PDA

View Full Version : Some here might not like it but.....

usa today
03-21-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm watching the live feed with Roy Beck from Numbersusa , he is live at the immigration march in DC

I hate to say it but all the hispanics are acting like a bunch of animals

I personally don't want any from this bunch in my country, they are an embarrassment

REWHBLCAIN
03-21-2010, 11:40 AM
From the third world baby, from the third world!

Don
03-21-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm watching the live feed with Roy Beck from Numbersusa , he is live at the immigration march in DC

I hate to say it but all the hispanics are acting like a bunch of animals

I personally don't want any from this bunch in my country, they are an embarrassment

Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before.

PochoPatriot
03-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before.

Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity.

Don
03-21-2010, 06:54 PM

Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.

Europeans had the shipbuilding and navigation skills to sail across oceans and ultimately to go into outer space. It's the truth. They're coming to our country for a better life because they've never been able to create anything but a hell hole for themselves. I've been to Mexico. What a disaster. Now they're turning our country into a hell hole too...not fit for human habitation. .

btw...I saw on another site that they assaulted Roy Becks body guard at the rally in Washington DC. I pray for the day when we see them burning American cities and dragging Americans out of cars and beating the Hell out of them. Sorry to say it, people will not really understand we're in a war for physical survival until they witness a few bloody massacres and burning cities....like in the 60's.

Americans will not buy off the Mexican rioters today with welfare checks and affirmative action programs the way other rioters were bought off in the 60's. People have no more patience for that nonsense and no more money. America is broke. Tell an American who lost his job, his retirement and his house that he has to pay protection money to Mexicans who snuck across the border with their hands out? :mad:

We are witnessing the opening skirmiishes of a civil war. Thank God it's coming while there are still enough of us to win. Check out this video of the Capital mall today. It is almost too painful to watch.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/cchmielenski/march-20-2010/what-do-day-2.html

Twoller
03-21-2010, 08:02 PM

That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone.

Mikell
03-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Get ready for a fight.

Washington (CNN) -- Tens of thousands of people turned out on Washington's National Mall on Sunday to support the Obama administration in its next big battle, a renewed effort to overhaul U.S. immigration laws.

Speaking by video to the crowd, President Obama said he would do "everything in my power" to get a bipartisan deal within the year.

"You know as well as I do that this won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight," Obama said. "But if we work together across ethnic, state and party lines, we can build a future worthy of our history as a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws."

Obama's appearance was followed by comments from Gustavo Torres, executive director of the Baltimore-based immigrant advocacy group CASA de Maryland. Torres told the crowd, "Mr. President, we are going to hold you accountable."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/21/immigration.rally/index.html?hpt=T2

Patriotic Army Mom
03-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Furious am I and Gods Armor is around me.

PochoPatriot
03-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.

Europeans had the shipbuilding and navigation skills to sail across oceans and ultimately to go into outer space. It's the truth. They're coming to our country for a better life because they've never been able to create anything but a hell hole for themselves. I've been to Mexico. What a disaster. Now they're turning our country into a hell hole too...not fit for human habitation. .

btw...I saw on another site that they assaulted Roy Becks body guard at the rally in Washington DC. I pray for the day when we see them burning American cities and dragging Americans out of cars and beating the Hell out of them. Sorry to say it, people will not really understand we're in a war for physical survival until they witness a few bloody massacres and burning cities....like in the 60's.

Americans will not buy off the Mexican rioters today with welfare checks and affirmative action programs the way other rioters were bought off in the 60's. People have no more patience for that nonsense and no more money. America is broke. Tell an American who lost his job, his retirement and his house that he has to pay protection money to Mexicans who snuck across the border with their hands out? :mad:

We are witnessing the opening skirmiishes of a civil war. Thank God it's coming while there are still enough of us to win. Check out this video of the Capital mall today. It is almost too painful to watch.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/cchmielenski/march-20-2010/what-do-day-2.html

Typical disjointed drivel.

PochoPatriot
03-22-2010, 08:24 AM
That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone.

A clear demonstration of historical ignorance.

Twoller
03-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Don: "Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before."

PochoPatriot: "Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity."

Twoller: "That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone."

PochoPatriot: "A clear demonstration of historical ignorance."

"A clear demonstration of historical ignorance"? You aren't even talking about Christianity are you? You are talking about the Roman Empire, or even worse and basically the same thing, the Catholic Church. People always say that about the filthy Roman Empire, that it "civilized" Europeans. And we've seen what the Catholic Church did (is doing) to Mexico. And we see what it is doing today to Europeans.

Christopher Hitchens: The great Catholic cover-up -- Canadian National Post (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1451)

usa today
03-22-2010, 02:14 PM
The catholic church has been operating just like our current govt , Only they have done it for a couple thousand years.

Just compare dumbomba's agenda and first year in office against the churches history

Its their way or the highway

PochoPatriot
03-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Don: "Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before."

PochoPatriot: "Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity."

Twoller: "That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone."

PochoPatriot: "A clear demonstration of historical ignorance."

"A clear demonstration of historical ignorance"? You aren't even talking about Christianity are you? You are talking about the Roman Empire, or even worse and basically the same thing, the Catholic Church. People always say that about the filthy Roman Empire, that it "civilized" Europeans. And we've seen what the Catholic Church did (is doing) to Mexico. And we see what it is doing today to Europeans.

Christopher Hitchens: The great Catholic cover-up -- Canadian National Post (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1451)

Umm, just in case you forgot, not all of Christianity is Roman Catholic.

Further, anything written by Christopher Hitchens, must be downed with a large glass of Scotch, like he does.

Twoller
03-22-2010, 07:42 PM
The catholic church has been operating just like our current govt , Only they have done it for a couple thousand years.

Just compare dumbomba's agenda and first year in office against the churches history

Its their way or the highway

The Catholic Church is our current government. Under the Catholic Church, the highway is not an option either.

rs232c
03-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Does Mexico still publish free guides on how to cross the border and what to expect still for their citizens? I remember they did a couple of years ago.

They will have to rewrite them after Barry is done with immigration to include the advice that in addition to paying off your coyote make sure you bring enough money with you for mandatory health care.

wetibbe
03-23-2010, 03:03 AM
The guide to border crossing was created during the Vicente Fox administration. There was an official Mexican Government policy of helping to push hundreds of thousands of Mexicans across the border annually for the next 20 years. The Mexican Government Grupo Beta was designed to help "immigrants" with transportation, lodging, directions and other assistance in moving North. As of last week, according to a documentary aired on TV, Grupo Beta is still alive well and doing the same thing. The Ferrocarill de la Muerte, the Death Train, freight train that runs from Mexico's Southern border to the East Texas border is still carrying swarms of immigrants on top of the box cars. The invaders lay around the train yard waiting for trains. According to the recent videos they are left alone essentially unmolested by Mexican authority.

The Catholic Church built a "safe house" accommodation to house and feed transient immigrants on their way North, in South Central Mexico. National Geographic aired a documentary showing the facility and interviewed the Italian priest who manages the place. Construction costs were financed from the Vatican with the churches full knowledge and assistance.

A "safe house" was also located in South Texas that accommodates, hides, feeds, bunks the invaders. It was being run by Catholic nuns.

In Eastern Long Island there is a church near Riverhead that aids abets and assists, feeds, teaches illegal aliens and brings them into the Church to fill pews. The same applies in the New York City Archdiocese.

The Catholic Church is significantly and materially involved up to it's eyebrows in aiding and abetting the illegal trafficking of humans.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-23-2010, 11:51 AM
The guide to border crossing was created during the Vicente Fox administration. There was an official Mexican Government policy of helping to push hundreds of thousands of Mexicans across the border annually for the next 20 years. The Mexican Government Grupo Beta was designed to help "immigrants" with transportation, lodging, directions and other assistance in moving North. As of last week, according to a documentary aired on TV, Grupo Beta is still alive well and doing the same thing. The Ferrocarill de la Muerte, the Death Train, freight train that runs from Mexico's Southern border to the East Texas border is still carrying swarms of immigrants on top of the box cars. The invaders lay around the train yard waiting for trains. According to the recent videos they are left alone essentially unmolested by Mexican authority.

The Catholic Church built a "safe house" accommodation to house and feed transient immigrants on their way North, in South Central Mexico. National Geographic aired a documentary showing the facility and interviewed the Italian priest who manages the place. Construction costs were financed from the Vatican with the churches full knowledge and assistance.

A "safe house" was also located in South Texas that accommodates, hides, feeds, bunks the invaders. It was being run by Catholic nuns.

In Eastern Long Island there is a church near Riverhead that aids abets and assists, feeds, teaches illegal aliens and brings them into the Church to fill pews. The same applies in the New York City Archdiocese.

The Catholic Church is significantly and materially involved up to it's eyebrows in aiding and abetting the illegal trafficking of humans.

Yes you're correct, but also the Lutheran and many other churches are supporting this invasion. But as I've said before, I'm an atheist so I don't listen to most of what they say and understood a long time ago how much damage and brainwashing these self righteous organizations are. What has really been the biggest pro illegal movement in our country, by far bigger than the churches, has been our schools, but hardly anyone mentions that. Next it would be the unions. Most are so self righteous and trying to pretend the power to be gained by having the illegals join them is not the issue, but that's exactly what the issue is.

PochoPatriot
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Yes you're correct, but also the Lutheran and many other churches are supporting this invasion. But as I've said before, I'm an atheist so I don't listen to most of what they say and understood a long time ago how much damage and brainwashing these self righteous organizations are. What has really been the biggest pro illegal movement in our country, by far bigger than the churches, has been our schools, but hardly anyone mentions that. Next it would be the unions. Most are so self righteous and trying to pretend the power to be gained by having the illegals join them is not the issue, but that's exactly what the issue is.

One other thing to point out regarding Protestant churches that support the illegal alien invasion; those that do this are almost all entirely liberal in their theology.

Twoller
03-23-2010, 03:10 PM

The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. Illegal immigration is a global problem created by Muslims and Catholics who are completely unembarrased to subjegate families to the engine of extending the domination of either one by dominating the birth rate. Notice that in either Catholic or Islamic countries, neither one threatens the either one with population dynamics. It is only in Protestant or non-Catholic countries occupied by either Catholics or Muslims or both. Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. Illegal immigration is a global problem created by Muslims and Catholics who are completely unembarrased to subjegate families to the engine of extending the domination of either one by dominating the birth rate. Notice that in either Catholic or Islamic countries, neither one threatens the either one with population dynamics. It is only in Protestant or non-Catholic countries occupied by either Catholics or Muslims or both. Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.

My research does not agree with what you are stating. The impact of the Catholic Church and the non Catholic christian churches is huge, specifically the Lutheran. So I would go by my own research which I know as fact rather than your statement.

Twoller
03-23-2010, 08:44 PM
My research does not agree with what you are stating. The impact of the Catholic Church and the non Catholic christian churches is huge, specifically the Lutheran. So I would go by my own research which I know as fact rather than your statement.

Research? Could you share some references, or is this just personal experience?

Jeanfromfillmore
03-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Research? Could you share some references, or is this just personal experience?Haven't you been paying attention? My god read who is doing all the protecting. Go to the leftist nonprofits and see what churches they are connected with. The church we protested in Simi Valley that was harboring the illegal wasn't a catholic and I don't believe the one we protested in Long Beach was either, and neither was the one in Chicago. There are plenty of other christian churches that are on board with the illegals and do even more in participating to protect them than the Catholic Church does with the sanctuary crap.

Twoller
03-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Haven't you been paying attention? My god read who is doing all the protecting. Go to the leftist nonprofits and see what churches they are connected with. The church we protested in Simi Valley that was harboring the illegal wasn't a catholic and I don't believe the one we protested in Long Beach was either, and neither was the one in Chicago. There are plenty of other christian churches that are on board with the illegals and do even more in participating to protect them than the Catholic Church does with the sanctuary crap.

Like I said,

The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. ... Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.

Jeanfromfillmore
03-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Like I said,

It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.Please stop arguing with everyone on everything. You just don't give up. Even when facts don't line up with your opinion you twist to to fit. Is arguing all your interested in doing?

Jeanfromfillmore
03-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Like I said,

It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.
Here are the numbers.
Survey Detects Church Support for Immigration Reform
Wednesday March 24, 2010
WASHINGTON (RNS) A new survey detected broad support among religious groups for comprehensive immigration reform, rebutting a December survey showing most religious communities want to send illegal immigrants home.
According to the new study, released Tuesday (March 23) by the Public Religion Research Institute, 86 percent of U.S. voters support a provision for an earned pathway to citizenship in which undocumented immigrants would need to pay taxes, work, register with the government and learn English before they can apply for citizenship.
The Rev. Tom Reese, a senior fellow at Georgetown University's Woodstock Theological Center, said he was encouraged by the findings.
"People are clearly aware that our immigration system is broken," Reese said. "People want a system that not only is good for our national security and our economy but also one that protects the dignity of every human person and keeps families together."
The new study showed 92 percent of Catholics, 90 percent of white evangelicals and 87 percent of white mainline Protestants favor an earned pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
A Zogby poll released last December by the more conservative Center for Immigration Studies, however, showed that 64 percent of Catholics and mainline Protestants, along with 76 percent of "born-again" Protestants, support enforcement to encourage illegal immigrants to go home.
Researchers on the new survey said their results in favor of reform were consistent, even when the wording of the question was changed to ask if the United States should deport illegal immigrants. A slight majority, 56 percent, disagreed; Catholics (61 percent) were more likely to disagree than white mainline Protestants (54 percent) and white evangelicals (47 percent).
Robert P. Jones, CEO of Public Religion Research Institute, said his poll was more accurate because it was based on random telephone calls, while the Zogby poll relied on an online internet panel.
Katie Paris, communications director for the left-leaning group Faith in Public Life, said the new poll chips away at the notion that clergy support immigration reform while their congregants do not.
"The idea promulgated by opponents of comprehensive immigration reform that faith leaders are somehow way out ahead of people of faith on immigration reform is a myth," she said.
The poll was based on a nationwide telephone survey of 1,201 registered voters; it had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
http://blog.beliefnet.com/news/2010/03/survey-detects-church-support.php

Twoller
03-25-2010, 08:42 PM
You insist on keeping the thread alive as if you read my posts, but obviously you don't. But I am not going to endlessly repeat myself, only once:

Jeanfromfillmore
03-25-2010, 09:29 PM
You insist on keeping the thread alive as if you read my posts, but obviously you don't. But I am not going to endlessly repeat myself, only once:What's the matter, you don't want it alive when I post the information that doesn't support your opinion? You will pound and pound a point till it's dead of any life. Now if someone does the same to you, you complain? How does it feel? Maybe if you didn't hound on some of our other members you wouldn't have gotten me to throw this back at you. Just realize that we are here to discuss and not to argue an issue to the ground.

wetibbe
03-26-2010, 04:35 AM
The issuance of ID cards in Princeton would apply the same concept as it has been doing for 10 months in the city of Trenton. Here we have issued approximately 1,200 identifications.

The program to provide identification cards to undocumented residents of the city of Trenton has been a success.

"Being able to use this card is an advantage for someone who is not an identification document, and you can be used in the Mercer County parks, hospitals, clinics and pharmacies," said Play.

The only condition for receiving the card, which costs $ 10 for adults and $ 5 for children, which is valid for two years, is a resident of the city of Trenton. Similar conditions apply for cards to be given at Princeton. The card is printed the address, telephone and some concrete data in the event of an emergency.

The card processing is done on Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Divine Mercy Church 60 Randall Avenue in Trenton.

You need to present the passport of the applicant's home country or a matricula consular. In lieu of a passport, identity card is also accepted in his country of citizenship with photo and a birth certificate. In addition, you must present a document proving that he is a resident of Trenton.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

St. Pauls Episcopal Church, Spring Valley, NY was running hiring hall, feeding, accommodating teaching, aiding,abeting, providing medical services to illegal aliens.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/HyengaLake009.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/HyengaLake009.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/HyengaLake008.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Strait Gate Church, Mamaroneck, NY runs a day laborer hiring center.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/StraitGateMamaroneckprotest003.jpg

I counted over 100 offices in New York City and 11 surrounding counties that aid and abet illegal aliens. The majority were either religious or had some afilliation with churches of several denominations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Illegal alien day laborers in North New Jersey receiving packages from members of the Korean Church.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/wetibbe/BergenfieldNJ007.jpg

Kathy63
03-26-2010, 10:51 AM

That's because you don't really understand. They are coming her for a better life THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM. As you correctly pointed out they are totally unable to create any kind of life for themselves, they can't have schools or factories, or anything including decent roads. That's why we are supposed to give them all these things, and maintain it all for them. The eternal infants, sucking off Uncle Sam's ...... what? Can't say teat, Uncle Sam is a guy, so it must be something else.