PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party against Amnesty April 15

hybotrout
03-23-2010, 11:13 AM
The national Tea Party is holding a nationwide protest against Amnesty, this April 15. Please visit their website and you can see if there is a local event near you. If not, consider becoming an organizer in your city.

www.againstamnesty.com

PochoPatriot
03-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Curious. Since these are being run through ALIPAC, would an organizer have to toe ALIPAC's party line on various patriots that are out of favor with William Gheen?

I would be interested in getting something going for the Federal building. I am just not sure I want to carry a bunch of ALIPAC luggage too.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Curious. Since these are being run through ALIPAC, would an organizer have to toe ALIPAC's party line on various patriots that are out of favor with William Gheen?

I would be interested in getting something going for the Federal building. I am just not sure I want to carry a bunch of ALIPAC luggage too.Just ignore the fact that Gheen has piggybacked on with the Tea Party people and if you can attend, support any gathering that fights illegal aliens. We all use any opportunity to gather like minded people. It seems that the only time so many will get out and do any activism is when it hits their pocket book. Everything else, the greater population expect 'others' to take up the cause and fight their battles. The illegals don't seem to have a problem with getting out and protesting, but they're much better funded.

I've been researching some of the Nonprofits along with where they're getting their money and what they're doing with it. Please take the time to review what I've come up with and posted. Until we know our enemy and where they're getting their resources we don't know who and what to address. I'd like to expose the root of our problem and take our activism directly to who is supporting it, just like ACORN was exposed. I hope the rest of you will support me in that.

Ole Glory
03-23-2010, 05:10 PM

I would be interested in getting something going for the Federal building. I am just not sure I want to carry a bunch of ALIPAC luggage too.

Do you mean the Federal Building on Wilshire Bl. or the one in Downtown Los Angeles?

The Westside Republicans usually get something going at the one on Wilshire Bl. Let's hope they do a Tea Party.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Do you mean the Federal Building on Wilshire Bl. or the one in Downtown Los Angeles?

The Westside Republicans usually get something going at the one on Wilshire Bl. Let's hope they do a Tea Party.I got the impression you were against the Republicans taking over the Tea Party movement.

Ayatollahgondola
03-23-2010, 05:39 PM
I got the impression you were against the Republicans taking over the Tea Party movement.

seems there are more than one type of Republican these days

DerailAmnesty.com
03-23-2010, 06:02 PM
seems there are more than one type of Republican these days

Yes, there are the real Republicans and then there are the Schwarzeneggers, McCains, Bushes and Whitmans.

Jeff Sessions and Tom McClintock. That is what Republicans used to be and still are, just in more limited numbers nowadays.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first illegal immigration/TEA Party gig orchestrated by ALIPAC was fun! I attended the Pasadena event (as did Jean, Glory, Frank, Papoose, LAPhil, etc.). Apparently, they're going to be held on the 15th and the 17th of next month. I want to attend at least two this time.

PochoPatriot
03-23-2010, 08:16 PM

The Westside Republicans usually get something going at the one on Wilshire Bl. Let's hope they do a Tea Party.

I think the Westwood Federal building would get the most bang for the buck.

I saw a link for one on Facebook, but they don't have a location or time yet, and the best part is that she who will not be named won't be there.

PochoPatriot
03-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Just ignore the fact that Gheen has piggybacked on with the Tea Party people and if you can attend, support any gathering that fights illegal aliens. We all use any opportunity to gather like minded people. It seems that the only time so many will get out and do any activism is when it hits their pocket book. Everything else, the greater population expect 'others' to take up the cause and fight their battles. The illegals don't seem to have a problem with getting out and protesting, but they're much better funded.

I've been researching some of the Nonprofits along with where they're getting their money and what they're doing with it. Please take the time to review what I've come up with and posted. Until we know our enemy and where they're getting their resources we don't know who and what to address. I'd like to expose the root of our problem and take our activism directly to who is supporting it, just like ACORN was exposed. I hope the rest of you will support me in that.

You are a true Patriot Jean. I will support you in almost any endeavor you would undertake.

hybotrout
03-24-2010, 04:44 PM
This event has no signs or any money that is with ALIPAC. I am organizing this simply for the fight. I, and others, simply bring our own signs to protest amnesty. Please consider to come on up and be with fellow protests. Some of you know me from previous "old" SOS protests. I simply am organizing a local event because no one else will. Thanks for considering attending.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-24-2010, 06:40 PM
This event has no signs or any money that is with ALIPAC. I am organizing this simply for the fight. I, and others, simply bring our own signs to protest amnesty. Please consider to come on up and be with fellow protests. Some of you know me from previous "old" SOS protests. I simply am organizing a local event because no one else will. Thanks for considering attending.Where are you planning on hosting this event?

hybotrout
03-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Please see link in my first post. All the details are listed. Thanks for the interest.

Ole Glory
03-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Where are you planning on hosting this event?

Your link is to a map. Which state are you having your protest? The one for CA is in Big Bear.

Ayatollahgondola
03-25-2010, 08:22 AM
The link you posted to the hosting belongs to William Gheen at ALIPAC. Here's the problem:
William Gheen has banned me from anything to do with ALIPAC. So I, for one, have been told in no uncertain terms that I am not welcome at ALIPAC. I know there are others in the same condition here. Don't think we are welcome at this event.

Ole Glory
03-26-2010, 11:00 AM
E-mail just in:

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/State/California

Tax Day Tea Party 2010

Rancho Cucamonga, California

Thursday, April 15, 2010

4:00-7:00 pm

Day Creek/Foothill Blvd

12300 Foothill Bl

RSVP

Laura (organizer)

Day Creek/Foothill intersection. Park at one of the shopping centers on ANY OF THE FOUR CORNERS. You know what to do! Signs, flags, etc... facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=356737251783&ref=mf

PM, me if you need more info.

Ole Glory
03-30-2010, 04:00 PM
TEA PARTY VENTURA, CA

Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm

Street: 800 S. Victoria Avenue Ventura, CA

hybotrout
03-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Yes, the Big bear one is open to ALL. I don't care what your position is on ALIPAC, to me it is all about the fight against Illegals, period. Please consider attending.

Ole Glory
03-31-2010, 11:15 AM
The link you posted to the hosting belongs to William Gheen at ALIPAC. Here's the problem:
William Gheen has banned me from anything to do with ALIPAC. So I, for one, have been told in no uncertain terms that I am not welcome at ALIPAC. I know there are others in the same condition here. Don't think we are welcome at this event.

I deleted Wm Gheen from my FaceBook, and unsubscribed from his e-mail list. I only care about the Cause, however, Ray and Robin are my friends. If Wm Gheen can't get over himself, he as got to gooooooooooo.

hybotrout
03-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Ray and Robin attended our last event. We never even talked about ALIPAC, Gheen, etc. We talked about the fight. I am doing this simply because many other rallies are being held the same day for the same fight.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Gheen is trying to piggyback on the Tea Party movement. He collects huge amounts in donations, yet ask yourself how often he hosts events and uses those donations to pay for them. What is he doing with all those donations? Hosting rallies and events does cost money, but he doesn't use his donations for any the events that I know of. He expects others to pony up the money. All these rallies on the 15th that he has asked be held, is he sending any funding to support them?

Everyone should attend any anti-illegal immigration rally or protest that they can, yet give the credit to those who actually financed it and put the effort into it at the local level. Gheen just sends out an email, how much did that cost him?

hybotrout
04-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Like I said before, I receive nor donate any money to ALIPAC. I just figured that since there are many protests, that day, that I would be glad to attend one. Fact is, last time, my wife brought hot dogs and hot chocolate to all that attended. This was out of my pocket.

I really don't care about whatever issues that members here have with William, I am in it for the fight, period.

Hope to see some of you at this event.

Happy Easter to all.

Ole Glory
04-04-2010, 08:56 PM
San Fernando Valley Tea Party Patriots

April 15, 2010: Tax Day Sidewalk Rally and Food Drive 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Where/When: 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. Staging area is the vacant parking lots East of Coco's Restaurant, 21844 Victory Blvd., Woodland Hills.

Food Drive: Boxed dry goods: teas, cookies, crackers, oatmeal, cereals, rice, boxed dinners etc. NO FROZEN, REFRIGERATED or CANNED GOODS, please. (Donations will go to the West Valley Food Pantry).

6:15 to 7:30 p.m. Sidewalk Rally Protest March to Warner Center Park, 5800 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Woodland Hills and back.

Bring: Issues-oriented (Obamacare, taxes, spending etc) posters, flags and small flashlight (for return walk). The SFVP will provide rides to/from WC park for those who cannot make the 7/10ths mile walk each way. We hope to fill the sidewalk 2-3 across the length of a city block each way!

Contact: Karen Kenney, Tea Party Patriots, San Fernando Valley Patriots, coordinator to RSVP: 818-881-7176

Rally and Announcement of John Colbert, Candidate for the 29th Congressional District

Time: April 11, 2010 from 2pm to 3pm
Street: 1515 N. Glenoaks Blvd.
City/Town: Burbank, CA

Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f...
Phone: 626=792-1772
Event Type: special, announcement, of, congressional, campaign
Organized By: Penny Alfonso

Location 1 - Jane Harman's office (where we have usually met)
When: April 15, 5 PM to 7 PM
Where: 2321 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245 - on the sidewalk

Location 2 - Corners of PCH and Artesia (where we have met at Hope Chapel)
When: April 15, 5 PM to 7 PM
Where: 4 Corners of PCH and Artesia

Join with your fellow Americans on April 15th.

Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Street: 11111 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 915
City: Los Angeles, CA

Parking: Parking is available across the street at 1640 South
Sepulveda Boulevard. We will find out the hours and the
price, and post them here. Also, lots of street parking
around the building as well.

Bring Signs! Bring Lots of Signs! Sign ideas coming soon. If you have a great idea for sings, post them below!!!

Commander Bunny
04-04-2010, 10:21 PM
For all of the good Folks in the Central Valley-Sierra Foothills, There'll be a gathering in Angels Camp, Ca.

Tax Day Tea Party
Apr 15

Thu 5:00 PM Location
Utica Park
1100 S Main St
Angels Camp, CA 95222
209-298-3033

Guest speakers:

Rico Oller, former CA State Senator

Rick Downey, Angels Camp City Councilman

Brian Chavez-Ochoa, American Center for Law & Justice legal counsel

Al Segalla, Calaveras Taxpayers Association Chairman

Cory Burnell, Calaveras Campaign for Liberty

Live music: Garden Gnomes (can be heard on www.DigStation.com)

Literature and merchandise tables with books, pamphlets, hats, flags, shirts, Tea Party merchandise, etc.

Free DVD of Sheriff Richard Mack's address at our 9-12-09 Tea Party for all attendees. Can be viewed online here:
http://thepinetree.ne...

Free hand-held American flags for 100 attendees.

Announcements and coordination regarding activism for the upcoming elections.

DerailAmnesty.com
04-09-2010, 04:52 PM
The distressing/inconvenient thing about the California anti-illegal immigration tea parties being organized by ALIPAC (www.againstamnesty.com) is that they are listed for taking place the 15 through the 17th. However, every last one in our state is happening on the 15th. I was sorta hopin' to have a twofer this coming week.

Ole Glory
04-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Illegal Aliens were told to bring only American Flags, March 21, 2010. Yeah, right! This is why we FIGHT. FIGHT ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrxdIGXw_gU

Dawes
04-11-2010, 09:33 AM
California
Modesto
Tea Party Patriots of Modesto
TAX DAY TEA PARTY RALLY
Date: 4/15/2010
Time: 11 am - 6 pm

California
Stockton
Stockton Tea Party Patriots
Tax Day Tea Party
Date: 4/15/2010
Time: 5:00

I will be attending the Stockton event as it is near my work. I have been busy with Lodi Educator Association business, as we are about to have an "Impasse" vote, and the union has already voted "No Confidence" on the School Superintendant. I would like to say that we have been fighting this corrupt district office for years w/o solution, the economy just complicated an already bad situation.

The Associate Superintendant, Dr. Odie Douglas, is a progressive and a facilitator for a program called "Seeking Educational and Equitable Diversity" (SEED), a program started by Peggy McIntosh (you can Google it). It pushes the idea of "white Privilege" and institutionalized racism". Dr. Douglas and his colleagues that he brought with them are tied to the "progressive" California State Baptist Convention Inc. that seem to support this idea.

Ole Glory
04-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Pasadena Tea Party Patriots
Rally and Announcement of John Colbert, Candidate for the 29th Congressional District, Sunder Ramani, For Assembly
Time: April 11, 2010 from 2pm to 3pm
Street: 1515 N. Glenoaks Blvd. Burbank, CA
Event Type: special, announcement, of, congressional, campaign
Organized By: Penny Alfonso

Special Guest Speaker: Kevin James, KRLA Talk Radio 870am M-F 9pm-1am.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000149.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000148.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000145.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/CopyofIM0001342.jpg

Ole Glory
04-11-2010, 05:50 PM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/CopyofIM000143.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/CopyofIM000141.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000152.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000153.jpg

Ole Glory
04-11-2010, 05:53 PM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000155.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000144.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/IM000138.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/OleGlory/CopyofIM000142.jpg

DerailAmnesty.com
04-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Glory, I don't know anything about this Colbert dude, and I certainly respect Kevin James, however I just looked at the former's website and what it states about immigration sure sounds a lot like support for amnesty to me.

I am in support of improved border security, interior enforcement, and an enhanced legal immigration process. We need to implement a phased temporary worker program for employers and illegal immigrants that will adequately cover taxes and healthcare costs, and convert them to a legal alien with a work permit. We need to remove the enticements, such as government support, free public education and healthcare. We need to implement a sensible, phased solution that will solve the problem rather than trying to pass a comprehensive bill that is sure to fail.

REWHBLCAIN
04-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Glory, I don't know anything about this Colbert dude, and I certainly respect Kevin James, however I just looked at the former's website and what it states about immigration sure sounds a lot like support for amnesty to me.

I am in support of improved border security, interior enforcement, and an enhanced legal immigration process. We need to implement a phased temporary worker program for employers and illegal immigrants that will adequately cover taxes and healthcare costs, and convert them to a legal alien with a work permit. We need to remove the enticements, such as government support, free public education and healthcare. We need to implement a sensible, phased solution that will solve the problem rather than trying to pass a comprehensive bill that is sure to fail.It sure do.

DerailAmnesty.com
04-14-2010, 06:05 AM
There's a recent addition for would-be TEA Partiers tomorrow. There will be an anti-illegal immigration protest in Palm Desert from 5:30 to 8:00. Details are available at www.againstamnesty.com .