, Warden is a nutball as well, but his obsessive flag burning doesn't even approach the level of collective incoherent race baiting and damage infliction Lopez and company have gotten away with for decades - and Warden's portrayal of Emiliano Zapata actually makes sense.

retiredat44
05-04-2010, 04:20 AM
booh-hooo..
hope this dirtbag stays locked up,, and his illegal followers get deported asap..
:eek:

PochoPatriot
05-04-2010, 08:07 AM

Admit it, AG, you're a closet la razaist! :D

Ayatollahgondola
05-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Admit it, AG, you're a closet la razaist! :D

And here I thought I'd hear this from Chelena first:p

PochoPatriot
05-04-2010, 02:26 PM
and here i thought i'd hear this from chelena first:p

lol!