PDA

View Full Version : Click link below to send a virtal postcard to ALL of the Undecideds voting on ObamaCa

REWHBLCAIN
03-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Folks,

RE: Health Care Bill

Here's an easy way to send 30 Post cards to 30 Congressmen who appear to be on the fence.

There's no doubt in my mind that if passed, this bill will bring us closer :

"To The USSA"

But...... It's not over yet..............stay positive !!

Jim E.

5 SECONDS and 2 EASY STEPS

1 - Click link below to send a virtal postcard to ALL of the Undecideds voting on ObamaCare, asking them to Vote NO for the bill in it's current state.

2 - Look in the RIGHT-HAND side below the list of names and click "SELECT ALL" and it will send 30+ postcards immediately.

CLICK HERE ~> http://servethepeople.gop.com

Jeanfromfillmore
03-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Folks,

RE: Health Care Bill

Here's an easy way to send 30 Post cards to 30 Congressmen who appear to be on the fence. I've also added a video from Ronald Reagan about Socialized medicine on the top of the main page of New England Freedom.

There's no doubt in my mind that if passed, this bill will bring us closer :

"To The USSA"

But...... It's not over yet..............stay positive !!

Jim E.

5 SECONDS and 2 EASY STEPS

1 - Click link below to send a virtal postcard to ALL of the Undecideds voting on ObamaCare, asking them to Vote NO for the bill in it's current state.

2 - Look in the RIGHT-HAND side below the list of names and click "SELECT ALL" and it will send 30+ postcards immediately.

CLICK HERE ~> http://servethepeople.gop.com

You can ask people to send post cards, but you can not tell them what to say if it is a political issue. We are a non profit. Most can figure out what they want to say.

REWHBLCAIN
03-21-2010, 06:15 AM
deleted,

REWHBLCAIN
03-21-2010, 06:17 AM
You can ask people to send post cards, but you can not tell them what to say if it is a political issue. We are a non profit. Most can figure out what they want to say."asking them to Vote NO"

Jeanfromfillmore
03-21-2010, 01:02 PM
"asking them to Vote NO"Correct, we can not, as a nonprofit, tell or ask people to vote a certain way. We can only give the facts and ask others to respond how they feel about an issue. But NOT tell them how to respond. Yes, by telling them to vote 'no' you are telling them how to vote, and that's a no-no.