PDA

View Full Version : CRIMINAL illegals DEMAND (MORE IS never enuff)...

Star
03-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Immigrant rights group slam Obama, Democrats for slow action with legalization bill.

COMMENTS
214 Comments

By N.C. Aizenman and Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Entire article;
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/08/AR2010030804898.html

Criminal illegals cry for entitlements----
" Our community is angry. Our members feel betrayed, " said Brent Wilkes, executive director of the League of United Latin American Citizens.

The outcry, however, reflects the growing disillusionment on the ground in Latino and immigrant communities.

" Our people are suffering. Millions and millions of people cannot drive, cannot go to school, live in fear, " said Dae Joong Yoon, the executive director of the Korean Resource Center in Los Angeles.

" In 2008 many of our community members voted for change. . . . We've been waiting, waiting, waiting.

But since then our president, our Congress members, have been in a deep sleep. So now we're saying, 'We can't take it anymore! Wake up! Do something!' "

STOP THE ENTITLEMENTS, NO AMNESTY, DEPORT, AMERICA IS BROKE... !!

usa today
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Well as a legal , tax paying citizen

I DEMAND They take their anchor spawn and leave this country asap

I DEMAND our govt do their job and arrest and deport every stinkin one of them

I DEMAND our govt protect the borders of this country even if it takes the
military

Mikell
03-12-2010, 04:39 PM
" Our people are suffering. Millions and millions of people cannot drive, cannot go to school, live in fear, " said Dae Joong Yoon, the executive director of the Korean Resource Center in Los Angeles.

"Our people"? If you want to exclude everyone else, you're on your own.
Btw, we are talking about people in the country illegally!!! Do you really think Americans care if they can't drive!!?