PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 300 illegal immigrants arrested near border

REWHBLCAIN
03-09-2010, 05:28 AM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/08/nearly-300-illegal-immigrants-arrested-near-border/

Nearly 300 illegal immigrants arrested near border

By The Associated Press

Monday, March 8, 2010 at 10:27 p.m.

SAN DIEGO — The Department of Homeland Security says nearly 300 illegal immigrants were arrested at border checkpoints near San Diego over the weekend.

The department said Monday that 294 immigrants were found hidden in vehicles or were using fraudulent entry documents or documents legally issued to someone else. Among those arrested were 16 fugitives wanted on charges of battery, burglary, assault and probation violation.

The department says a Guatemalan national was arrested after border agents determined that a U.S. birth certificate and prison release authorization form he presented belonged to someone else.

Authorities say the man is awaiting arraignment at the Metropolitan Detention Center in downtown Los Angeles for allegedly making a false claim to U.S. citizenship.

Rim05
03-09-2010, 07:57 AM
There are two reasons I can think of as to why they are coming here where there are no jobs,

1. They 'think' amnesty' is around the corner.

2. They think there will be a job training program for them such as the one DA posted a few days ago. (Go to Derail Amnesty and see the post. It was posted 2 or 3 days ago. It was copied from Walter Moore's website).
The LA CC had 'found' $200,000 to train those (Appears to be the HD type) to blow leaves and mow lawns. Our tax dollars.
Later today I will go to the site and post it here.

ilbegone
03-09-2010, 04:40 PM
There are two reasons I can think of as to why they are coming here where there are no jobs,

2. They think there will be a job training program for them such as the one DA posted a few days ago. (Go to Derail Amnesty and see the post. It was posted 2 or 3 days ago. It was copied from Walter Moore's website).
The LA CC had 'found' $200,000 to train those (Appears to be the HD type) to blow leaves and mow lawns. Our tax dollars.

A story I have told before...

It may have been 2003 and we were working in a residential area of Canoga Park.

While we were getting things ready, I watched with interest a group of fresh - over - the - border - chuntaros with leaf blowers cleaning up one front yard by blowing the leaves and other refuse into the neighbor's front yard.

They then packed up and left.

Not ten minutes later a similar group drove up, unloaded their gear and fired up the leaf blowers - blew all the leaves and other trash back into the first yard.

One of the funnier things I have seen over the years, it was like something out of the Three Stooges.

usa today
03-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Of course they are going to come hard and fast now

Dumbomba promising them free health care and amnesty

And it won't get better any time soon

Ole Glory
03-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Date: Tuesday 9MAR10 3:30 p.m.

Share these ads everywhere to push JOBS response to pro-amnesty marches on Mar. 21

DEAR OPPONENTS OF AMNESTY,

Look at the ads below. They are tough. No nonsense. To the point.

They are already running in Nevada and through the Washington DC area.

I need you to distribute them throughout the internet (see details below).

While the nation's media giddily promote the massive pro-amnesty march on Washington on March 21, these ads remind everybody of the embarrassing fact that legalization is about giving jobs to illegal aliens ahead of unemployed Americans.

To watch the video, click on the picture above, or this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgK2AlN3Hiw

Here's the first thing I am asking you to do to counter the pre-publicity on the pro-amnesty march that organizers say will attract 100,000 pro-illegal-immigration activists:

ACTION Distribute the ads in this email as broadly as possible.

# Place them on as many websites as possible (using the code shown in my blog). Enough placements will cause them to show up in Google searches for still more eyes to see.

# Send them through this email to everybody you know to make sure that they understand the central immigration issue of our time is 25 million Americans who can't find a full-time job (not giving amnesty to at least 11 million illegal aliens).

# If you have connections at all to shows on cable access, get them shown there and then have people discuss them.

COPY CODE TO HAVE THE AD SHOW UP ON A WEBSITE

You will find the full code in my blog about the ads. Just click here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/march-9-2010/spread-these-ads-pres-obama-not-enforcing-immigration-laws-fails-put-ame

We are working with several other organizations under the coalition name of Coalition for the Future American Worker. We are paying our part of the ads with money given to us by donors who restricted their money to be used only for ads.

The ads began yesterday on TV stations in Nevada where unemployment is sky high and the state's federal officials are doing next to nothing to challenge the Obama Administration to enforce immigration laws to open up jobs for unemployed Americans.

The ads also are starting in the Washington DC area so that the staffers and top officials of our government can be reminded of their callous treatment of jobless American workers.

We will be rolling out this campaign across many other key states over an extended period.

But right now is especially important because we need clear images and messages to counteract all the pro-amnesty publicity in the news media.

These ads put the lie to Pres. Obama's speeches that his No. 1 priority is putting Americans back to work.

The ads note that he could put millions back to work if he would fully enforce immigration laws -- but he has cut enforcement by 60%.

Our vice president of operations Jim Robb will send you an email tomorrow that will describe in much more detail the ambitious four days of counter-demonstration that NumbersUSA is sponsoring around the pro-amnesty march.

ACTION If you want to take on some leadership in your area of the country, please contact Chad MacDonald, our director of the Local Power program. Leave your message on the Help Desk page:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/faq

ACTION Make sure you have sent all your free faxes and taken all your actions that are posted on your customized Action Buffet. And if you aren't a NumbersUSA member yet, find the free faxes here: www.NumbersUSA.com

HERE'S A SECOND AD

You can place the ad on a website page by copying and pasting the full code that is shown in my blog about the ads. Just click here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/march-9-2010/spread-these-ads-pres-obama-not-enforcing-immigration-laws-fails-put-ame

The other side is spreading its pro-amnesty message with tens of millions of dollars from the Carnegie Foundation, the Ford Foundation and George Soros.

Our side relies on YOU to get the message out.

Please take the first step and multiply the people who see the message of these ads.

THANKS,

Roy Beck's signature

Roy Beck, President NumbersUSA

We need $90,000 a month to maintain our robust strongest-in-the-nation NumbersUSA Action faxing, internet activism and grassroots mobilization programs. We didn't even raise half of that last month. We don't have Soros, Ford and Carnegie -- their money is all on the other side. NumbersUSA Action doesn't get a penny from any foundation or the government. It depends on your $10, $25 and $50 donations. Please make a donation to NumbersUSA Action to keep our grassroots mobilization fully activated. The image below shows how far we have to go to pay our bills this month.

Ole Glory
03-09-2010, 09:37 PM

Is this it? (DerailAmnesty.com)

Remember our friends at IDEPSCA? The outfit
: that organizes and runs several day labor
: sites (Machado Lake)? They just got hooked
: up by local govt.
:
:http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMooreSays.com/Blog/Entries/2010/2/26_You_Just_Got_Clipped.html

Rim05
03-10-2010, 04:37 AM
Yes, that is it. I had so much to do that I forgot to post. Thanks.
LA and all so called city government are the same as so many other elected officials. Everytime I think about the brainless ones blowing leaves on to the neighbors yard I know training is hopeless. My BIG questions are, Why are we hiring them. Save all that money on athletic equipment by doing a little work your self, I do all of mine.

ilbegone
03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Yes, that is it. I had so much to do that I forgot to post. Thanks.
LA and all so called city government are the same as so many other elected officials. Everytime I think about the brainless ones blowing leaves on to the neighbors yard I know training is hopeless. My BIG questions are, Why are we hiring them. Save all that money on athletic equipment by doing a little work your self, I do all of mine.

Some are quite competent.

However, I believe there is a cultural dysfunction concerning what is "good enough".

I believe that In Mexico, the boss does all the thinking, workers are generally hired from the neck down. So, if the boss directs someone to do some clean up and hands them the keys to his truck, they will pick up exactly what they understand him to have said, throw in the concrete chunks and left over pieces of sod and proceed to the nearest place with vehicle access to off load it all. He didn't tell them to take it to the dump, nor did he give them money to pay for the dump fees.

I believe that in the culture, there is much more practice of "who you know" rather than "what you know", leading to many incompetent relatives and cronies placed in positions of responsibility - centuries of this have dumbed down a whole nationality of people who are not any less intelligent than anyone else. And, you don't question the boss.

A couple of years ago a contractor who hires illegals told me that there is not a Mexican on earth who will tell you he doesn't know how to do something. So, he gets around the problem by saying "this is how I want you to do it", and demonstrating. I've talked to a few more contractors and tract supervisors, it's generally the same story.

So, whoever hired those people I observed blowing leaves and trash back and forth in Canoga Park probably hired people off the corner who claimed to be professional landscapers, and he probably gave them some addresses and told them to mow the lawns and get the leaves out of the yards. He probably didn't tell them how to accomplish the desired result. Nor did he watch them to make sure they actually did it.